[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media Hates Pokemon Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: PgoNo.jpg (40KB, 560x293px) Image search: [Google]
PgoNo.jpg
40KB, 560x293px
Can we talk about this for a sec? WTF is up everyone's ass about PoGo?

Every dickwad "adult" has to repeat the same fucking like 5 articles about dumbshits falling down or getting robbed to me.
>>
The game is targeted at Millennials - the media is targeted at baby boomers. Baby Boomers hate Millennials, so the Media hates the game.
>>
>>27340961
Generally speaking, yes. The Media also loves to spook people, and people earning Darwin awards that they could have gotten with just a can of soup anyway is a great way to do that.
>>
Fucking millions of people are playing the game, and outside. Any number of people doing things outside, where they can be distracted even for a second, will lead to mishaps. You don't see the news reports for every single car crash, down to the fenderbenders, that was caused by texting and driving, because it's not newsworthy anymore.
>>
It's a shit """"game""""
It deserves to be shitted on.
>>
Adults stink and hate fun!
>>
The hate for the game is stupid. for YEARS babyboomer have been bitching about kids wanting to stay inside all day, and now that a game has been invented that is encouraging kids to go outside (and they actually want to go outside) suddenly the kids aren't safe.
>>
Because the game is kinda stupid and people are doing stupid things due to it

The fact you put adult in quotations is troubling btw
>>
The media is by nature sensationalist.. it's what gets them revenue.
So of course theyre gonna talk about how the latest craze the kids are into is bad.

If PoGO wasnt as popular as it is, the news wouldnt give a fuck. But its popular, so they gotta talk about the negatives that come with it for views.
Same for how Pokemon was getting shit on in the 90s for being satanic and all that crap. It's just sensationalist shit.
>>
It's the latest thing so of course the media has to spin it so that people pay attention to them, this isn't new.
>>
File: wooper.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.png
2KB, 200x200px
Pokemon go did not get you run over
Pokemon go did not get you robbed
Pokemon go did not get you arrested
Pokemon go did not get you shot

That is your fault
>>
>>27340582
Anything to distract you from real problems and make you forget about how shitty your life is otherwise.
>>
File: 1469312814111.jpg (27KB, 315x276px) Image search: [Google]
1469312814111.jpg
27KB, 315x276px
>>27340582
>media/journalism is shit
More news at 11.

Whenever possible, you either speak about the opposite of generally-accepted opinions or ideas in order to successfully clickbait/entice goers and earn that tasty revenue, or follow underlying agendas for the sake of keeping said revenue in the long-run. Even if you have to lie, ignore aspects or just be a complete dick.
>>
>>27341306
It's "shat", not shitted. Learn how to speak, pleb.
>>
Besides the game clearly states how you should watch out for your what is around you
>>
>>27341409
>btw

You're in trouble.
>>
Blaming Pokemon go is no different then blaming guns for violent crime.

If I wasn't manipulating the cell phone then it wouldn't fucking follow me in the street or even one while I'm driving. a firearm doesn't shoot a group of people unless a mother fucker takes it out and starts street sweeping.

Fuck. I hope more people die. Maybe the people playing Pokemon Go will kill the persons who can't shut the fuck up about people playing it and we can find a nice middle ground where nothing has changed but the volume off he argument can be turned out since less retards are alive to take part in it.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? How many threads have there been on this board about people being embarrassed about playing Pokémon, being embarrassed about going to pick up Mew codes from GameStop, or being excited that they finally found a girl who remotely likes Pokémon? Pokémon hasn't been a cool thing since the 90's. Now that so many people are getting into it, many normies feel extremely threatened by the paradigm shift. They can't bring themselves to actually try something that they used to put down nerds, so there's a huge backlash. Just maintain business as usual, play whatever the fuck games you want to play, and try to enjoy what life you have.
>>
>>27342381
this
>>
>>27340961
/thread

Look on Snapchat and websites blogs target at people >30 and it's all about Pokemon Go .

Snapchat even had two Pokemon Live Stories
>>
>>27341246
I've also seen fitfags whining about this. They tell people to get off their asses and exercise then when they find an incentive, all fitfags do is bitch about it.
>>
File: IMG_1276.jpg (39KB, 290x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
39KB, 290x254px
>>27342866
Nicely said
>>
>>27340582
But I hate it too
>>
>>27342913
Wha? They're not fitfags then you dolt.

There's already an established narrative in this thread, stop finding shit to hate just because you're on a role.
>>
>>27340582
It's human nature, people adore fighting over everything, including games. I used to be a child when pokemon were popular and recently when pokemon go was released I tried to play on my smartphone ( unfortunately smartphone is too weak to run the game :/ ), it's just a game, some people are pricks and take lots of time to pick on anything just to feel satisfied about themselves because they "won an argument".
If you like this game don't pay attention to those articles.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.