[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lyra Domination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22

File: tumblr_static_2013-02-17-558796.jpg (76KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_2013-02-17-558796.jpg
76KB, 500x520px
Today is the day. The day I start my Pokemon adventure!!! It's not just the beginning of my journey but also my neighbours. Her name is Lyra and she's been my best friend since forever. She's a year older than me and always likes to tease me about it.

She was able to start her Pokemon journey last year but she said she wanted to wait for me to come of age so we could start together. Lyra was like a big sister to me. My mom would always make jokes that we would end up getting married. Lyra would always laugh and I would always blush up in embarrassment. I didn't see Lyra in that way and there's no way she would ever see me like that.

"Honey, your cereal is getting cold. A Pokemon trainer always has a healthy breakfast". My mom yelled from the kitchen. I quickly ran down the stairs and took a few spoonfuls of cereal.

There was a knock coming from the front door. My mom went to answer it. Lyra came inside with a big frown on her face. "C'mon you slacker, let's go get our Pokemon". She came up to me and messed up my hair a bit. "Stop it Lyra". I squealed. My mom started laughing. "You kids are so funny".

Lyra frowned at my mother. "Well, we're adults now. I'm 19 and little Ethan here is 18". My mom laughed again, "you're still very young and you should enjoy it. A Pokemon adventure is a wonderful way to build character and find your place in the world".

I kissed my mom on the cheek and told her I would show her my Pokemon before I left New Bark Town.

As Lyra and I were walking to the Professors lab she started teasing me. "Kissing your mom on the cheek? That's so cute." She said with a wicked grin.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing but why don't you ever kiss me on the cheek?"

I started to blush. "Uhhhh, I don't know".

Lyra started to laugh again. "C'mon let's go get our Pokemon.".
>>
We walked into Professor Elm's lab and saw him at the back scribbling something on a piece of paper. We walked towards him. "Hello Professor, we're here to get our Pokemon". I said.

"Oh! Ethan, Lyra, it's good to see you both. I have some great selection of Pokemon that you can choose." Professor Elm showed us three Pokemon. The grass type Chikorita, the first type Cyndaquil and the water starter Totodile.

"I think I'll take Cyndaquil." I exclaimed with joy. I always had a fondness for fire types.

"Shouldn't you let the lady go first?" Lyra noted.

"Ohhh, uhhh sure." I said.

"I'll take Cyndaquil." She then stared at me and smiled so devilishly.

"THAT WAS THE ONE I WANTED!! That's not fair Lyra, you're just doing this to annoy me."

"Oh, stop being a baby. Fire types just don't suit you, Ethan. See that Chikorita, that's more to your taste. You should take that one."

I hesitated but I decided to take Chikorita. Maybe Lyra was right.

"We should have a battle". Lyra insisted.

The battle was done before it even began. Her Cyndaquil easily defeated my Chikorita.

"You just wanted me to take Chikorita so you could have a type advantage over me." I said accusingly.

"Well, you listened to me and now I'll always have a little bit of an edge over you". Lyra started to laugh again.

I don't know why I always listened to her. She was supposed to be my best friend but sometimes it felt like she just liked tormenting me.

After our battle I went back to my mom and said my farewell. Lyra and I got to the entrance of Route 29. Our Pokemon adventure was about to begin.
>>
File: image.png (577KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577KB, 1334x750px
>Lyra
http://pastebin.com/BaXhigSK
>>
Starting our own Pokemon adventure was an exciting thing. I couldn't wait to catch more Pokemon and battle gym leaders.

"So, when are we going to split up?" Lyra asked me.

"What do you mean split up? I thought we were going to explore Johto together."

"Well usually trainers travel alone, are you afraid your going to miss me too much?" Lyra laughed again.

"N-no I won't" I said I wouldn't miss her but I knew I would. She had been part of my life for so long it would be hard to not have her there.

As we walked through the tall grass I noticed a sentret. I threw a Pokeball at it, hoping it would make its mark but another Pokeball hit it first.

"Lyra!! I saw it first."

"Well you were too slow." Lyra started to mock me again.

"So, this is why trainers travel alone. So they dont have to deal with people stealing their Pokemon." I said angrily, wishing that sentret was mine.

"Youre being a baby again Ethan. You know what? I'll give you the Pokemon if you kiss my feet and call me Princess Lyra."

"What? No, I'm not doing that." I said in amazement.

"Your loss then." Lyra began to walk away.

