[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X and Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: XY-logo.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XY-logo.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
So Ive played from Gen 1 to 5. Gen 7 is kind of interesting me. I mean.... I never played 6? Should I grab 6 real quick and speed run it before november? I doubt anyone knows about transfer, transfering from gen 3 to 4 to 5 is something Ive done, obviously I could do to 6 yes? And then... to 7? I guess I cant skip 6 huh?

Thoughts guys?
>>
Might as well if you want to transfer and get ready for 7th
>>
But 6th is trash is a genwunn panderinf,it's shit.
¿Do you really want to play...this thing?
>>
>>27341558
I think poke bank will let transfer pokemon from gen 1, 5, or 6, so I think you'll be fine. But gen is really not as bad as everyone says, it's not my favourite but I enjoyed it. Alot of my favourite pokemon are from gen 6, and it's not that really easy if you turn the exp share off.
>>
>>27341695

Oh! if it transfers from 5 then I can totally skip 6. Cause I can transfer up to 7. I don't have pokebank though, how does that work?
>>
>>27341815
You'll need a 3ds (I assume you have one) poke transporter and poke bank. You can try it out now if you want, it'll just leave those pokemon you transferred in bank which is like cloud storage for pokemon. You get a free 30 day trial of poke bank then after that you'll have to buy a year of poke bank for like 2 bucks.
>>
>>27341558
i say might as well. Despite everyone saying it's shitty, might as well look at the new region and decide for yourself
>>
>>27341695
The games are BORING and BAD.
The designs are good trough..
>>
>>27341951
I think the reason why I enjoyed them is because I have very low standards and I like all pokemon games.
>>
>>27341883

Oh that's not so bad. I'll probably totally skip 6 then. Id feel kinda stupid playing it for a couple months and then getting gen 7. I'll probably just replay gen 1 on 3DS in the meantime.
>>
>>27341970
Happy I could help
>>
>>27341558
Its ok. Its not as bad as people make it ou to be, if you enjoy all the other Pokemon games you'll enjoy this too. Its a low point in the series but bu I still found joy in it
>>
Honestly, you'll get opinions both ways on Gen VI. I enjoyed Kalos far more than the slow slog of Sinnoh or the please dear God fuck off and stop talking to me tour of Unova.
>>
>TFW I got Alpha Sapphire but want to get X or Y just so I can have two of those mythical pokemon Nintendo is giving out

Should I spend $40 just for this autistic shit I wanna do?
I also want to get another Mew since the one I have is Docile and it sucks.
>>
>>27341633
nigger spotted
>>
>>27341961
I wish i had low standars like you.
I was a fucking idiot thinking Kalos will be awesome and there will be 100 new pokemon to catch with an interesting history...
and what i get:

72 new pokemon (it isn't that bad,but the problem is:THEY BARELY APPAREAR IN THE WILD.)
The pokemon distibution it's even worse than Jotho im amazed,new pokemon should never be overshadowed.
I Love old pokemon and i want some of them in the wild too,but no 400 it's too much and when there's only 70 they don't even apparear.
The story is shit,i don't have to explain why.
The Region....the worst region in the franchise ever,bland,boring and meeeeeh.
It's just a disapointent of game,don't get it op.
Get ORAS if you want a GEN VI game,XY are the worst main series in the series,plase skip it for you health.
>>
>>27341558
Don't let /vp/ fool you
Gen 6 wasnt the best ever but it was nowhere near as bad as Gen 5
It's worth playing, trust me (especially if you havent played anything since the shishow that was Gen 5)
>>
>>27342305
Gen 5 bad?
It was the most refreshing gen in the series.
This fanbase doesn't like new things? what kind of fanbase is this?
>>
I guess it depends on what you are expecting.

right, X/Y have few new pokémons and they are mixed with older ones.
right, the so called "rivals" are actually travel companions and you will never be in any difficulty when battling them. especially if you aim to just see 'em all because of all the xp you will end up getting.
right, no one has a full team except the champion and your "rival" in the very end.

but, those (very annoying) facts aside, there is a story, the game is quite good looking, the new pokémons are for the most part good / cute ones.

the bad guy wants to eradicate all life on the planet and you got a medal for stopping him, seemingly burying him alive in the process. the post game is quick / non existent BUT really interesting.

SO, if you like games with a story, welcome to gen6.
on the other hand, if you want challenge... then, what are you even doing on this franchise ?
>>
>>27342305
I loved Gen 5, and found Gen 6 incredibly unappealing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.