[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Anime Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

I've seen a promotional poster for the Sun and Moon Anime that will be revealed next month...it shows various New Pokemon who are probably part of the August 1st update. Pic is not said poster obviously.

The series has a rather weird name like Best Wishes, "Pocket Monsters Hora-Alola!"---"Hey! Alola!" basically. The Rotom Dex can be seen alongside the logo smiling.

The poster has the main characters riding on various Pokemon, as a big volcano looms in the background. The person who is the largest on the poster and in the center is the male protagonist of Sun and Moon, the black hair look, riding on a Vikavolt. Popplio and Litten are seen running alongside of it while Rowlet flies slightly above him.

Ash is the furthest back, but still decently prominent, riding on a Tauros as Pikachu sits on his shoulder. Hawlucha is seen gliding alongside him, and there are a couple of other various Alola Pokemon that can be seen, but it's hard to guess which are his if any. Ash is basically wearing his XY outfit but with the jacket unzipped and shorts. He looks slightly older with sharper eyes and longer sideburns.

Right behind the male protagonist is the female Sun and Moon character, the tan, brown-haired look, riding on what appears to be Mudsdale's pre-evolution....a small muddy Shetland pony with hair covering its eyes. Togedemaru looks to be falling off the Pokemon and looking frightened, so it may belong to her as well.

Professor Kukui is in the far back smiling and riding a Mudsdale, he looks the most into it.
>>
Finally Team Rocket can be seen in the far background running in fear from a Bewear, they're all wearing Hawaiian outfits including Meowth. It seems they brought Wobbuffet, Inkay, and Gourgeist with them as they're seen as well.

Basically every Alola Pokemon we've seen so far except Solgaleo, Lunala, and Magearna are seen on the poster. In addition to the new Mudsdale pre-evolution there are also these two little bear like Pokemon (they look basically identical bar different fur patterns) that can be seen jumping through the air, though I don't think they're related to Bewear, this large blue iguana creature swimming in a river that runs by alongside Bruxish, what appears to be an evolution of Pikipek that's running along the ground like a roadrunner, and another white bird like creature with a scarf that appears to be skating along the ground.
>>
>>27315544
Which starter does ash get?
>>
>>27315541
>ash aging

IM-FUCKING-PLYING they would age ash now after 20 fucking years.
>>
the more details the more fake it is
>>
>>27315541
Slightly older
He's still 10
They'll even give dude a mustache and the narrator will still call him the 10 year old
>>
Ash as a mentor sounds cool, too bad this is fake
>>
I think the fact that this info implies Ash is going to have a mentorish role, makes it the most unbelievable.
>>
>>27315541
>Hawlucha
>implying a cross-gen evo
Very suspicious but I love it.
>sideburns
And here I thought you'd make it all believable.
>>
>>27315541
Please be real.
>>
draw us some of the stuff you said
>>
>>27315652
>>sideburns
>And here I thought you'd make it all believable.
Ash already gained sideburns in XY.
>>
>>27315541
>Ash accompanying the two protags
I gotta hand it to them, if true, you can't say they're not challenging the format

>Kanto
>Johto
Ash + 2 Gym Leaders

>Hoenn
Ash
+1 PC
+1 PC's sibling
+Brock

>Sinnoh
Ash
+1 PC
+Brock

>Unova
Ash
+2 of the Region's Gym Leaders

>Kalos
Ash
+1 Gym Leader
+1 Gym Leader's sibling
+1 PC

>Alola (according to OP's possibly fake leak)
Ash
+ 2 PCs
+ 1 Talking Rotom, if you wanna go there
>>
File: ratings.png (319KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ratings.png
319KB, 640x480px
>no Serena
>>
>>27315723
You know amongst ignoring OP's whole post because it's fake, I forgot to realize that the Rotomdex IS going to accompany Ash. I wonder how that'll go? I really do think the anime functions better with a team of four now that I saw how better Bonnie is than Max.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1636x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1636x392px
>New tan, brown haired girl.

The girl.

In the tiger's.

Concept art.
>>
>>27315763
i'm a serenafag but i would waych the shit of it if this is real (its not)
>>
>>27315781
I know it's a strongman with a champion's belt, but that will always look like it's spiral-pissing fire to me.
>>
>>27315781
FAKE
>>
>hawlucha not Oaked?

Maybe for a intergeneration season (decolora island, orange island, battle frontier) but for a new series.

Also, not Lillie = Fake
>>
>>27315763
implying thats bad

good fucking ridence she was shit anyway
>>
>>27315921
She was ok in her moment. Is now of a new eyecandy.

