[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post a Favorite Pokemon, Then Explain Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 20

File: 250px-674Pancham.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-674Pancham.png
44KB, 250x250px
I love this little guy. He has such a shit-eating smirk, like you just know he flips people off when they turn their back.

He also looks like he could come out of Gen 2, which is my favorite gen.

Seriously, this little guy is so fucking cool, and Pangoro, while not as great a design and weak competitively, is fucking great, too!
>>
No pic but Milotic.

It's good within its own merits, a little underrated. Very pretty and design wise I just really like it.
>>
File: 1469017814910.png (159KB, 296x398px) Image search: [Google]
1469017814910.png
159KB, 296x398px
>>27333023
Everything. His design all the way back was so cool for a little kid, it seemed so eerie to find it deep in the dark cave, and it had no weaknesses so m dumb mind thought it was th ebest pokemon ever. I bonded with it until even beating the E4.

Later on I learnt it sucke din Gen 4, but I kept it since it was still a bro, and I loved the design, the concept (which I had just learnt) and the typing still seemed godly

Gen V made me truly fall in love. I remember fcking with so many people, disconects after disconects, just because of this little bugger's ability. It felt fitting and I was so happy about having it be good once.

The OR/AS made me cum when I learnt about mega sableye, and now I use him as the perfect stallbreaker. Greatest bro, and forever my favourite.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 250x250px
I love Braixen. I want her furry thighs to be pressed on my dick and call me a slut.
Her mouth was literally made for cocksucking, and her hips are made for child bearing.
>>
File: 1469118751771.png (61KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469118751771.png
61KB, 320x240px
>>27333136
Well, that's certainly a reason much different to mine. To each their own.
>>
>>27333087
I agree. I remember using a hacked Sableye with Wonder Guard in Gen 4, which I still have in White 2. Too bad it sucks in Gen 3, I'm going to have to ditch mine after using it to cheese Brawly in my current playthrough.

Huh, I don't have any Sableye reaction images.
>>
File: quagsire.gif (67KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
quagsire.gif
67KB, 500x462px
I love this guy. He just doesnt give a fuck.
He is so chill but also pretty playful, the perfect bro-mon.

I love its design, his smile makes him look both curious and happy at the same time. I also love how proud he looks. He also comes complete with a cute pre-evo.
i found myself playing with my quagsire in pokemon amie after i defeated an opponent telling the quagsire how he did good.Every time my quagsire faints i tell myself that the quagsire was tired and will just take a nap.

I also like to use him because of his hidden ability unaware. I love the taste of the tears of dragon dancers.

Quagsire is the perfect pokemon for me. And that will never change. He has also helped me through rough times as i always had him to cheer me up. whenever i was sad i would look up pictures of quagsire. it never failed to cheer me up. now that i have a girlfriend, we occasionally role play quagsires because she knows how happy it makes me. Ill be honest, if it werent for quagsire, i wouldnt probably be alive right now.

i know this may sound autistic and it probably is. but quagsire will always hold a special place in my heart.
>>
>>27333265
oh hey I forgot to remove my name from shitposting in showderp, sorry
>>
he is much cooler than all of these "badass dragons", and sanic pandering characters like lucario and zoroark
>>
File: 250px-558Crustle.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-558Crustle.png
54KB, 250x250px
I think he's pretty much perfect in his visual design.

I like that he's not cute or furfagbait or a vicious animal or any other personality. He's just a crab with a cube of soil as his shell.
>>
espurr because qt22/7
>>
>>27333136
yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>27333280
>Autism: The post

Your girlfriend sounds fat. Are you proud of that anon?
>>
File: wooper shiny leaf.png (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wooper shiny leaf.png
81KB, 400x400px
It's cute and I love its smile, simple as that.
>>
Volcarona is probably the perfect Pokemon design, its fierce, elegant and badass all at the same time without being edgy or overly cartoony in fact it almost looks like a real animal.

Also the encounter with it is better set up than that of many legendaries.
>>
>>27333482
unwaranted douchebaggery

>>27333404
warranted hatred
>>
File: probosmash.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
probosmash.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>27333023
A lot of things really. I never paid it much mind for the longest time until the RNG threw this thing to me in a nuzlocke and I had no other choice to use it. Probopass in-game was so fucking good mainly because not everything has Earthquake unlike in competitive.

But over time I realized it was pretty much everything I loved in a Pokemon at once. I love wide movepools, mechanical-looking Pokemon and I just tend to like blue Pokemon a lot too. The clever design is also spot on aside from the mustache, but that's debatable. I actually like the stache. I even sometimes play doubles using it for Thunder Wave + Wide Guard and it gets work done in ways I can't even imagine. I'm honestly still mad ORAS didn't have gym rematches specifically because it didn't get a chance at a mega and no other reason.