"Princess Lyra?" I thought to myself. Back when were kids she used to love to proclaim she was a princess and boss me around. She would make me fetch her food and get on my knees when I presented it to her. She would always make me rub her feet and if I didn't call her Princess, she would pin me to the ground and wouldn't let me up until I begged her. Thinking about it now is a bit strange but we were just kids having fun. Right?

My mom had found me rubbing her feet once but she didn't seem to think anything was wrong with that. " Train them while they're young." My mom would say.

Thinking about the past was making me hot. My cheeks were blushing and oh, I had gotten hard. Why was I getting hard from these thoughts? I hope Lyra doesn't notice I have a boner.

"Hey Slowpoke, hurry up!!! Cherrygrove I right over there." Lyra called out to me.
>>
Cherrygrove City was a nice little place but there wasn't much to do. Some old man showed us a tour of the whole town. Lyra looked incredibly bored the entire time. He gave us a map of Johto after the tour so I guess it was worth it.
"We should start heading to Violet City." Lyra informed me.
"It's getting dark though. We should start setting up camp." I told her.
"A princess like me shouldn't have to do all that grunt work. Why dont you be a good boy and set up camp." Lyra smiled at me again, one of those wicked little smiles she would always do as kids.
"Stop being so lazy." I complained. "It will go twice as fast if we worked together."
She frowned. "Why can't you do something nice for me?"
That caught me off guard.
"I'm really tired and my feet are sore. I would really appreciate it if you set up camp, Ethan."
"Alright." I felt a little bad, she did seem tired. I set up camp without a single complaint and Lyra got her Cyndaquil to make us a fire.
We were sitting next to the fire, enjoying the warmth. Lyra had taken off her shoes a few hours before and were baking them in the heat.
She had really cute feet. I never really looked at them before. I crawled over to them and started to rub them.
"Ethan, what are you doing?" Lyra asked me.
"You said your feet hurt so I just wanted to do something nice for you, Princess."
Lyra just smiled. She laid back and let me rub every toe, admiring these little delicate feet.
When I was done she said "thank you" and told me to come next to her. We laid next to each other gazing at the stars overhead.
She smiled at me. "It's such a nice night, it would be a waste to sleep in the tent. Lets just sleep outside tonight. We can keep each other warm if the fire goes out."
We fell asleep a few minutes later.
>>
When I woke up, Lyra's arms were wrapped around me. She looked really sweet at that moment. She was such a pretty girl. Her chestnut brown hair was tied in adorable pigtails. It looked like she had such soft lips. I wondered what it would be like to kiss her. As I looked down, I saw how she had become a women. Her breasts were a good size. I would say she was a solid C cup. She had slender legs and her feet were still exposed. I wanted to rub them again so badly. I started getting hard again. Why am I thinking about her like this? She was my friend, she would always just see me as a friend.

"Good morning Ethan." her words gave me a slight shock and I started blushing.

She noticed that my face had gotten beet red. "What's wrong Ethan?"

"Oh...nothing." I responded.

She started to giggle.

"What is it Lyra?" I asked.

"It looks like you got morning wood." She pointed to my erection.

I started to blush even more. "Never slept beside a girl as hot as me before?" She started to giggle again. "I bet the only girl you've slept with is your mommy."

"Shut up, Lyra!" I quickly stood up and started to take down the tent that we didn't use.

A part of me was happy she saw my erection. She didn't freak out about it. Maybe, she liked it.

After I packed our tent up, we started heading towards Violet City.
>>
When we got to Violet City, Lyra wanted to take on the Gym right away.

"I'm going to easily win this battle. I don't think you should try Ethan."

"What? Why?"

"Well the Gym leader specializes in flying type Pokemon. Your Chikorita would just get destroyed and it would be pathetic to watch."

I was shocked to hear what she was saying. "Lyra, why would you say that?"

"Well, it's the truth. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see you be humiliated in a battle."

Maybe Lyra was right. Maybe my Pokemon weren't ready to face a Gym battle. She's mean but I know she's just doing this for my own good.

"I guess you're right." I told her.

"Of course, I'm right. You should just cheer me on. You want me to win, right?"

I stared at her. She had another devilish grin on her face. "Of course I want you to win."

She grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the Gym.

The Gym Leader was a man named Faulkner. Lyra challenged him to a battle and he quickly accepted. I sat on a bench and watched her as she battled.

The battle was a one on one battle. Faulkner's Pidgeotto versus Lyra's Cyndaquil. I couldn't believe how well Lyra knew how to battle. She quickly took down Faulkner and got a badge.

Faulkner came up to me. " Do you want to battle as well?"

I was about to say 'yes' when Lyra appeared and replied for me. "Little Ethan here isn't ready to battle. Isn't that right?"

