[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6IV Ditto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (126KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 475x475px
Hey guys, do you know where or how I can get a ditto with 6 IVs? I've been playing my whole life but I'm new to competitive battling and breeding and I don't fully understand IV breeding but I know it's pretty much streamlined if you get one of these. Thanks for the help!
>>
Go to the injection general and request one. Alternatively, learn how hack so you don't waste hours on boring breeding.
>>
Sorry about the run on sentences, be never posted on 4chan before
>>
Sorry about my ignorance, I'm new here, what is the injection general?
>>
>>27325129
A place where people that don't like Pokémon congregate.
>>
I can send you one on GTS.
>>
File: NtqXPT6.jpg (1MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
NtqXPT6.jpg
1MB, 1600x10000px
>>27325124
>>27325129
>Sorry about the run on sentences
Don't worry, most people here are forgiving for grammatical errors, especially since this site is aimed at adults and most understand you might not speak English as your first language.

>what is the injection general
6 IV dittos can only be found in the wild and thus are very rare. Realistically, the only way to obtain one is to cheat and inject one, at least for now. Posters in the injection general usually fulfills requests like these, but it seems no one made a new thread.

If you want one, you're gonna have to wait until someone makes a new thread or an injector sees your request in the catalog. In the meantime you can look at pic related to see how breeding works.
>>
>>27325210
Thanks so much for the help
>>27325153
That would mean a lot to me
>>
>>27325264
Oh god I replied to the wrong guy LOL
>>
>>27325195
Yes please, that would be awesome
>>
>>27325278
Put up a trashmon on the GTS requesting a lv100 ditto and let me know what it is and what the GTS message is.
>>
>>27325285
Alright, I dropped a level 20 Shieldon with the message "555" on it
>>
>>27325095
Gen 7 after it gets to level 100
>>
>>27325095
yeah, just ask in /wfg/

Everyone is friendly and helpful. They can also help with breedmons if you need any competitive babies to work with

>>27322595
>>
>>27325321
Injection requests don't belong in there
>>
>>27325314
Enjoy your Ditto
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 512x288px
Oh my god OP ive been trying to get one forever.

If anyone has another spare one Id be really greatful, will offer a 5iv abra in return.

2509-5695-1791
>>
Thank you everyone in this thread, you've all been fantastic and supremely helpful, especially the guy who gave me the ditto
>>
>>27325324
yeah, it's fine. Everything is welcome there
>>
Just wait for S/M and you won't need one.
>>
>>27325333

I've got dittos burning holes in my pockets. You too could have a ditto today. Same deal.
>>
>>27325333
I have a level 17 Tailow looking for 91+ ditto in the GTS.

Thanks anyone who can help me out, been trying to get one for over a month!
>>
>>27325345
Please please please! See
>>27325346
>>
>>27325342
No it's not, clearly says so in the OP.
>>
>>27325345
Thank you so much dude!
>>
>>27325354
That's a shitpost OP. /wfg/ is for all
>>
>>27325370
No it's not; you're the one injector that everyone in there hates and calls Sarah, aren't you.
>>
>>27325378
who?? no, I'm an oldfag here for pokemon go
>>
Oh lol, how do you get a near perfect Ditto for Gen3?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.