It's funny, I actually was lurking Serebii as far back as when Probopass was first discovered by Japanese players in DP, but I payed it no mind not knowing it would be my number one in about 6 years after the time. Funny how these things work.
>>
I just want this smug looking guy to fuck up all edgy normie emo's by showing them what true self harm is with that attack stat that is higher than snoopdog while depressed
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 966x817px)
image.png
198KB, 966x817px
>>27333280
>This faggot has a girlfriend and I don't
>>
File: Unamused rampy.png (16KB, 210x204px) Image search: [Google]
Unamused rampy.png
16KB, 210x204px
>>27333703
>Guy
>He
>Stealing its attack stat
>>
File: 1466295696345.png (498KB, 779x752px) Image search: [Google]
1466295696345.png
498KB, 779x752px
this fucker

mystery dungeon really got me

i also have a soft spot for shitmon
>>
File: A CUUUUUTE GLISCOR.gif (734KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
A CUUUUUTE GLISCOR.gif
734KB, 500x360px
I loved gligar when Gen 2 came out, it was my favourite pokemon. I remember being pissed it performed poorly against others but I still loved him. Then Gen IV came. I felt gligar was so shat on, and then I went online and found out about this new pokemon called "gliscor". It took everything from gligar and made it better. The doofy attitude, the smile, the badass scorpion aspect, and it became a powerhouse, so I could finaly use my little bro effectively. I wasn't really able to use one until HGSS came out, but I haven't stopped using it since. Gliscor has been my favourite pokemon since it came out, and it even made my childhood favourite gligar viable at last with eviolite!

I may also have fallen slowly but steadily down a slippery slope from liking it as my bro to liking it... a bit more intensely, to say the least
>>
ITT: Good taste.
>>
File: SoLTone.png (2MB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
SoLTone.png
2MB, 1024x1365px
>>27333023
Not my favorites, but certainly up there. I just like how alien and impersonal these psychic meteors seem. Just imagine when they were first discovered and used in combat.
A trainer in green stands on a platform overlooking the arena, the surrounding stadium filled with people. He's down 5-3 and his opponent still has his ace, a machamp on the field. Taking a breath, he throws out his final pokemon into the arena.The ball opens in a flash of light to reveal a vaguely sun shaped meteorite. At first the crowd doesn't know what to make of this object, and some wonder if it is even a pokemon. However, the meteorite soon proves its status as a lifeform, and it begins to hover into the air. The enemy trainer eyes his opponent and sneers. "A rock type? Hah! Show em how we treat rock types around here Machamp. Mach punch!" The fighting type launches towards the extraterrestrial, all four fists ready to end the fight once and for all. Before it stops. Every muscle in Machamp's body clenches up as a low drone echoes through the stadium. Soon, the machamp falls to the floor, wracked with convulsions. The enemy trainer quickly recalls his fainted pokemon. As he reaches for his next pokeball, he tries to figure out how to handle the rocky creature which is currently floating above the battlefield. The solrock hovers in place, emotionlessly awaiting its next opponent.
>>
>>27334417
I bet you're hyped for Sun and Moon
>>
File: 1350700367281.gif (96KB, 221x198px)
1350700367281.gif
96KB, 221x198px
>>27333280
>now that i have a girlfriend, we occasionally role play quagsires because she knows how happy it makes me.
>>
>>27333280
probably coulda kept that spoiler a secret, you're making people that like the line look bad.
>>
>>27333280
You roleplay Quagsires? I, uh, what?
>>
>>27334716
>>27334727
>>27334741
Nothing sexual of course. Christ that would be horrifying.
>>
>>27334778
even so, shoulda left that unsaid
>>
>>27333280
Wow, you are a massive faggot. Are you literally 12? You have just ruined Quagsire for me.
>>
File: 250px-330Flygon.png (50KB, 250x250px)
250px-330Flygon.png
50KB, 250x250px
Flygon is the greatest pokemon. Flygon has the best stats and is the coolest looking. All the other pokemon are stupid compared to Flygon, except for gligar that one's cool too
>>
>>27334786
Yeah. Ill just keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>27334814
>>27334214
Thanks for the backhanded compliment
>>
>>27334814
>coolest looking
>puny wings with no texture or skeletal structure whatsoever
>head looks like a stupid haircut
>pointless stripes on tail
>generally appeals to dragon fuckers
>>
>>27334808
Don't let that idiot ruin it for you.
>>
>>27334839
It's not under my control. Now whenever I see that quagsire i will get an image in my head of a fat 12 year old faggot and his landwhale girlfriend rolling around pretending to be pokémon while his parents cringe in the other room
>>
File: image.jpg (862KB, 1240x1430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
862KB, 1240x1430px
>>27333023
Because it scared me as a child.
>>
>>27334834
What are you a garchomp lover or something
>>
File: Ampharos.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
Ampharos.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
Doesn't have to be absolute favorite, right?

Useful electric type, memorable line all of which is cute, nice movepool, and a mega. What's not to like?
>>
>>27334865
how does it feel like when he has a girlfriend and you dont?
>>
>>27334906
I don't mind really. Plenty of faggots have girlfriends that I would rather be single than date
>>
>>27334912
reasonable.
>>
>>27334892
Why can't all groundfags get along?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.