I nodded my head. Faulkner just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

I started to praise her "You were amazing, Lyra. I didn't know you were so good at battling."

Lyra just giggled. "Maybe, you'll be as good as me one day".

"Maybe you can help me out. Teach me some moves" I asked.

She just laughed. "I like having you weaker than me so why would I want to make you stronger?"

I just stared at her. Why did she say that?

She started laughing. "I'm just kidding, I'll show you some moves. I'm a tough trainer so you better be ready."
>>
Chikorita flew to the floor. It had lost the battle.

"That was utterly pathetic. You didn't even land a single hit." Lyra said with a smug look on her face.

I ran to Chikorita and tears welled up in my eyes. I needed to hurry to the Pokemon Center. I took Chikorita in my arms and started to leave.

"Where do you think your going?" Lyra called out to me.

"I need to heal Chikorita."

Lyra laughed. "That can wait. You lost the battle and need to be punished."

"PUNISHED? There's no time for that. I need to help Chikorita."

Lyra came up to me and slapped me in the face. "You want to get better at battling right? And you want me to teach you? So, do what I say."

I dropped Chikorita and got to my knees. I removed her shoe and rolled down her knee high sock. I began to kiss her delicate foot. It tasted delicious.

Some other trainers passed by and I could hear them whispering to one another. I felt so humiliated.

When I was done kissing her feet, Lyra slapped me in the face again. "If you don't want this to happen again, win next time."

I grabbed Chikorita and hurried to the Pokemon Center.
>>
When I got to the Pokemon center, nurse Joy gave me a scolding for not coming sooner. I looked back at Lyra and she had a finger on her lips, signaling not to say a word. I made up some lie like I couldn't find the Pokemon center.
I felt really bad for what I did to Chikorita, it was Lyra's fault though. "Lyra, I can't believe you made me kiss your feet and make poor Chikorita wait."
She glared at me and raised her hand. I was afraid she was going to slap me again. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. However, her hand just came up to my face and she rubbed my cheek softly.
"If your chikorita really mattered you would have taken it to the Pokemon center no matter what. I think you liked kissing my feet."
"What? No!!" I started to blush again. "You were hitting me!!"
"so? You could have grabbed chikorita and ran but instead you took your punishment like a good bitch."
"Don't call me that!" I yelled at her.
She smacked me. "Don't raise your voice. I'm the master right? So that makes you the bitch. If you want me to train you, you need to realize the power dynamic. I'm in charge. If youre going to get better you have to listen to every word I say. Got it."
I nodded my head.
"Thats a good bitch. Now lets go to bellsprout tower. I want to catch one."
>>
When we got to bellsprout tower she immediately caught one without even trying. She truly was a better trainer than I was.
"C'mon out Bellsprout." Lyra gave her Bellsprout a tap on the head. "Everytime that little bitch disobeys, spank him with a vine whip."
"What? Dont make your Pokemon do that. They shouldn't be used like that." I started to scold Lyra.
"Shut up you little bitch. Bellsprout use vine whip."
The vine whacked my ass so hard and I fell to the ground and writhed in pain.
"Do you want another one, bitch?" Lyra asked.
"No, please no." My eyes were watering.
"The correct answer is yes, princess."
Bellsprout started spanking me harder and harder. I began to cry from the pain. Lyra was just laughing. When Bellsprout was done, Lyra came up to me and pulled down my pants and revealed my ass.
"Oohhhh that looks like it hurt a lot. It's so red." Lyra then smacked my ass. "Stop your crying and let's go."
>>
My ass hurt for a few days. I couldn't sit down without aching from the pain. Lyra would always just smile when she saw me trying to sit down. She tried to teach me to battle but I lost every time. Everytime I lost I would get to the floor and start to worship her feet.
I tried to protest the first time but Lyra quickly threatened that Bellsprout would spank me if I didn't listen. I quickly obeyed after that threat.
I hated her. I hated how she treated me. However at the same time I felt addicted to the pain. I liked submitting to her. I noticed that everytime I kissed her feet I would get hard. I would sometimes go to the bathroom and masturbate to the thought of her feet. Was that the reason I kept staying with her?
When we got to Azalea Town we learned that an evil organization called Team Rocket were stealing slowpokes for their tails. Lyra wanted to stop them so we went down into the slowpoke well to see what we could find.
When we got to the bottom of the well. Three members of Team Rocket were waiting for us.
"what do you kids want." A rocket grunt asked us.
"We want to join Team Rocket." Lyra answered.
I couldn't believe what she was saying. "I don't want to join them, I wanted to stop them."
>>
Lyra rolled her eyes and slapped me in the face. The rocket members all started to laugh. "oh wow, that girl is tough. She just whacked her friend like it was nothing. Yeah, you can join us."
Lyra smiled. "Perfect. I heard about Team Rocket. Money and power. Those are the things I really want."
"Lyra, what are you doing?" I still couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"Ethan, leave. If you're not going to join, you should just go."
Tears started to swell up in my eyes. "You said we were going to be a team and travel Johto together."
Lyra ran towards me, grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall. "Listen you little bitch, I dont care about you. I just like tormenting you and for some reason you keep coming back for more. So, these are your options you can leave and go on your little Pokemon journey or you can stay and let me keep abusing you."
She let me go and I started to climb out of the well. Part of me wanted to stay. I loved how she treated me. I loved when she called me a bitch or how she would smack me when I disobeyed but I couldn't live like that. She was an addiction and I needed to get away. She was going to become a criminal and I hoped I'd never see her again.
>>
It has been nine months since Lyra and I have split ways.I have been training hard. I have six badges and I'm on my way to Mahogany Town.
I keep hearing news about Team Rocket and I wonder if Lyra is responsible for some of the things that have happened. I've heard Pokemon are being stolen from trainers every now and then. I also heard a strange broadcast on the radio announcing that Team Rocket is making their big comeback.

