[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160722_180841.jpg (83KB, 764x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_180841.jpg
83KB, 764x702px
Bye
>>
>>27320057
>hit level 20
>nothing but repetitive grind yet
Don't blame them.
>>
>>27320057
Well, it looks like Pokemon GO is slowly losing relevance. Slowly there will be no more GO and anti-GO threads.
>>
>>27320057
>only 25 people used it daily and people still call this a huge success
pokemon is a dead franchise
>>
>>27320128
Thank god.
>>
>>27320133
Most likely its by the millions.
>>
>>27320133
Oh you. That gave me a good chuckle.
>>
>>27320144
Nah, if they were using a scale like that it'd say on the axes
>>
>>27320057
It's the weekend. It'll go up then dip down again.
>>
Phone apps have tiny lifespans. The longest an app will ever stay popular is like a year, at the very most.
>>
>>27320057
Maybe if Niantic was fucking competent and fixed the bugs and updates their servers before releasing the game to even more countries.
>>
>>27320411
>Niantic
>Competent
>>
Lasted less than the tamagotchi fad
>>
Game is already completely dead in my area. Best pokestop spots used to be packed in the evenings, now there is nobody there.
>>
>>27320822
nice dubs
A good chunk of them probably cant play due to shit servers and after level 20 its just tedious grinding and no longer fun
>>
I stopped playing about a week ago or so when I reached level 15. Shit got boring.
>>
I feel like if they just fixed all the damn glitches, people wouldn't already be quitting the game. Seriously that stupid 3-step glitch is enough to keep some of my co-workers from playing as it is.
>>
>>27320887
I've basically quit playing until that gets fixed. All I'm doing now is hatching eggs while I walk to and from work.
>>
>>27320887
>>27320854
Has nothing to do with bugs or servers. Pokemon Go was a fad. The main demographic were tendy faggots who just go with the flow while things are hot and then move on. These are not people who will commit to a game.

Fags come and go. This one was short lived, as per usual with mobile apps. Normies do not make for a loyal fanbase.
>>
>phone game fads
>lasting
Why are people here so stupid?
>>
File: 1436913209842.png (201KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436913209842.png
201KB, 620x720px
>>27320930
>Fags come and go.
Meant fads, but I guess that works too.
>>
>>27320930
i was kind of hoping it would last at least 2 weeks
>>
>go just released in japan

it will stay up for a bit

niantic has a ace; release the legendaries and gen 2 (plus fix bugs) and they'll come crawling back
>>
>>27320541
I miss those things.
>>
>>27320161
no.. it really is millions, dude.
>>
>>27320057
So this explains why I'm able to log into the game in the morning now? Good.

Also, add more Pokemon. I want my Aggron.
>>
You got to take into consideration all the people who downlaoded the game just to check it out. It's a free app and was on the top of sales list. The amount of people downloading it with no real interest in it would have been astounding.

Lets also consider the buggy mess this app is. I'm actually surprised the drop wasn't bigger.
>>
>>27320057
>tfw phd student
>uni full of permastudent (wo)manchildren
>lures erryday
>gym battles erryday
>stops all over campus
>undergrad term about to start and kick it into overdrive
Literally the only way to enjoy this game desu
>>
>>27321034
Then why does it say 25, not 25 million? Checkmate.
>>
File: Crawling.png (7KB, 460x114px) Image search: [Google]
Crawling.png
7KB, 460x114px
>>27320057
Maybe I won't have to leave you after all.
>>
There is a pokemon go general in /vg/ thats why there arent as many threads here anymore, which is great
>>
If the fad is dying, does this mean the accessory will be easier to get hold of when it comes out? I hope so.

I'm not that surprised. After about a week you won't encounter any new pokemon except once in a while. It also gets harder to catch them, even shitmons, because the CP goes up.

>same old pidgeys and rattatas loses it's excitement
>run out of free items from leveling because leveling becomes a massive grind
>pokemon break out more often
>mons aren't getting much stronger until I level, I have a number of them stuck at or near the CP cap.
>gym battles are predictable, and I cant hold anything as yellow

Basically, there's only two things that matter. One is trainer level. The only other thing is the Pokedex itself, and how many you've caught. Once you run out of new mons in your area and you hit the lvl20 grind, your progression slows to a halt, almost like an MMO endgame.
>>
>>27321354
Ruralfags have nothing to do and cityfags have everything to do (which means they tire from the game quickly, it's like jumping from level 1 to endgame- no substance, nothing to keep you playing).

Nobody has a reason to play. Some people have too much and others have nothing at all. There is no middle ground.
>>
File: 1443268423834.png (12KB, 907x385px) Image search: [Google]
1443268423834.png
12KB, 907x385px
Google disagrees. I trust Google sadly
>>
>>27320057

No shit its dying, the servers rarely work and that 3 step glitch is still going on.

People won't keep playing the game when it doesn't work
>>
>>27321501
>goes up on the year it came out

no shit sherlock
>>
>>27321171
>Great
all of /vg/ complaining over pokemon go general on their board and telling them to go back to the containment board.
>Great
>>
>>27321632
it's not going down sherlock
>>
>>27320057
I would assume so. Doesn't mean it's going to die any time soon, just means a lot less people will be playing. Even at 5% of the current playerbase is more than most games can dream of.
>>
Only just came out in Japan.

Downward trend for mainline games is more stark than it is for GO.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.