[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird battle spot sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8pSxPT8.png (146KB, 593x577px) Image search: [Google]
8pSxPT8.png
146KB, 593x577px
This guy fucked my whole team. I had to resign

>Fighting in singles
>The guy has a breelom, I have a jellicent so i switched to my scarfed ditto to prevent spore/grass attack
>The ditto copied a weird set with counter, focus punch, spore and protect
>He has poision heal
>I attack with focus punch, which is retarded since he could have used counter. Fortunately he uses focus punch and fails.
>Protect, he heals enough to not to be defeated with another focus punch
>I switch to jellicent, he uses spore
>He switches to a liepard
>He has assist, which results in spore
>I switch, another assist that results in spore
>Switch again, another fucking spore
>Realize that the weird moveset of the breelom cannot be copied by assist, only spore. In the preview I saw a ditto, assist can't copy transform

It was impossible. Priority spore, substitute, swagger and foul play. You would have to carry mega sableye or espeon, but since he can see them in the preview he would choose another team.
>>
yeah prankster can be kind of fucked sometimes, my mono bug team was lead by a volbeat with encore, t wave, tail glow, baton pass, and holding a focus sash. it surprised a lot of people and then getting a yanmega in with speed boost and +3 spa was enough to get a lot of people to call bullshit. The assist use though is pretty clever, maybe a status condition like para could help but youre still chancing shit. ummm what about prankster taunt with higher base speed? that could work as well
>>
>>27342373
>Priority spore, substitute, swagger and foul play

My body is ready
>>
>>27342373
Other than a magic bouncer, a grass type, overcoat, or safety goggles could help against the spore. Or if you have something that resists dark and knows taunt, you should be able to force the liepard out.
>>
>>27342373
That was pretty cool actually
>>
Yeah, you need something that can take spore/sleep better then dittto. If that's the first time you've run into the assist sleep combo, use it as a future team building lesson. Scarf users are an option, though lots of Pranksters run sash. Putting safety goggles or a lum berry on something that can boost its speed/attack/special attack is a good answer. Safety googles Aegislash can set up SD on Breloom rather consistently, they often think they can spore or sub on a kings sheild. Puts them in a very bad spot.
>>
Bump, I want to read some interesting sets
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.