I've decided to ignore Team Rocket in fear that I would run into Lyra again. I know if I ever saw her again, I would fight her. I can't believe she did all those horrible things to me. I can't believe how weak I was. If I ever do see her again, she won't break me down.

When I got to Mahogany Town I noticed as souvenir shop. I should buy my mom a gift and send it to her. I only send her a few letters every month, it would be a nice thing.

When I entered the building, I was surprised to learn no one was there.

"Hello, is anyone here?" I started to yell.

All of a sudden I felt a hard object smack the side of my head. I immediately passed out.

When I woke up, my arms and legs were handcuffed to a chair. I tried to struggle but nothing was working.

"HELP!!" I started to scream. Was I captured by Team Rocket?? No, was I captured by her?

I heard the sound of boots against the floor coming closer to me. I heard that familiar laugh.

"Did you miss me?"

Lyra was smiling from ear to ear.
>>
"Let me go you bitch." I yelled at her.
"Oh my? Should you really be calling your old friend that?" Lyra gave a little puzzled look.
"My friend? You left me for Team Rocket."
"Yeah and now look at me. I have so much money and power and I have you cuffed to a chair to do whatever I want to". She started laughing.
I started sweating. "What are you going to do to me?"
"Oh, I don't know?" She said in an adorable sweet voice. "Whatever comes to my head."
She sat on top of me and whispered. "You're going to be my personal slave."
"NO I WON'T!!" I yelled. "You got me with a cheap shot. You would have never got me if we fought for real."
"Oh, so you want to fight for real? Fine, I'll uncuff you and we can have ourselves a Pokemon battle."
She uncuffed my hands and feet. " If you lose this battle, you become mine. Do you understand?"
I sent out Meganium. There was no way I would lose. Not to her. She betrayed me and I couldn't wait to beat her.
She sent out Typhlosion. As expected she went for the type advantage.
"Meganiun use earthquake!!" I screamed.
"Typhlosion jump in the air and use fire blast." With that, Meganium was defeated in one shot.
"See Ethan, even when we fight fair you still lose."
>>
I ran towards her ready to knock her face in but she grabbed my fist and pushed it to the side. She then grabbed my neck and I lost my footing and I fell to the floor. She slammed my face against the ground and pinned me down with her body. I couldn't break free from her grasp.
"Team Rocket has taught me how to fight. I can easily beat you up if I wanted."
"Fuck you Lyra" I screamed.
"Open your mouth." She told me.
I tried to break free from her grasp. She put her hand under my mouth and pulled down. She had my mouth open. She then spat in my mouth.
"Now youre going to swallow that like a good little bitch."
She put her hand over my mouth and pinched my nose.
"I'm not going to let you breathe until you swallow."
I did what I was told, I swallowed her spit.
"See, isn't it fun to listen to your master?" Lyra started to laugh. She got off of me.
I tried to go for her legs but she was much quicker and kicked me in my balls. I fell to the floor, tears in my eyes. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the chair. She pulled me up and sat me down. I was handcuffed again.
She grabbed my face and gave me a small kiss on the lips. "Oh, it's going to be so fun to break you."
>>
She would leave me in the darkness when she left. I couldn't tell if hours passed or days passed. I just sat there in that chair, my arms and legs becoming numb from the handcuffs.
Lyra would come back and give me water. She would give me stale food as well. "I want you weak and malleable. A good slave needs to be broken and then built up."
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her.
She just smiled. "I'm doing this because I love you."
I was in shock. "What?"
She started to blush. "I always loved you, Ethan. Ever since we were little kids I wanted to be with you. I loved being your princess and bossing you around. So now I want to make you my permanent slave. Im going to make you love the thought of surrendering to me. You need this. I know you do. I saw how easy you fell to your knees to kiss my feet. I also noticed how excited you got."
She reached down and grabbed the outline of my cock. "This belongs to me. It's always belonged to me hasn't it?"
"I don't understand. I don't want this. I loved you too Lyra but to become your slave thats ridiculous. That's not love."
She started to squeeze my cock covered by my shorts. "We all have different ways of showing love. Mine is leaving you alone for nine months so you'd hate me. Now I get to watch all that hate become desperation. I'm going to make it so when I leave this room, you'll be crying until I come back".
"You're crazy." I told her.
She just started laughing in my face, she started squeezing my cock harder.
"Cum. Now." She demanded.
>>
bump because lyra fuels me
>>
To my surprise I climaxed right there. I had spilled my seed all over my shorts.
"You listen really well. Now, youre going to sit in your mess until I come back." She informed me.
