[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'been playing XY for a while and...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 527157da2a3c1.preview-620.png (127KB, 620x214px) Image search: [Google]
527157da2a3c1.preview-620.png
127KB, 620x214px
I'm getting bored of pokemon...like im playing and im "meh" just like...im not having fun.
Why? its the first time this happens to me.
>>
X and Y were shit games.
It'll probably be more fun with Sun and Moon; since Nintendo would really have to outdo themselves to make something as bad as XY again
>>
>>27329953
Also,where are the new pokemon?
I'm only finding old mons...and the region it's bland.
I'ts just boring,sorry there's nothing exiting in this game.
It gets better?
>>
Wasn`t this a new gen?
I trough it would be fun finding new mons and exploring a new region.
Review: The game sucks,the history is horrible,the characters are annoying,the region is bland,the game its oversaturated by old pokemon,where the fuck are my new pokemon.

What a trash game dear god,i'm selling this shit,what a piece of garbage,thank good i have oras.
How much money i can get for this trash?
>>
>>27330058
>wants a new game with new pokemon
>thank god i have oras
Kek. Fuckin retard. Way to invalidate your entire post.
>>
>>27330113
???
I can't enjoy oras? okay then.
Also,im okay if you like XY,but i think the game is trash,it's a fucking new generation where the fuck are my new pokemons? if i want to play with olds mons i replay dp,rse or bw.
Also why is the region soo shit and uninteresting???
Dear god,this game is complete garbage,there's nothing that makes me want to play this game.
>>
>>27329953
X&Y were pretty good though. Much better than ORAS
>>
>>27330186
>Also why is the region soo shit and uninteresting???
There's maybe 3 remotely interesting locations in the game.
First is Reflection Cave, you'll encounter that after the second gym.
Second is Laverre City and surrounding routes. You'll get to those after the fifth gym.
Then Victory Road. Cool outside areas with ruins and shit, shame the rival battle there is extremely underwhelming.
>>
>>27329977
I like that about Kalos. I love how i can get a lot of old gen mons in XY. even the four regional birds. I'm about to catch 70 pokemon. Its great to see them all in 3d
>>
>>27330194
¿GOOD?
¿GOOOOOD?
THE GAME IT'S TRASH.GARBAGE!
There's nothing fun in the ingame,it's fucking bland.
ORAS at least has an intersting histoty and region,ulinke XSHIT AND YTRASH
>>
>>27330236
>interesting history

Like I care about that shit
I care only about online, breeding and shinies
>>
>>27330221
I get bored of seeing the same things i've seen in 20 years,i want new things,sorry.
>>
Yeah,i agree.
This game it's trash.
I don't see how people can defend this thing,aren't pokemon the main draw of the game?
>>
>>27330253
well yeah i understand hopefully SM will be different
>>
>>27329940
What about Pokemon Go? Is that not fun for you, opee?
>>
>>27330301
>aren't pokemon the main draw of the game?
Not anymore, sadly.
And people defend it because they're Game Freak shills.
>>
File: opinionon70.jpg (98KB, 1198x168px)
opinionon70.jpg
98KB, 1198x168px
>>27330422
Reposting
>>
>>27330460
>splitting up the Pokémon in Gen 4 because of evos and legends
Nice bait.
>>
>>27330512
When comparing Gen 4's pokemon to Gen 6's pokemon, it makes more sense to split it up. Gen 4 introduced like 63 brand new pokemon that were not evos or legendaries. Gen 6 introduced 65 brand new pokemon that were not evos or legendaries.
>>
Sorry guys if i offended you with this post.
But im really dissapointed with this game...
I trough this game will be as fun as BW and what i found? 69 new pokemon...i didn't even care that much at first,but they make it even worse,hiding them in a sea of tired old pokemon.

