[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More alternate colors when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: 1410977443301.png (45KB, 777x431px) Image search: [Google]
1410977443301.png
45KB, 777x431px
More alternate colors when?
>>
>>27314303
No
>>
Never, unfortunately.
>>
As cool as this concept would be, it would be infuriating to rebreed every mon I have to get new colors. Maybe if they implemented like spray on paint or something with alternate colors for shinies it would work
>>
I kinda like 3B but the rest are hideous.
>>
>>27314303
This is a neat idea, and would further give IVs a reason for being there. I blame GF being lazy.
>>
Honestly, yes and no. Yes there should be more shinies, but they should all be super common. It should be like a 1/3000 chance of finding one of 3 different shiny variations
>>
shinies are so saturated that GF should implement multiple shiny pallets for Pokemon. All wit the 1/8192 chance
>>
>>27314349
>All wit the 1/8192 chance
That's not how percentages work, retard.
>>
>>27314363
Amazing how the mongoloids are always the first people to jump up and point the finger at who actually is retarded
>>
Good God. While alternate color schemes are fucking sweet, i would hate to have to breed or grind for
>nature
>IV
>gender
AND
>color

Fug that would blow. GF needs to re-do something about the formula
>>
>>27314420
Just because you know a few big words doesn't make you any less of a retard.
>>
>>27314425
IVs can be trained now
>>
>>27314444
Just because you got quads doesn't make you any less of a retard.
>mongoloid
>big word
kek
>>
>>27314444
checked
>>
>>27314444
Are you going to keep making a full out yourself? Or are you going to stop posting?
Other people are starting to notice.
>>
>>27314303
>with models this kind of shit could be easily implemented
>GF won't do something like this because they can't into good ideas
it kinda hurts
>>
>>27314363
What the nig are you talking about, yes it is. You can have 2 seperate things both with a 50% chance of occuring.
>>
>>27314463
>>27314466
>>27314485
>>27314497
You're really desperate for that (You), I see.

Well here's the last one I'm giving you.
>>
File: 1435855668713.jpg (100KB, 555x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1435855668713.jpg
100KB, 555x1440px
>>27314303
id rather they make sub-species that are a little more than just a recolor

like being able to have every abrok pattern and shit like that
>>
>>27314537
You could've just walked away famalang.
>>
>>27314537
It's impossible that all those you quoted weren't multiple people. I am not one of them but you can add one more person to the list of people who think you're retarded.
>>
>>27314537
>Gets btfo
>"th-this is the last one! I'm leaving"

Smart move at saving face, mongoloid. Hope you enjoyed making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>27314555
I'd kill for that Tauros one
>>
>>27314537
Thanks broseph, I needed that (You).
>>
>>27314555
Way too much work for them
>>
>>27314303
Already done in Pokemon Stadium 2
>>
>>27314425
They could (and should) allow gender to be changed in accordance with reality. It's about time.
>>
>>27314303
Make ordinary Pokémon have slightly different colours based on IVs (or something) and keep the shiny as a standalone. Like, having 12 differently shaded blue Gyarados and 1 red one that really stands out.
>>
>>27314632
Pokémon gender isn't "gender", it's sex.
>>
>>27314646
>based on IVs (or something)
or something
>>
>>27314659
don't go there
>>
>>27314632

where are the body postive mons? everything is smaller than xxxxxxl and their privilege is showing
>>
>>27314555
This defeats the entire concept of Cubone wearing its mother's skull.
>>
Nice thread about shinies
>>
>>27314613
What if they kept the same geometry and did like a tf2 hat sort of thing. I know marowack gets no love but damn this would be could
>>
>>27314680
>What are egg groups?
>>
>>27314680
Breeding already defeated that concept, and that was 17 years ago. This is way better.
>>
>>27314680
There are shit loads of pokemon whose pokedex entries and descriptions don't make sense with how they are in game. The classic example from gen 1 is slowpoke evolves without a shellder.

Where do the other two magnemites come from?

Why is kangaskhan born with a child already in it's pouch?