I was so confused on how I came. She didn't rub it or anything, she just said to cum and I did. How did she have that much control over me?
It was hard not to be aroused by the way she looked. She had her hair tied in twin ponytails and wore a black rocket hat. She wore a tight black dress that showed off her cleavage and just a bit of her ass. She had grey gloves on and grey boots that went up to her thighs. She was so sexy. I wanted to be inside of her.
She noticed that I was looking at her. "You like what I'm wearing?"
I didn't answer her. I was afraid to answer her.
"I can tell you like it. You were always a little boot freak. Don't worry I'm going to make you worship them but not today. For the rest of the day, I'm going to leave you alone with your thoughts. See you later, little bitch."
>>
Lyra returned and pulled the string of the only light bulb in the room. She looked so beautiful in the light. She was wearing the same outfit as before. I loved that outfit. She looked like such a bad girl.
She placed a bowl on the floor. She undid my handcuffs and I fell to the floor. I was so weak from being stuck in that chair for so long.
"There's water in the bowl. Crawl to it and lap it up like a Pokemon. I hope you realize you're less of a human. You're just my little play pet." Lyra started to stroke my hair. It felt so good feeling her gloved hands. I crawled to the water and I was about to cup some of it in my mouth when Lyra pulled me back down.
"Lick it up like a Pokemon." She demanded.
I got on all fours, bent over and licked up the water. The water felt so good, it must have been at least two days since I ate or drank.
I was so weak I fell back on the floor. It felt so good being free from that chair. I didn't notice Lyra walking towards me but the next thing I felt was her boot pressing against my dick.
"Do you like that, you little boot slut." She pressed harder.
"This is your place. Below my fucking boot. You're useless and pathetic and deserve all this punishment. Tell me you deserve this." Lyra demanded of me.
It was hard to speak but I was able to muster out, "I deserve this."
"You're becoming such a good little slave. Now lets see what I'm working with." Lyra began to strip me. She ripped off my shirt and my shorts and when she pulled down my boxers she started to laugh.
>>
"Really? That's it? It's so small."
I started to blush. She grabbed my cock with two fingers and started to squeeze it. "I guess I could fuck this little thing but that can wait." She let go of my cock and started to press down on it with her boot again.
I loved this feeling. I loved being under her. She was so perfect and beautiful and I was nothing. I came all over her boot.
"You're no fun. You keep cumming too fast. You came all over my nice boots without permission. You need to be punished" Lyra grabbed my hair and pulled me to the chair. She cuffed my wrists to the arms of the chairs and placed my head against the seat. I was on my knees with my bare ass hanging out.
She started to spank me. "You're a bad little bitch. You don't cum unless I tell you."
Every slap hurt more and more. "Tell me, thank you Princess Lyra."
She started to spank me harder. "THANK YOU PRINCESS LYRA." I yelled. Lyra started laughing.
"Now have fun staying like that." Lyra left me in the darkness again.
>>
Lyra came back a few hours later. She started to rub my ass with her gloved hands. "Don't worry I'm not going to spank you." She spanked me. "Much."
"Thank you princess." I automatically said.
"Oh, look at that? Youre learning." She grab my cock from behind and started to stroking it. "When you're a good little slut, I reward you."
I started moaning, she had the perfect grip. It was fast and rough but at the same time, gentle.
"You're my little pet. Do you understand that. You'll cum when I want. You'll worship me when I want. You will do everything I want." She informed me.
She started stroking faster. "I'm going to cum!!" I started to yell.
She stopped stroking and my cock came but I felt no pleasure.
She started laughing. "Look at that poor little cock dribble out cum. Its so fucking pathetic. Did you actually think I was going to let you cum before me?"
She uncuffed me from the chair and laid me on my back. "If you try to get away, I'll break one of your legs."
She removed her panties and she laid on top of me. "Open your mouth." I did what I was told. She put her panties in my mouth. It tasted delicious. She saw that I was enjoying them. "Spit them out." I opened my mouth and she removed them from my mouth.
She then got on top of my face and forced her pussy in my mouth.
"Youre going to make me cum a lot. Do you understand?"
>>
I'm high and tired and just want to masturbate and go to bed. Keep the thread alive, post pictures of you princess in the meantime.
>>
File: 1410449540906.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410449540906.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
>>
>>27323078
Anon, this is actually good, I'm surprised I'm not usually into this stuff but I'm turned on.

