[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen VII already has the most reveelated mons in 4 moths before relase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
GEN V: 19 before 4 months of the relase
GEN VI: 19 before 4 months of the relase
GEN VII; 25 before 4 months of the relase

Also,i think it's pretty much confirmed that we're getting more than kalos at least...

Starters (9)
Pikipek (12)
Yungoos (14)
Grubblin (17)
Rockruff (19)
Komala (21)
Cutiefly (23)
Bruxish (24)
Togedemaru (25)
Drampa (27)
Salandit (29)
Bewear (30)
Mimikyu (31)
Bounsweet (33)
Comfey (34)
Mudsdale (36)
Wimpod (38)
Legendaries (41)
Topu Keko & Friends (44)
Mystical (47)

So we pretty much know around... 47 new pokemon,and there's more coming in august.

Anyone who thinks that we're getting under 72 mons is stupid,sorry.
I think it's pretty obvious that we're getting over 72 anyway,if you want to live in denial and not accepte this good for (you)
>>
>>27325675
Of course we're getting more than 72 but that doesnt mean we're getting much more

Besides Pokemon fanbase is just retarded

gen 5 "TOO MANY NEW MONS"
gen 6 "WE NEED MORE MONS"
>>
>>27325695
Honestly the best thing to do is,imo it would please all the fanbase i think.

~125 new mons + 170 old mons in the regional dex, i think it would please pretty much all the fanbase,like BW2 did.
>>
Big gen, small gen, big gen. Mah patterns won't fail me. I hope.

I still think they are revealing way too much. August should introduce a few mega pokemon and after that, they should focus on showing new features, instead of pokemon, until release.
>>
I just prefer the BW approach. I wish they saved up designs so they could launch with noting but new pokemon every gen, and then cycle in the old ones in the post game. The feeling of seeing a poekmon i've never caught or encountered before on every route was the closest I've felt to playing Red and Blue again.

I understand why people want the old pokemon back in the main game, but if you really like a pokemon chances are you've already caught it and raised it.
>>
Where are you getting the comfirmed evolutions there?
If you think comfey, sonichu, mudsdale or drampa are getting any evos/pre-evos you're in for disappointment.
>>
>>27325842
Old pokemon are pretty awesome when they're balanced with the new ones like Emerald,Platinum,BW2 did.

XY,was probably just an special case,so SM will have a balance dex most likely,so don't really worry about that.
>>
>>27325842
Totally agree. It made the game feel new unlike some other gens that felt like the rehashes they were.

>>27325903
>SM will have a balance dex most likely
Why do you think this?
>>
>>27325866
Drampa and Mudstale are likely to get a pre-evoltuin in my books,the others i agree trough,,
>>
>>27325930
Likely yes, but OP practically said it was confirmed.
Specially when you remember stuff like Lapras, Pinsir, Drudgigon, etc.
>>
>>27325915
I don't se why they wouldn't?
Also it seems that they're focus in the new mons this time.
XY was most likely and special case as i said,the focus was old pokemon,the game was still good but i think overshadowing new mons it's a little sad...for the poor guys.

Pretty much in every region except XY: New mons are the stars of the show,but there's some old faces there and here that adds some variety to people who doesn't like new mons for some reason.
>>
>>27325952
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if you cant find at least 6 new pokemon to use in a generation than either gamefreak fucked up in a major way or the games really just arent for you anymore. Even in the Gen 5 hate threads, you see people point out the 6-10 designs they thought were decent.
>>
Give-or-take:
Speculation: Togedemaru, Mudsdale, Drampa and maybe Mimikyu are not affiliated with any Evolutions.

Comfey and/or Cutiefly may be getting 3, unless they're giving Comfey the Klefki treatment.
>>
>>27325975
Hmm...?i like all the generations...
i don't dislike any pokemon,i like pretty much them all,i don't see any reason to hate any pokemon.
>or the games really just arent for you anymore
Ehh...? Wanting balanced things = the games aren't for you.
Sorry,but what...? also,if it ends like kalos i wouldn't affect the game for me,its just a preference.
Sorry,if i mindunderstand the post.
>>
>>27325977
Comfey is Klefki 2.0.
No Pikaclone has ever evolved so we can assume Togedemaru is single stage.
Cutiefly looks like a mascot-esque shitmon that doesn't evolve and has no use in the later game. Mostly I just can't imagine how Cutiefly could even evolve, it seems to completely encompass its theme already. I think it'll be a low level bug mon found early on with a 350-400 BST and little use past the fifth gym.
Mudsdale, Bewear and Drampa are obviously single stage mons. Bruxish is probably single stage since it already has an angry face.
Salandit a lot of people think will evolve, but I think aside from its size it seems like a fully evolved Pokemon to me. Again, I just don't see where else they could take the theme without just making a bigger version of Salandit.
>>
An important to difference to note is how Sun and Moon's been handling revealing evolutions compared to XY. They revealed a lot of evolutions during pre-XY which makes sense when you don't have that many new pokemon/separate lines to show off.