Why do young kangaskhan never leave their mother, stay young forever and not look like the same species as their mother? Even after mega evolving they resemble an entirely different species, not a child version of their parent.
>>
>>27314862
Better not go there. I don't want to summon the Mewtists back.
>>
>>27314862
Kangaskhan's baby is not a seperate individual. It is a physical part of its body, just like the tail.
The Mega just splits it up into a "child", but it still does not act on its own
>>
File: fuck_this.png (2MB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this.png
2MB, 1600x1300px
What is your least favorite 'beloved' pokeyman? Mine is pic related. I hate this ugly fat fucking dragon faggot.
>>
>>27314492
They had this shit in Stadium, still can't believe they won't do it in mainline games, it would be so easy.
>>
>>27314303
When pokemon like cascoon and silcoon exist?
Never.
>>
>>27314632
(You)
>>
>>27315159
those arent recolours dumbo xdddd
>>
>>27314680
No no you got it all wrong
>cubones and marowaks live in small nomadic hunter tribes
>they hunt kangaskhan or some other shit and take their skulls
>when their tribes got too big they had to start wearing the skulls for identification
>baby cubones dont get a skull until their parents die
>they inherit their mothers skull and club and begin training to become a warrior for the tribe, kind of like batman except every cubone does it
>after they get their first kill and avenge their parents, they wear the skull of their first kill and wear it for the rest of their life
>its kind of like coming of age
>when it says they wear their mothers skull, it really means "the first skull their mother took"
>it makes sense and explains the cubone to marowak skull change
>>
>>27315004
That's the worst bullshit I've seen in ages.
>>
>>27314336
this.
>>
>>27315159
Silcoon and Cascoon are different Pokémon, and while they have similar bodies they still have different colours. This feature would just make different shades of white/grey Silcoons and differently shaded purple Cascoons.
>>
>>27314336
>>27315364
Why would you even think that is necessary?
>>
>>27315353
I agree, its dumb as fuck but its canon.
>>
>>27315437
>canon
You really are a moron, aren't you?
>>
>>27315382
Because I have years old mons, penta perfect shinys, Pokemon from the 10 ANIV events. Im not scrapping them all because you can get charcoal colored mons, regardless of how bad Id want that. Making it spray on tan or something with different colors lets you keep your pokemon and gives you incentive for hunting shinys by giving you a set of exclusive colors
>>
>>27314659
gender is sex
sex is gender
You can't be another gender than your sex
>>
>>27314303
Crystal Onix when?
>>
not gonna lie, this would make gen 7-without a doubt- the best gen ever. just think about it, your mons could truly be unique without the the Iv bullshit that causes euenics in-game. but sadly this will never happen because colours are too complicated for pokemon`s fanbase.
>>
>>27315827
When Delta species gets added to the main series. Pink Butterfree when?
>>
>>27314303
When shiny-hunting autists start treating palette swaps as an interesting bit of random diversity in a species, rather than an absolutely necessary element to be SR'd/bike-sim'd for endlessly while bitching the entire time they do it.

So, never.

At least with IVs you could make the case that if other people DO and you DON'T, it will cost you a bunch of matches, but color is totally irrelevant. Shinies are supposed to be an occasional "ooh, isn't that cool!" kind of thing, not something to autistically burn through 4600 eggs in pursuit of.
>>
>>27315737
>his autism is the reason we can't have a nice feature
>>
File: ee.jpg (119KB, 777x429px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
119KB, 777x429px
>>27314303
Care to explain why these are very rare?
>>
File: Trapinch-1.png (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Trapinch-1.png
57KB, 200x200px
>>27315772
except you can, i can say i'm a woman when i have male genitalia. what are you gonna do about it anon?
>>
>>27316691
I'd just send you to a mental institution to be honest.
>>
>>27314425
We got IVs, just need to do something about natures.

Breeding should be for genders, shiny, alternate IV and moves, its too much right now
>>
>>27316506
idk I just saved the image a long time ago.
>>
>>27316729
Fair enough, changing pokemon gender is stupid though.
>>
>>27315269
i like this
>>
>More shinies
fuck no, I would like some shinies changed though, like Dragonite barf green color
>>27314555
This would be cool
Sme with that new Ghost Pokemon having a lot more of Pokemon dolls than just Pikachu
>>
>>27316691
i'm gonna tell you that you're fucking stupid because "gender" as a word is nothing more than a synonym, and technically it still is considered as such. it's just a small group of fucked-in-the-head "genderfluid demisexual cis women" who say otherwise, and from the way they act they should all be locked up in the coo-coo house.

