[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this happened to anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: whatthefuckisthis.png (845KB, 1500x1334px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckisthis.png
845KB, 1500x1334px
Where a Pokemon with a higher CP is lower on the curve then another of the same kind and a lower CP?
Does anyone know what could explain this? Is there another factor that might go into where a pokemon lands on the curve?

I'm level 21. I captured the 375 Gastly at level 19 or 20 though. The 436 was captured today at level 21.
>>
Op you're a dumbass. Since you leveled up your Pokemon have a new cap, so it's farther back now.
>>
>>27340609
These pictures were taken at the same time. When the cap changes it changes for all of your pokemon.
>>
File: Pidgey.jpg (284KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pidgey.jpg
284KB, 800x700px
>>27340565
Ya, same thing here.
>>
>>27340565
This game has IVs nigga.
>>
They're at different HP ranges because they have different values. It's an added ounce of bullshit RNG for a game that already has more than enough of that.
>>
How did you get to level 21 without learning about IVs?
>>
>>27340565
Gastly on the left weighs less
Pidgey on the right weighs less
>>
>>27340565
IV's you stupid faggot.
>>
>>27341226
Wait so you don't see stronger Pokemon the more you level up? It's all IVs? I thought it was best to hoard candies for a dragonite, wait until il level 25 or something to find a strong dratini, then evolve that one to conserve stardust and make better use of the candy.
>>
>>27340623
No it doesnt
>>
File: MDZFMrA.jpg (318KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MDZFMrA.jpg
318KB, 720x1280px
>>27341736
The game has IVs set because at a later date, the Pokémon you catch here can be sent to Sun and Moon like RBY.
>>
>>27341807
So what about the hoarding candy until you level up? Does it not matter? I have enough candy for a dragonite but my strongest dratini is around 300 CP. I was waiting to level to 20 before I used them. Should I just evolve dratini now?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.