[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about them begin part of the franchise forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Did you like gen 6 desings?
Im not saying the games,just the mons introduced in gen 6 (pic related)
>>
The best designs imo, you can tell they chose quality over quantity. Every design is bursting with diversity amd personality as well as being creative. It has the best fossil mon, as well as legendary trio, and the pseudo is refreshing after all the bad ass dragons of previous gens. The starters are also very diverse from one another which is always a good thing, even if their last forms aren't the best of all time.

Get VII has a lot to live up to but it's doing a good job so far
>>
Best overall in terms of design. The only real shitter is Chesnaught, but the gen makes up for it with a ton of GOAT designs (including the literal goat).
>>
File: okely dokely.jpg (43KB, 580x443px) Image search: [Google]
okely dokely.jpg
43KB, 580x443px
>>27316480
>It has the best fossil mon
Although I love both, which one do you mean?
>>
Gem 6 has the highest overall quality when it comes to designs, even Barbacle, who I fucking hate, passes as a good design.

It becomes a different story if you bring megas into it, but the only bad thing about gen 6 was it's games.
>>
Looking over the list, the only ones I can't really say I care for are the Bergmite line, Klefki, Carbink, Spritzee line, Quiladin and Doublade, and even then I don't outright dislike any of those.
They did good, and I got lots of new faves out of this gen. Malamar, Pangoro, Clawitzer and Hawlucha are god tier.
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (51KB, 725x820px) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
51KB, 725x820px
>>27316573
>the Bergmite line
>>
There are a few i don't care for, but overall i don't hate any that aren't named Volcanion or Hoopa-U
>>
File: 2678754735657.jpg (20KB, 295x308px) Image search: [Google]
2678754735657.jpg
20KB, 295x308px
>>27316590
Like I said man, I don't dislike them. They just don't set my world on fire or anything.
>>
>>27316318
Not too crazy about the hand rocks or the icebergs, but everything else is a-ok.*
>>
Gen 6 has great designs even though some megas are pretty meh
>>
>>27316527
>but the only bad thing about gen 6 was it's games
Honestly I couldn't have said it better

One thing I don't get how good everything else was about gen 6 was, whereas gen 5's sucked ass even as my favorite games
>>
>>27316318
Gen 6 has some top tier designs, Tyrantrum, Greninja, Aegislash for some examples and some of the megas introduced are good too imo, I actually like both Mega Charizards better than his original.
>>
>>27316318
>How do you feel about them begin part of the franchise forever?

Exactly how I felt for the previous gens and how I'll feel for the next ones, which is ok.
>>
File: 1468738907785.jpg (91KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1468738907785.jpg
91KB, 600x875px
Like every generation some youre gonna like some youre gonna dislike.
i thought most of them were pretty solid in terms of design.
However the game was a dissapointment, and im couldnt be happier this gen is over
>>
>>27316525
Both
>>
File: zygaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (173KB, 736x485px) Image search: [Google]
zygaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
173KB, 736x485px
>>27316859
Nice that you couldn't be happier that we pushed gen 6 to be one of the worst ones ever. Thank you, seems like gen 7 is gonna go in the blink of an eye and that's because of (You) fucking memes.
>>
>>27316318

Designs don't matter.
>>
>>27316318
like or love them all except
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Zygarde
Dedenne
>>
File: eureka_approve.gif (1MB, 216x444px) Image search: [Google]
eureka_approve.gif
1MB, 216x444px
>>27316318
>>27316480
my thoughts exactly
>>
some of my all time favourites were gen 6 designs
Noivern
Aurorus
Trevenant
Gogoat
Xerneas
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.