piss off, tumblr
>>
>>27315772
Sex is biological, gender is psychological. This is a fact. An actual fact. You can change that just because you feel like it.
>>
>>27315737
But you wouldn't need to scrap the ones you already have? Your shiny Gyarados doesn't loose value because normal Gyarados can be five different shades of blue instead of one.
>>
>>27316729
>Am I cool now?
No, you're not.
>>
>>27314646
Since we can change IVs in SM, that wouldn't work. Make it dependent on the Personality Value instead, just like Spinda's spots. That would create a potential of 4,294,967,296 different hues a Pokémon could take, truly making each and every one of them unique. As long as they change the boring shinies that barely change at all, that is.
>>
>>27317050
I didn't say that to be cool. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should be treated as such. You wouldn't tell someone who suffers from schizophrenia to do what the voices say now would you?
>>
>>27316691
>Trying to defend equality and common sense
>Is on 4chan

You have to remember that people on here are either looking for new leaks, or are literally children in their heads, and you can't try to push for social equality. They'll just use bloviating words, tell you to go die or some equivalent, and call you a faggot, like they've always done. They're just babies that should never be taken seriously. Remember that.

Also, cool concept OP. Not likely to happen, but different various for more pokes would be fun.
>>
>>27318011
>common sense
You keep telling yourself that.Meanwhile we'll keep throwing facts and true common sense your way and you'll keep brushing it off as racist, homophobic and bigoted.
>>
>>27314363
You can have multiple things have 1/8192 you dumbass, it just reduces the chance of getting a non shiny. If there's 10 different varient,s all with 1/8192, that means the odds of getting a non shiny are 8182/8192
>>
>>27318050
It's true. Some people will try to turn off what you're saying by just calling you a bigot or racist and move on with their day. I wouldn't do that, because I feel that those people are also being childish. Just as you probably are for not considering someone else's view point when they call you a homophobe.
The fact of the matter is that you, or your loud-mouth buddies have no respect for their fellow man and what other people do with their bodies. It literally doesn't have any effect on you, your family, or your daily life. But for some reason, it still makes you angry. That's the common sense I speak of.
I honestly can't stand all sorts of people, but I don't tell them that they should be thrown in the crazy house because what they do with their life doesn't bother me or effect me in the slightest. Grow up and see that the world is bigger and more diverse than you could ever understand. There are more ways to be human and happy than there are stars in the sky. Live and let live. And all that hippy sounding shit.
Or just sit here and bitch. I honestly don't care.
>>
>>27315269
>>27314680

It's more like this I imagine:
>Cubones/Marowaks lay their eggs in large communal dirt mounds like sea turtles.
>The lay their eggs in the same place they go to die when they get too old, injured or sick. Think Elephant graveyard.
>Marowaks/Cubones do not raise their offspring.
>The Cubones hatch all by themselves and instinct tells them to take the bones so they can survive and defend their squishy baby bodies.

>The Cubones then proceed to wander around in little baby gangs.
>Marowaks however are more independent loners due to being aggressive and edgy.
>>
File: file.jpg (29KB, 455x457px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
29KB, 455x457px
>>27314303
>making a Living Dex with every possible combination
>>
>>27316691
I'm going to say go to the mental ward, cause you either have body dysphoria and therefore actually need psychiatric help.

Or your just an attention whore, trying to get e-cred and show off a superiority complex to anonymous strangers.
>>
>>27316691
>what are you gonna do about it anon?

Not the same Anon, but if I were to use the same "politically correct, liberal insanity" I'd say something like:

"You can't ever be an actual woman because your interpretation of what constitutes a 'woman' isn't based on reality, but instead on a sexist social construct of what you think a woman should or would be. "
>>
>>27318155
The way you live your life has an effect on our society as a whole. You selfishly think that your actions have no consequences and that they don't affect other people but they do. You think you're doing them a favor when you tell people with gender dysphoria that they're normal and shouldn't seek medical help? That's like looking at someone suffering from pneumonia and simply walking away instead of getting them help. It doesn't affect me so why should I help that person? Think about other people from time to time. Think about why someone like me wouldn't want my kids to look at a mentally ill person and think they're normal.
>>
>>27314303
I've been wanting more alternate colors for the longest time, even just 3 or 4 more per Pokemon.
But it will never fucking happen.
>>
>>27314697
>Brings up Breeding
>doesn't understand the most basic thing about breeding
Nigga, the mother determines the species
>>
>>27314555
I need all of those.
>>
>>27314303
I always wanted to see this done for special event distributions. Would make it really special.
>>
>>27314680
1. Cubones are born with their skulls already on.
2. The skulls change with them when they evolve, so they are obviously part of their bodies.
3. A Marowak skull looks nothing like the skull that is worn by the Cubone.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.