disapointed by lack of Silver
>>
>>27323154
There were entire threads dedicated to this that this was originally written in.
>>
keep em cumming P-princess
>>
>>27325947
b..bump princess
>>
what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>27323069
Nothing has ever tasted so amazing in my life. Her little tight cunt was delicious. At that moment I didn't care that I was her slave anymore. I loved it. I loved every second of it. I kept licking her while she made soft moans. Sometimes when I stopped she would grab my head and force me to continue again.

"Oh, you're so good at this." she would moan. "You're such a good pet."

When she came her whole body jolted and she grabbed my face and started to makeout with me. She bit into my neck and sucked hard. Her hand reached down and grabbed my cock. She started pumping it, hard.

"A good slave, gets rewarded." Lyra took my cock in her hand and raised her body over it. She then started to insert my fully erect cock inside of her. I thought nothing would be better than licking her pussy but this was even better. She started to ride me, holding my head down by the neck. She took her tits out of her dress as she fucked me. They were amazing, I reached up to grab them but she smacked my hand away.

"Don't touch, you don't do anything. Lay back and watch me fuck you."

She kept riding faster and faster until I exploded inside of her. "Did you like that slave?" she asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Good." She replied. She got off my cock and started to kiss me. I loved this feeling, I loved submitting to this Goddess.

"I love you Lyra." I automatically said. I started to blush.

She started to laugh. "I always knew you did, I always wanted to take your virginity. Ever since you were a little kid you loved obeying me, so I just needed you to get comfortable with submitting to me."

"You're incredible, princess." I told her.

"I know." She got up off of me. "I'm going to train you, Ethan. I want you to understand that this was the first step. You've accepted your place as my slave, now it's time to turn you into the perfect fuck pet."

She left me in the dark room. I started touching myself thinking about what she was going to do to me next.
>>
>tfw no milkshake
I'm disappointed.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
The autism
>>
>>27327639
afraid of your princess, little bitch?
>>
>>27328444
Krys is better
>>
>>27328455
This
>>
bump because i need more
>>
Freindly reminder that Lyra Raped my Quilava is 6 years old
>>
File: 1467187909568.gif (631KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1467187909568.gif
631KB, 300x224px
>>27328818
Jesus fuck
>>
File: 1462598095990.png (136KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462598095990.png
136KB, 600x600px
friendly reminder to keep posting pics of your princess in order to inspire the writefriends
>>
>>27328818
damn...
>>
>>27328818

>HGSS released 2010

Jesus fucking christ
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1250x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1250x1600px
Worship your queen anons
>>
>>
File: 41995.png (3KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
41995.png
3KB, 148x125px
>>
>ctrl+f
>"feet"
I was not disappointed with the first hit.
>>
>>27329378
Thanks you, princess
>>
>>27329378
Am I limited to just my hands?
>>
>you will never see Lyra in a short-skirted Princess outfit dangling a shoe for foot-tease purposes.
>>
>>27326630
Lyra didn't come back for days. Some other rocket grunt would enter and leave food and water for me. I asked him where Lyra was, but he would never answer and would lock the door.

I was so lonely, I missed her so much. I sat in the darkness wondering why she left me? Was she finally caught? Or was she playing another game with me? Or maybe, she didn't like me anymore.

As I was having these thoughts the door opened and Lyra stood in front of me.

I started to burst to in tears and crawled to her feet. I started to kiss her boots. "Don't leave me, princess. Please never leave me."

Lyra lightly grabbed my face and kissed me. "Don't worry, I'm never going to let you go."