So far the only evolution line for Sun and Moon that we know of is the Grubbin line but by this time three years ago, we knew about Pancham and Pangoro, Inkay and Malamar, Skiddo and Gogoat, Fletchling and Talonflame, and the whole Vivillon line and it got even more rampant in the following months with Litleo and Pyroar, both fossil lines, and the 2nd stage starter evos. I think this is a really good sign that Sun and Moon is going to have an almost BW toer amount of new pokemon. Besides Grubbin's line every single pokemon has been unrelated to each other.
>>
>>27325826
>Megas

Kek keep dreaming, faggot.
>>
>>27326028
Cutiefly doesn't look like a mascot-esque Pokemon that doesn't evolve to me, so that's just arbitrarily designated.
Comfey may be Klefki 2.0, may not be. It shares similarities but also shares them with Flabebe.
Salandit will evolve. Could be a Komodo; good opportunity for it. Too neotenous to remain at its size.

>>27326052
>BW tier amount
Doubtful; that was a special case in which there were no past-gen Pokemon in the play-through. I'm hoping it's like Gen 3, which has a lot but less than BW.

>>27326072
I like how you think, but do you really think they'll omit them?
>>
>>27326077
What about Salandit is childish?
It looks perfectly mature to me. It's not got an oversized head, all of its features seem fully realised.

Also, why would a salamander evolve into a komodo dragon? That's like a frog evolving into a snake.
>>
>>27325675

>they're revealing more so that means they're also hiding more!

Did you idiots learn nothing from ORAS?

>ending sentences with ellipsis

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>27326090
ORAS didn't hide new pokemon
>>
>>27326101

ORAS didn't hide ANYTHING, that's the point. They revealed everything before release, and retards thought this meant they were omitting just as much. That's not how Gamefreak operates anymore.
>>
Lillie´s Bag Pokemon
>>
>>27326087
The proportion of its eyes to its head, and its head to its body.
>fully realized
That's vague. Squirtle looks "fully realized" to me but it still needed to grow up.
>why would a small lizard evolve into a giant lizard
It's called the "toxic lizard" pokemon. Salandit is just a name like Charmander, which by the way evolves into a dragon.
>>
>>27326114
Zygarde Cell
>>
No, GF is just revealing every single new design before launch.
>>
>>27326109
It's a remake, they revealed everything in gen 3
>>
>>27326109
Remakes=/=new region
>>
>>27325826
While I don't mind all the reveals they are doing, I do agree they need to start focusing on more than just Pokemon.
>>
>>27326028
Some of your reasons for most of the mons revealed being single staged are incredibly reaching.
>>
SM would be fine if it had a Platinum-type pokedex. Perfect blend of old and new
>>
>>27327080
Well, they're also revealing new mechanics and features like Hypertraining, Batttle Royal, custom tournaments, Rotom-Dex, etc.
>>
>>27327118
Oh,yeah i loved platinum dex.
I trough i was the only one.
Also,i liked the dex desing too,it was pretty cool
>>
comfey evolves
cutiefly evolves
salandit evolves
wimpod evolves
bounsweet evolves
mudsdale has a prevo
drampa is solo
togedemaru is solo
mimikyu is solo
>>
Drampa, Mudsdale, and Beware have pre-evos. Rockruff has alternate evos. Cutiefly, Bounsweet, Salandit, Wimpod, and Komala are 2-stage. Comfey is 3 stage. Pikipek, Yungoos, starters are know. Dex for brand new Pokemon is between 6 and 2, closer go 6. No new Megas.
>>
>>27327172
>drampa is solo
I think he'll get a pre-evo at least...
>comfey evolves
it seems standalone for me,can you provide me a reason why do you think she will evolove? maybe i change my mind
>wimpod evolves
tree stage mon maybe?
>>
>>27325695
Unova added a shit ton, and Kalos added so few that there might as well have been none. Simple.
>>
>>27326028
Cutiefly is another Joltik. It'll evolve into something cute, but bigger, like one of those fluffy moths.
>>
>>27325695
>gen 5 "TOO MANY NEW MONS"

Whoever said that needs to have his fucking nose busted.
>>
>>27327318
[citation needed]

>>27327160
Nah, platinum was the best in terms of scaling, level curves, and purely regional stuff like the dex
>>
>>27327465
The sauce bottles in my fridge.
>>
>>27325695
Absolutely nobody said Gen V had too many.
>>
>>27327619
Some pokemon "fans" apparently did.
I just i don't care what people complain about,i love new pokemon so im going to train and catch and train all the new alola mons and im going to have a lot of fun,if someone is blinded by nostalgia it isn't my problem.
>>
>inb4 they reveal the whole Dex before launch
>>
>>27327670
Not the whole dex, but they've already revealed >55% of the evolution lines
>>
>>27325695
More like
>gen 5 "TOO MANY SHITMONS"
>gen 6 "WE NEED MORE SHITMONS"
>>
>>27327693
The only evolution families we didn't see any member of before XYs release were:

Binacle
Pumpkaboo
Goomy
Carbink
Hawlucha
Klefki
Bergmite
Zygarde
+event Pokemon

And we'd seen the full evolution line for
Pancham
Skiddo
Scatterbug
Litleo
Inkay
Swirlix
Spritzee
Turunt
Amaura
>>
>muh pattern
>>
>>27325930
Why would they show the evolution first?

