[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope Masuda didn't push Oomori around and fed him ideas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: handingtorch.jpg (40KB, 720x476px) Image search: [Google]
handingtorch.jpg
40KB, 720x476px
I hope Masuda didn't push Oomori around and fed him ideas.
>>
>>27341739
too late
>>
>>27341753
>implying
You're gonna get your handholding with negative challenge and you're gonna like it
>>
>>27341739
Wasnt there a thread yesterday exactly about this. How Masuda really wanted I think it was the Battle Royale to be ingame or was it another feature? But the point is he already did
>>
>>27341907
Fuck, meant for >>27341739
>>
>>27341739
>"Oh, are you doing the legendary encounter?"
>"Yeah, I thought It would be quite cool if it was really high level with very powerful attacks so it's hard to defeat."
>"How about we just give the player the legendary instead?"
>"B-bu-"
>"And the legendary doesn't want to fight you, it just want to be friends."
>>
Masuda's still producing. Only underage thought he wasn't going to have any influence on the games.
>>
well ohmori has already removed gyms which masuda would never do
>>
>>27342266
They already did this with Latios/Latias already. Sure is not the box legend but still.

And Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas and Yveltal had a very high catch ratio, if you threw a Quick Ball right off the bat, chances are you're going to catch it in the first try.
>>
>>27341739
He already did with the rotom dex.
>>
>>27342444
Thats the point, Mr. trips
>>
>>27341739
I hope he told him that not every fucking NPC has to have a goddamn squirrel mouth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.