[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you are given a mandate to give a mega for Clawitzer. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

So you are given a mandate to give a mega for Clawitzer. You only have two choices

>two howitzer claws
>a more powerful howitzer claw

which do you pick
>>
The second one, duh.
>>
>>27336620
A more powerful, gigantic howitzer claw, which its body sits on top of like a giant turret.
>>
File: This kills the krabby.png (53KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the krabby.png
53KB, 611x458px
>>27336620
>fellow clawitzer bro
My nigga. But #2 for sure
>>
>people don't want dual wield howitzers

why
>>
>>27336872
>2 cannons
or
>mega cannon
you tell me
>>
Two cannons that can be combined to one bigger cannon
>>
>>27336955
This is the only correct answer.
>>
two giant half-claws that attach together when it attacks
>>
>>27336955
how does that work
>>
Give it a flak cannon and a rock typing so it gets STAB on smack down. Although that sounds bad for 4x weakness to grass.
>>
make him all claw
>>
File: 2496276507_75f5a15c3c_o.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2496276507_75f5a15c3c_o.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>clawitzer's body changes his appearance to that like an admiral
>claw becomes more metallic
>Water/Steel
>>
>>27336955
>>27336980

this actually
>>
>>27337089
Give it a second ability that gives him stab for rock type moves.

If other pokemon can have "totally not the flying type: the levitation", then he can have totally not the rock type.
>>
>>27337535
change Bulletproof and Mega Launcher to also affect beam moves rather than just pulse and ball moves
>>
>>27337535
That is a better idea, the only solution i could think of to the grass weakness was a special attack variant of sap sipper and that would be too broken i think.
>>
>>27336620
>shrimp
>outsped by a fucking walrus

How about giving this fucker the speed he deserves instead of more firepower and shit
>>
Just add make an ice move that works with Mega Launcher

Arctic Pulse
Ice. 80bp, 100acc
30%chance to lower speed one stage.

Easy.
>>
>>27336620
Give it Origin Pulse.
>>
>>27336864
Clawitzer bro reporting in. Let's boost that claw to the max.
>>
>>27337518
Yes. I do want by bro Water/Steel.
>>
>>27336620
>make it water/steel
>flash Cannon is now powere by Mega launcher
>instead of going huge-ass Single Cannon its mega give him two medium sized cannons so that it it can now move swifter
>consequent boost of Speed
There, fixed it
>>
>>27337617
Because he's a literal tank.
>>
>>27336620
Either it can attack twice or have twice as much power. I'll choose the first one.
>>
>Mega Clawitzer
>It's claw gets even bigger, looks even more like an artillery cannon, as well as resembling a dragon, thanks to the antennae
>It's other claw transforms into a scope with a cross-hair
>It becomes a mobile gun platform of a pokemon
>>
>first claw gets even bigger
>second claw is smaller than the other one but still shoots things
>give it reskinned Parental Bond
>>
>>27336955
>It's two claws become giant, halves of the cannon
>When it attack it closes the two halves around itself, becoming a single giant cannon
>All the water attacks come directly from it, inside the cannon, with it's claws just being there to focus it's output.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 695x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 695x1062px
MISSILE LAUNCHER
>>
>>27336620
One big claw, type changes to water/fire like it always should have been.
>>
I hadn't payed attention to this pokemon until I started filling out my dex this week. Godamn it's design is awesome, it's ability is awesome and his moveset is awesome. It will become a permanent part of my team now for sure.

To answer your question OP, #2 I want that mofo to have a Death Star on its arm.
>>
>>27341481
>as well as resembling a dragon

I was about to say the same exact thing. So now it can learn dragon claw?
>>
>>27341481
RYUSEIHO
>>
>>27336622
it's too easy
>>
Personally I'd give it a claw shaped like a rail gun, and make it Water/Electric
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.