Anyone remembers such a case from previous gens?
No cross-gens pre evo though. These doesn't count.
>>
>>27327949
Haxorus
>>
>>27327975
checking http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon-pre.shtml

I appear to be wrong, there are still others listed on here though.
>>
>>27326087
>Oshawott to Samurott
Why would a bipedal otter evolve into a quadruped sea lion? This is GameFreak, this isn't new
>>
How many did gen 4 have? Didn't gen2 have only 5 +hooh
>>
>>27326028
Salandit will evolve into a Komodo Dragon
>>
>>27327949
Noivern, Trevenant, Meowstic, Cofagrius, Galvanchula, Reuniculus, Gothitelle, Braviary, Gigalith
>>
>>27327949
darmanitan is really the best example i can think of. it was revealed in june and most thought it was single stage until darumaka appeared in the demo in august
>>
Komala may have another 2 evos, counterparting Slakoth. Cutiefly will have at least one evo. Drampa, Bruxish, and Comfey are single stagers. Mudsdale will have a pre-evo, and salandit may be a 3 stager.
>>
I'm probably in the minority here,but i hope new pokemon are the stars of sun and moon and no old pokemon like XY.
They did it right with Jotho,Hoenn,Sinnoh and Unova,but kalos feelt really souless.
The game is more fun when you have a new adventure,new pokemon and new characters for me,that's why i loved BW too dead,it was to fun.

Obiously i want old pokemon in the dex too,but c'mon...not 300 old pokemon and 40 new pokemon again,please GF,you did it perfect with BW2 nad Emerald.
>>
File: 503.png (2MB, 2045x1185px) Image search: [Google]
503.png
2MB, 2045x1185px
>>27328100
Samurott still looks and acts like an otter though. They never said it's 100% sea lion.
>>
>>27326087
salandit isn't even a salamander. it looks nothing like one, more like a crocodile, and all its names in other languages come from newt
>>
>>27325866
Stop trying to be a know-it-all... If yôu trying to make yourself sound special when you are getting the same amount of teases as other people... 'you're in for a disappointment'. Try to make yourself sound special some other ways, please... Cause you are both failing and being a hypocrite yourself.
>>
>>27327335
Comfy becomes a hula dancer, grass skirt and all, kinda like florges
>>
>>27328938
That's a cool concept!
>>
File: national_Pokédex_.jpg (84KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
national_Pokédex_.jpg
84KB, 651x500px
>>27325675

Hopefully, We get more than 100 new Pokémon introduced.
>>
They need to stop revealing pokemon and reveal something else, I want to be surprised by the pokemon
>>
>>27329169

I don't want to be surprise.
If you don't like Spoilers then stay off internet or at least, avoid Spoilers.
>>
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MEGAS

FUCKING TELL ME
>>
>>27329196
Literally impossible.

Why even bother doing anything if you know everything about it. Sounds boring.
>>
>>27327797
I'm pretty sure we saw Binacle and Klefki. Binacle had those Patrick Star ugly binacle story threads and Klefki had the "when you walk out" threads
>>
>>27329290
blindfold yourself in your room then faggot, now everythings a suprise.
>>
>>27329321
They were leaked from retail copies right before the official release but wereny officially revealed.
>>
>>27328295
these plus Gogoat, Vivillon, Darmanitan
>>
>>27326028
>I'm not the least bit creative therefore nothing evolves
>>
>>27328938
Bellossom Looks like a natural evolution for Comfey, while also looking nothing like Gloom
>>
>>27326028
>mudsdale, bewear and drampa are obviously single stage
The fuck are you on, the first two are huge ass beasts, can you imagine them hatching from an egg? Drampa is an old fucker, its most probably the last stage of a two or three staged line that shows the aging of the pokemon
>>
>>27329220
There arent any new Megas, or cross-gen evos.
>>
Meh,if there's less than 100 new mons im dropping the series...i think i'll start to get boring and repetitive after GEN VII
>>
>>27331670
They are just spacing them out to get #1000 on gen 10
>>
File: ss_by_softmonkeychains-d9h1mha.png (156KB, 611x224px) Image search: [Google]
ss_by_softmonkeychains-d9h1mha.png
156KB, 611x224px
>>27331670
There is a way to have new Pokémon without having new new Pokémon, you know what I am saying?
>>
>>27331705
i don't really see the problem.
More pokemon = more fun.
Also,the series its starting to get a little repetitve fot mr,if they don't evven introduce new mons,i just pass,they aren't going to bait ime in buy a game without new pokemon ever again.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.