[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lillie >not tan Dropped. She could've been so much better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tan lillie.png (339KB, 600x1126px) Image search: [Google]
tan lillie.png
339KB, 600x1126px
>lillie
>not tan
Dropped. She could've been so much better.
>>
File: 2a5.jpg (77KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
2a5.jpg
77KB, 400x551px
>>27314530
>>
>>27314530
Why does he wear the hat?
>>
>>27314530
>Wanting more niggers in the game
>>
>>27314530

I think she's pale to represent that she's not a native. Kalosian maybe
>>
So progressive.
>>
>>27314530
>tan
>makes her brown
I'm not sure you know colors.
>>
>>27314530
How the fuck could she ever accumulate a tan with that huge sun hat on?
>>
>>27314530
Tan doesn't mean brown. But since you're progressive as fuck, I'll let it slide, senpai.
>>
She looks outdated, Gal/Ganguro style stopped being trendy in the 2000s.
>>
>>27314530
Needs a penis.
>>
>>27314530
>>
>>27314530
Damn, you fucked her up so bad that I actually cringed.
>>
>>27314616
This. Tan traps make my dick explode.
>>
>>27314610
It's coming back HARD. Just you wait!
>>
>>27314616
>>27314634
Make America Straight Again
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1MB, 266x272px) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1MB, 266x272px
>>27314652
Lmao'ing @ your life
>>
>>27314530
I agree OP, Hawaii is a non white state. Lillie should be brown
>>
Eh, I prefer her lighter skinned. Goes well with her overall design as well as what they were going for with her reserved personality. Dark skinned blondes are cute though.
>>
>ruining characters by making them niggers
>>
>>27314530
>nigger with green eyes and blonde hair
lmao
>>
>>27314572
>tan
>niggers
choose one
>>
>>27314530
This.
>>
>>27314530
Looks neat, but I think the point of Lillie is that she's this "delicate flower" type that doesn't like battling or maybe even activity in general lol.

Like a wealthy, pompous chick who's too good for anything besides sitting under her sunhat or parasol and admiring the natural beauty of the places she visits instead of actually doing things/exploring the culture.

Would be nice if she didn't already seem to explicitly one-dimensional.
>>
>>27314530
I know it's Hawaii, but that doesn't mean everyone has to be tanned. The shit's not the fucking desert.
>>
>>27314572
Pokemon in non-Japanese based regions is going to invite diversity and GameFreak realizes Pokemon's an international brand.

I mean OLM and TVTokyo don't, but that's another story.
>>
>>27314530
>unnatural tan on obvious white race with white dress too
>wanting it to look like shit
>>
I hate it when darker people have blonde. I hated it the first time I saw it and I'll hate it the day I die. It looks disgusting and it should stop. It's such an ugly clash.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.