[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, which Slow-meister do you prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: which one.png (93KB, 405x230px) Image search: [Google]
which one.png
93KB, 405x230px
So /vp/, which Slow-meister do you prefer?
>>
Slowpoke because it's cute
>>
Slowking.
>>
King > Poke > Mega Bro > Normal Bro
I don't like Slowbro because of that one Cerulean NPC whose Slowbro won't obey, and I can't picture it any other way than an asshole who won't do any thing, not only because he's a lazy cunt but also because he's just a jerk at heart
at least the Mega is fun
>>
Slowking, wish he got a mega to go with his bro
>>
>>27333235
>basing your opinion of an entire species on one individual
>>
>>27333134
Slowbro is my second favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>27333134
Slowbro. Both of them are on my top 10 though.
>>
>>27333134
I see slowking as a thicc librarian would splack
>>
>>27333134
Bro
One because that concept and design is top notch among gen 1 Pokemon and Two because it and it's mega are actually useful.
>>
1) why does the shelder turn into a grey monster when it's slobro

2) why does the shelder turn into a hat when he's slowking. does the shelder die? hats aren't alive.

3) why does the shelder turn into an autism suit for his mega. suits aren't alive.
>>
>>27333303
>one individual
>thousands of games with this individual'
b8
>>
>>27333134
>So /vp/, which Slow-meister do you prefer?

I honestly can't decide between them.
I simply ADORE everything slow; they're just the perfect pokemon line and I have no complaints about any of them.
They're all 100% amazing.
Except the Mega.

>>27333414

>1) why does the shelder turn into a grey monster when it's slobro

Because it's a symbiotic relationship: The Shelder's needs are all met thanks to the Slowbro taking care of it and so since it doesn't have to focus on finding food or escaping predators it can grow as large, pointy and shelly as necessary.
The Slowbro in turn uses the Shelder as a means of defense and a counterweight allowing it to free up it's hands.

>2) why does the shelder turn into a hat when he's slowking. does the shelder die? hats aren't alive.
Same story, different method: Shelder doesn't have to find food or run from anything and can just chill ontop of Slowking's head providing it with defense and chemicals injected via it's teeth that dramatically increase it's intellectual development.
Slowkings are exceptionally rare though since Slowpoke's don't fish with their heads.

>3) why does the shelder turn into an autism suit for his mega. suits aren't alive.
Mega's are highly exaggerated silly battle stuff.
That's all I got man.
>>
>>27333584
>The Slowbro in turn uses the Shelder as a means of defense and a counterweight allowing it to free up it's hands.

You're not completely wrong, but what Slowbro and Slowking get out of their Shelders is that their venom increases their intelligence for whatever reason.
Slowbro is smart but only so-so.
Slowking is very smart because its getting a direct injection.
>>
File: hqdefault (87).jpg (24KB, 468x360px)
hqdefault (87).jpg
24KB, 468x360px
What a slut
>>
>>27333641
Only Slowking is smart. Slowbro is dumb, but gets stronger
>>
Its a shame there isn't more stuff like Slowpoke/Shelder relationship, with different pokemon being tied closely is evolutionary terms, even if they dont actually need each other to evolve, with all the new methods and mechanics with evolution, there very well could be a pokemon that requires a specific other pokemon in its party to evolve with. Shelmet and Karrablast are another really cool idea for evolution
>>
>>27333414
why does clamperl turn into eels? clams int he pokemon world are clearly biologically unstable
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.