[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokemon Conquest any good? Tried to play it multiple times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon+conquest+banner.png (2MB, 1394x824px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon+conquest+banner.png
2MB, 1394x824px
Is Pokemon Conquest any good? Tried to play it multiple times but always gave up early on because it felt too slow
>>
It was pretty fun, but if you didn't enjoy it early you're probably not going to enjoy it later.
>>
Its still such a weird concept that this exists.
>>
Oichi a cute
>>
Pokemon conquest was a decent game to play,but not the best.And also I would like to mention has a FUCKTON of post-game content to play.7/10
>>
>>27338635
Maybe you're too fast instead.
Anyway see>>27339203
>>
>>27338635
>everyone is wandering around with a legendary partner
>girl pops out with a fucking clefary
Fuck off.
>>
I really like grid combat games, so Conquest was pretty much a dream come true for me and I was able to play the shit out of it without the obvious flaws dragging me down. Once you finish the main campaign there are a bunch of mini scenarios you can play and you can upgrade the main characters and catch legendary pokemon for them, but that stuff carries over to other scenarios so once you've done all that the scenarios get way too easy. The only thing I wasn't able to accomplish in the game is matching every warrior with their favorite pokemon because some pokemon only show up as random events.
I'd love it if they made another game like it. Maybe do a crossover with Fire Emblem or something.
>>
I loved it.
I'm a completionist, so I loved to get all signature pokemon for every character, even the random warriors.
>>
>>27339232
That's a jigglypuff
>>
>>27338635
it's fun but it feels like it could be a lot better
if it ever got a sequel with all the mons and more variety it could be amazing
>>
>>27338635
>great but low quality music
>average story with many forgettable characters
>good choices on Pokémon for the game (even though it needed more naturally)
>designed to be based on strategy, but you can rarely rely on it to win, since most battles need some kind of grind before them
>post game is almost interesting, because of the lack of personality for most of the characters
>limited level up depending on characters

A continuation could really fix most of those issues - even if some of them were on purpose. But I doubt that's going to happen.
>>
Just wait for an actual Pokemon x Fire Emblem game
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.