As a pokemon fan,i want to see new pokemon and a new region,i don't want to pay a game for catching old mons in a plain and boring region,i hope u understand me guys.
>>
>>27330538
How does it make more sense? They're new fucking Pokémon regardless.
>>
>>27330186
>>27330236
You write like a 16 year old.
>>
>>27330301
>>27330422
Why don't people count megas? Because they don't have a pokedex number?
>>
>>27330581
>69 new pokemon
Plus new megas.

People ate up gen 2's 100 mons despite half of them being evos, they even ate up the lazy copypasting of the first game as gen 2's ''post game content''. Nostalgia is really powerful.
>>
>>27330609
English isn't my native lengage sorry.
>>
>>27330631
>Because they don't have a pokedex number?
Yes, exactly. They are temporary forms, not new pokemon. That's like saying Castform is 4 different Pokemon. It's not, it's one pokemon. 1 dex entry = 1 pokemon.
>>
>>27330595
Megas are just new evos in the form of temporary forme changes.
>>
Okay,so do you guys recommend me S/M if i want a new adventure in a good region with new pokemon?
If it's like XY i at least save my money for otther games
>>
>>27330711
Bump please i don't have much money...
>>
>>27329940

I enjoyed the main campaign. I caught Zygarde and MewTwo but got bored trying to get enough bird encounters and also got bored with the mansion.
>>
A Wild bump appared!
>>
>>27330711
How the fuck should we know? XY looked promising as well before its release, and quite a while after it as well. Even ORAS was praised as good for a bit. If anything save up and buy SM when it comes out. A playthrough is always better when everyone's hyped about the game.
>>
>>27330194
ORAS was a huge letdown. I gave up after they gave me a Latios.
>>
File: 1425858469528.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1425858469528.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
X and Y were fucking disappointments. I've never seen so much autism pandering and unneccessary flash in any game before it. If you want a good starter, you better not mind sitting through the most artificial social interaction in pokemon history an unknown number of times, after traversing the most aggravatingly pointless route ever made. I don't need to fucking recap on super training every file either holy shit. The games have achieved nothing in terms of their potential: battling is exactly the same with a new paint job that contrasts indecently with the primitive mechanics. Despite being the main game series of its platform, the 3D was hilariously underutilized, proving nintendo's penchant for annoying gimmicks that are almost as costly as they are useless. The "rivals" manage to painstakingly maintain a relationship bordering on subservient to the protagonist who is as silent as they are vocal; if the goal was to reduce one's capacity for real-world interaction, mission accomplished. Megas are the horrifying combination of the desire to pander to 151fags, the relentless power creep, and the animefication of the series to an unbearable level. But these things might be forgivable if this aesthetically - obsessed shithole was any harder than butter in a microwave. The exp share now duplicates experience points rather than splitting them, and distributes them among the whole party. The gym leaders' pokemon are underleveled, the sperg gang have three moves on their pokemon... during your last battles with them. Post game was ass, breeding is still shit, and there's virtually no rebatlling. 1/10, best used as a test for how hot an oven is.
>>
>>27331101
You don't need to be so rude.
>>
File: hi there!.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hi there!.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>27330413
>>
>>27329940
>XY is so bad it's killing this anon's interest in the franchise
>>
>>27330413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>27330413
Alphaville !!TORtoOQMEfy
I think i'm going to start using this name on boards i'd be ashamed to be on.
>>
>>27329940
go for ORAS
>>
>>27331139
I think mega evo's were a good idea considering there's just so many Pokemon now, and it was a good way to make under-utilized or perhaps less interesting Pokemon more relevant. I think that a lot of the mega-evo's for Pokemon with only 0-1 stages of evolution should have just been normal evo's, though.
>>
>>27331139
It wasn't that bad. Mediocre at best. I'm replaying it now and rotating pokemon, and it's been alright. It really didn't feel any different from other pokemon games.

Does need a difficulty increase though, at least choices.

SM will have the same frame rate issue, so dont hold your breath for a solid 30fps.
>>
Ok,im OP.
GEN VI has the best pokemon desings in my eye now i've seeing all...i'm more disapointed that they putted these awesome desings in a shitty region like kalos.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.