[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any legitimate reason for her not being Bug/Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: scyther.png (334KB, 800x876px) Image search: [Google]
scyther.png
334KB, 800x876px
Is there any legitimate reason for her not being Bug/Dragon
>>
>>27332060
Scyther can be both male and female :^)
>>
>>27332060
Because in gen 1 Dragon was damn near sacred
>>
>>27332060
>Scyther
>Bug/Dragon

Get the fuck in line behind Yanmega and Flygon
>>
>>27332097
>Yanmega
If anything it should be Bug/Rock
>>
>>27332060
Yeah, Scizor.
>>
why would it be?
>>
File: 2016-04-18_09.01.24.jpg (18KB, 160x161px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-18_09.01.24.jpg
18KB, 160x161px
>>27332119
>trade hold item mutant bouffshit
>>
>>27332097
Dragonflies are not made of dragons.
>>
>>27332169
Dragonfly is literally dragon/bug
>>
>>27332156
this

please have reasons before saying X should be Y type.

like yanmega, sure its a DRAGONfly, but only in english, in japanese its just abother bug like scyther. rock makes a little bit more sense because of its acient origin
>>
>>27332060
>her
actually anon this Scyther is most likely male!
When Gen 4 introduced gender difference for more than just the Nidorans each family that was chosen was given two different designs, one was the unaltered form that could be found in all previous generations that Pokémon where that was present and the other was the altered form. Examples of this include Sneasel and it's ear length, before Gen 4 no Sneasel had different ear lengths so all official art for Sneasel before gen 4 can be considered a "male Sneasel".
In Scyther's case the male form was unaltered from gen 3 to 4 however the female was given a larger abdomen. Because of this all official art depicts a "male Scyther" and while this Scyther isn't official it can be inferred that the references they used were all that of "male Scyther"!

TL;DR fuck you and your shitty gender meme i hate this fucking board.
>>
>>27332345
>previous generations that Pokémon where that was present
i really botched that one
*previous generations where that Pokémon was present
>>
>>27332060
>dragon
It doesn't make any sense appearence wise and lore-wise, if anything it could be bug/dark given its ninja theme, or it could have a split evo bug/dark
>>
>>27332500
>Scyther split evo
I really want this now. Just shuffle his stats like with Scizor. This sounds great.
>>
>>27332097
Yanmega is a fucking dragonfly. Guess dragons are real!
>>
>>27332546
Bug/dark orchid mantis that disguises itself as a flower to kill preys with its blades and has a ninja theme going on. its ability could be something new that has to do with elusion or a slash moves boosting ability so that it gets STAB night slash and x-scissors powered by its ability
>>
>>27332186
>Dragonfly
>not Dragon/Flying
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 755x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 755x708px
>>27332627
Pic related for possible design, although its creator said it was bug/fairy
>>
>>27332060
What's with /vp/ and thinking every bug type should be dragon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.