"Where did you go." I asked.

She smiled at me. "I wanted to leave you alone and watch you break, of course. It look like it worked. Now bend over, stick your ass out. You fucked me, now its my time to fuck you."

She took out a strap-on and started laughing.
>>
>>27330323
Someone draw that.
>>
>>27322863
Thread on life support
>>
I want to be dominated by Hilda
>>
>>27330323
>>27331722
I second this
>>
>>27330323
>>27331722
>>27332720
I third this
>>
>>27322863
wissy cat
>>
Anyone have a link to the full thing?
>>
This is the worst thread on 4chan
>>
>>27332779
I'm writing the whole thing section by section.
It's an original piece, no copy-pasta shit.
>>
>>27332842
You are a blessing for us Lyrafags.
>>
>>27332836
Not even close, stick around and you'll see worse.
>>
>>27332842
then what is this
>>27196562
>>
>>27332927
My old thread, every part is on this thread as well.
>>
File: 1469237355412s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1469237355412s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>27330925
HOLY SHIT!!!
I just realized that a friend is using the same dirty tactics!!!
>>
>>27333253
Lucky
>>
>>27333253
So you're a bitch?
>>
>tfw lyra will never force you to drink her pee
Why live anons?
>>
File: 1402932670967.jpg (21KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1402932670967.jpg
21KB, 251x231px
>>27333407
Life isn't fair
>>
>>27333253
explain
>>
>>27333502
In detail plox
>>
File: 1463539508281.gif (176KB, 517x343px) Image search: [Google]
1463539508281.gif
176KB, 517x343px
>>27328818
>>
>>27333502
>>27333296
>>27333385
A friend is ghosting him, aka, ignoring any type of communication and never coming back.
>>
>>27333253
Next time you see her you should crawl at her feet and say 'Don't leave me, princess. Please never leave me' while kissing her feet, see how she reacts.
>>
Please don't die thread.
>>
Post your goddess>>27334645
>>
Please post more of your story OP.
>>
>>27322863
OP, can you upload a text file or something of this. I want it for later and don't want to have to go through the trouble of copying and formatting like 20 posts. Thanks.
>>
I know this story is for "certain" purposes but I am triggered over the fact Typhlosion dodged a moves that sends rocks flying everywhere and also has a 100% chance of hitting the opponent.
>>
>>27335181
maybe her typhlosion had a brightpowder
>>
>>27322863
Is someone saving OP's works?
>>
File: 2016-01-28 10.24.02-1.png (106KB, 1080x981px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28 10.24.02-1.png
106KB, 1080x981px
>>27335043
>Incorrect eye colour
This triggers the anon
>>
>>27322863
I've never actually seen Lyra as the dominate type. That's more a Hilda thing desu
>>
>>27330925
GET ON WITH THE STRAPON PART pls
>>
>>27322863
When's she gonna take your wissy cat in her clown car?
>>
>>27322863
How did the anime get away with this?
>>
Not today
>>
>>27335931
they need more of it
>>
Bump for the Princess
>>
Bumping for Princess Lyra
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>you will never be a guy starting his pokemon journey with your qt friend
>>
>/vp/
>>
"It's going to hurt at first." She warned. She pressed the tip of the strap on against my ass. She started to push harder and harder. Tears started to form in my eyes. It was in.

She started pounding me from behind and it felt so painful. However, it was also the best feeling I've ever had. I loved it. I loved submitting to Lyra. She was an absolute Goddess.

She took off her gloves and started to spank my ass. She had long black nails that she would dig into my back as she fucked me. "Beg for my cock, you little bitch." She demanded of me.

"Please princess, fuck me." I moaned.

She stopped fucking me and took the strap out.
"Turn around and lay down."

She started to fuck me in missionary. She put her hand around my neck and lightly choked me. With her other hand she started stroking my cock. "Beg, slut. Beg for you to cum."

"Please let me cum, please. I'm your little bitch. I'm your slut. I love you Goddess."

I came the hardest I've ever had, my body began to shake and I moaned so hard. Lyra took the strap on out of my ass and started to kiss me passionately.

She reached into her pocket and took out a collar. "You're going to wear this for me."

It had a little tag that read Princess Lyra's Property. I bowed my head to her as she tied it around my neck.

"Now, you're officially mine." She smiled. I love this. I love being her slave. I never want to leave this place. This is my future, her fuck toy for the rest of my life.
>>
>>27339796
Thanks you so much for this OP.
>>
>>27339796
Is it over ? If it is, great job, even if I hate strap-on shit
>>
File: 1467816119617.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467816119617.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>27322863

>honey, your cereal is getting cold
>>
>>27340594
I was personally hoping for more. It's a really good story desu.
>>
>>27340691
oh man, I really fucked that up.