>>27315541
Change to Ash as main character?
please, anon. He's the Bart Simpson of Japan,
>>
>>27315541
Sorry OP, this isn't true.
>>
>>27315855

Ebin. :^)
>>
>>27315855
>t. ballio enthusiast
>>
>>27315541
>I've seen a promotional poster for the Sun and Moon Anime that will be revealed next month
The finals of the Kalos League are on August 18th, from that point on revealing stuff about the SM anime would be fair game especially if this is real since the male MC from the game being there would likely mean Ash wins the league and graduates to mentor. We'll see.
>>
screencapped just in case
>>
>>27315541
Nice fanfiction
>>
>>27315541
>Ash riding a Tauros

Please be on of his. My dick would be diamonds.
>>
>>27315541
>of all the pokemon, Hawlucha

Not even the special school wants you anymore.
>>
>>27316406
Hawlucha could be getting a mega.
>>
>>27315541
>Hawlucha in pokeamerica

That mean that Trump loses
>>
>>27316451
you mean yungoos, right?
>>
If serena ia gonna go I want at least a confession
>>
>>27316997

Serena: As...Ash "I lov.."
Satoshi: I'm pokephilic

Meowth: Dat's not right!

>つづく
>>
>no serena

Yeah im gonna drop this shit so hard
>>
>>27315576
Where does it state that Ash aged? It says he looked slightly older but XY Ash also looked slightly older than BW Ash. Might just be a difference in design.
>>
>>27315541
>Professor Kukui riding a Mudsdale
hot
>>
>>27315541
>brown sunmoon girl

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>27316997
Serena is obviously going to leave, they have been setting this up ever since Yashio started appearing. And of course she won't confess. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>27316997
>yfw Serena doesn't confess
>yfw the writers keep her on the show to keep it ambiguous
>>
>>27315541
I want to believe. Also Hawlucha is objectively Ash's best pokemon as in bro-ness and personality so that''d be great.
>>
>>27315773
I hope a talking Rotom dex as the official co-protagonist, and different temporal partners for Ash in the style of Todd, Korrina, Bianca, Cheryl, Lyra, N, and Alexa. No more of someones chapters and bye bye.

Or a new main character and group could be nice. Ash yet could appear as a eventual rival.
>>
>>27318288
All those ideas sound like shit. Glad you're not a writer on the show, jesus
>>
>>27318237
Well, the confession itself is of no real consequence. It's if Ash knows it's a confession. Anything else is meaningless. (Come on, he's not going to give up being a Pokemon Master for her)
>>
Serena is the only reason why people watch this shit. The highest ratings in XY have been episodes focused in Serena. Not even the league can compete.
>>
>>27318339
I believe you, anon. But I need numbers.
>>
>brown girl

Nope
Only trash here
>>
>>27318339
That's because the league is shit.
>>
>>27318339
I do not watch because of serena itself, but because of amour. Romance is new, Ash winning the league is new, Teamflare plot and Synchro plot is new, and the anime itself feels more mature than ever
But then, they'll drop serena because fuck you, greninja gets boxed, Flare plot wont matter and ash wont be recognized for saving the world, and everything will just reset

Fuck this reset shit, i want a good anime, i want an anime where i can expect things and not just resume everything in "go, win gyms, lose league, repeat"
>>
>>27315544
James catching Bewear is a no brainer. He is gonna be TR's Snorlax.
>>
>>27315763
she won't reveal her feelings for ash until he becomes a pokeman master and she becomes top poke idol.

basically a LETS MEET IN COLLEGE ending
>>
Bump for more crappy ideas
>>
>>27315781
OP said the poster girl was the female SM protag. The girl in Tiger Mask's concept art is clearly not her.
>>
>>27319428
If this happens I'll kill myself
>>
>>27315541
I doubt this is real, but even if it's fake, I at least give you props for providing more interesting fake info than usual.
>>
>>27318663
You should probably stop watching a 20 minute ad for a video game if you want a good anime, anon.
>>
All the other questionable stuff aside, after Jessie and James Oak'd their Pokémon at the end of DP and again at the end of BW, I'd be really surprised if they brought Inkay and Gourgeist to Alola. Points for effort though.
>>
>>27324204
They brought Dustox, Seviper and Cacnea to Sinnoh though after Hoenn so it doesn't happen always. And XY is also the first time they only caught one mon each, so there's room on their teams .
>>
File: Iris choke.png (574KB, 1655x942px) Image search: [Google]
Iris choke.png
574KB, 1655x942px
>>27318374
Please, let them not make that mistake again..
>>
>>27325489
Iris isn't shit because she's brown. It's because she has an unnatural hair color. Everyone with weird colors for hair in the show was always the worst. Just look at Max and Misty.
>>
>>27325841
>Misty
Misty is shit, but unnatural hair color? They're just orange, there's real people with that hair color (maybe not quite as bright).
>>
>>27325850
There is nothing natural about orange hair.
>>
>>27325841
Her being brown is just as unnatural as her hair color. Blacks don't belong in a utopia such as the Pokeworld.
>>27325862
But it is natural hair.
>>
File: trainerselect1.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
trainerselect1.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
>>27325909
>But it is natural hair
If GF doesn't think so then it isn't canon.
>>
>>27325931
>GF being competent enough to have a wide variety of options.
Also where is the brown hair?
>>
>>27321877
Could be like Serena where she changes outfits
>>
>>27325841
>>27325862
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.