There's two parts left to make.
>>
>>27340956
Nice. I'm hoping for actual sex this time, but amazing job anyway
>>
>>27339796

Lyra would continue to fuck me with her strap on for the next few days. She would make me cum and then force me to lick her for hours. I never complained, I did what I was told and I enjoyed it. I was her pet and I knew my purpose.

However, Lyra didn't show up for a few days. No one did. I was starving and thirsty. What was going on? Lyra wouldn't kill me, would she?

I heard a loud knock on the door. "Is anyone in there." A voice yelled.

"Yes." I managed to scream even though my throat was in so much pain from not drinking anything.

The door busted open and two cops entered.
They stared at me and they gasped.

"What has Team Rocket done to you?" They reached for my hand.

I pulled away. "Get away." I started to cry. "Where's Lyra?"

"We need to get you out of here. We're taking Team Rocket down. We've found their base and we've arrested everyone associated with them."

No, did they get Lyra?

The cops grabbed me by my arms and started to pull me to the opened door. The light from outside of the door, hurt my eyes. I started to scream.

"What has happened to him? Look at all these bruises and marks."

I couldn't leave. What if Lyra came back and I wasn't there? She would think I was a bad pet. She would punish me.
>>
File: lyra.jpg (121KB, 383x554px) Image search: [Google]
lyra.jpg
121KB, 383x554px
>>27341479
It had been weeks since Team Rocket had been disbanded. I returned home, my mom was shocked to see how bad I looked. I lied to her and said Team Rocket did it to me. I never mentioned Lyra to her.

She did ask me what had happened to Lyra and I told her we had a fight and split up early in our journey. I sat in my room wondering what had happened to her. Did she get away? Was she imprisoned now?

I laid in my bed thinking about her. Everything about her was so perfect. I loved her and now she was gone. It tore me up inside. I felt like I had nothing. I didn't want to continue my Pokemon Adventure, I just wanted to be with her again.

I turned on the television in my room and flipped on a news station, they were talking about Team Rocket. It was the only thing on the news. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yelled.

"I don't need your permission to do anything." Lyra said.

I couldn't believe it was her. I started to tear up. She walked up to me and straddled me. Grabbed my neck and started to makeout with me.

"I've missed you." She told me with tears in her eyes. " I love you, Ethan."

"I love you, Lyra." I replied. She lightly slapped my face.

"Where's your collar?" She asked.

"I took it off. I didn't want my mom to see." I told her.

"Well, you're going to have to wear it for now on." I nodded my head.

"How did you get away from the cops." I asked.

"You don't need to worry about that. All traces of me being in Team Rocket have been destroyed. The only person left who knows is you. So, that's why I have to keep an eye on you."

She reached down into my pants and pulled out my erect cock. She slid down her pants and moved her panties to the side. She slid my cock inside of her. She started to bounce on my shaft.

"You belong to me, Ethan. Forever."

THE END.

Hope you all liked it.
>>
File: 1469285983987.png (33KB, 935x728px) Image search: [Google]
1469285983987.png
33KB, 935x728px
>>27343094
>THE END
you can't do this to me
i have nothing to fight for
>>
>>27343094
OP you probably made everyone here your bitch Ethan. Make more sometime.
>>
>>27343094
goddamn never thought a a fucking fanfic could be so boner inducing
>>
>>27343094
Amazing job anon, thank you !
>>
>>27343181
Maybe with another character and other fetishes.
>>
File: 1467489410239.png (541KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467489410239.png
541KB, 980x720px
>>27344740
tsundere serena kidnapping pls
>>
I NEED SOMETHING ABOUT HER
>>
>>27345471
Chicken-Chan finally gets tired of everyone making fun of her hat and goes on a massive rape spree, the end
>>
>>27343094
Anon, Im glad you finished the story from last thread, Im hoping you write more like this.
>>
>>27346933
I was always good at writing eroticism.
>>
>just StreetPassed a girl named Lyra
>Dream is to become a Princess

JUST
>>
>>27347887
did you kiss her feet?
>>
>>27348708
Bump
>>
>>27345417
this
>>
>>27322885
Please don't be the one about the quilava
>>
>>27351626
Need more femdom
>>
pastebin'd the story if it hasn't already been done

http://pastebin.com/XtsWUqWK
>>
>>27343094
So. Much. Cringe.
>>
>>27344740
Maybe a leash or chains.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.