[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tapu Koko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: tapu.png (146KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
tapu.png
146KB, 770x562px
Wtf is this thing, exactly? Why is it Electric/Fairy? Will there be other, similar deity-like Pokémon on other islands of [insert type]/Fairy?
>>
It's a piece of a totem pole
>>
It's literally a piece of folklore.
>>
>>27310085
Chicken Totem. The typing is most likely because they have a dual-Fairy stationed on each island. Magearna is Steel/Fairy.
>>
I guess each one is going to have a terrain ability, so can we expect a grass/fairy too?
>>
>>27310571
electric/water/fire/grass

grass will have grassy terrain and water/fire will have rain dance and sunny day
>>
>Why is it Electric/Fairy?
It's small and yellow.
>>
>>27310571
Grass/Fairy with grassy terrain
pure Fairy with misty terrain

don't know what we can expect from the fourth

fifth is Magearna, the artificial one.
>>
>>27310085
what if it evolved like slowpoke in that attaching to other segments of the totem pole-like pokemon caused it to evolve into some greater pokemon?
>>
File: image_49.jpg (8KB, 179x145px) Image search: [Google]
image_49.jpg
8KB, 179x145px
Wait, if they're all totem poles..

Does that mean those horns go up inside of eachother
>>
File: fit.jpg (262KB, 712x2100px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
262KB, 712x2100px
>>
Melemele (Yellow) Island = Electric/Fairy
ʻUlaʻula 9Red) Island = Fire/Fairy
Polū (Blue) Island = Water/Fairy
ʻOmaʻomaʻo (Green) Island = Grass/Fairy
>>
>>27310675
What horns? If you're talking about its bottom part, those are like cloth or feathers.

If you're talking about the top part, Topu Keko is the topmost one. The lower ones will likely be more cylindrical.
>>
>>27310688
DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
File: Tapu_Koko.jpg (36KB, 504x265px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu_Koko.jpg
36KB, 504x265px
>>27310085
>>
>island guardians that condense into icons
>artificial island
>artificial pokemon that can condense into an icon
>all have secondary fairy typing
how did i not put this together before you nigs pointed it out itt?
>>
>>27310716
>Topu Keko is the topmost one
says who?
>>
>>27310524
>>27310667
>magearna is a guardian meme

when will this end
>>
>>27310085

1. It's the land spirit Pokémon.

2. Why is it Electric/Fairy type, because Game Freak wanted it as that.
>>
>>27310855

Because it looks like a rooster head
>>
>>27310085
WHY DOES IT HAVE TWO NAMES
>>
>tapu koko
>top kek
Does Masuda browse 4chan?
>>
>>27311199

No. Game Freak don't visit this website.
>>
>>27311190

Because of Game Freak.
>>
I'm hoping we get an ice/fairy instead of another water/fairy.
>>
topu keko
>>
>>27311230
"trust me i'm John Gamefreak"
>>
File: hahaaaa.jpg (20KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hahaaaa.jpg
20KB, 640x640px
>>27310688
>Meowth pushing Magearna into the totem
>>
>>27311101
>every island needs a guardian
>one island is man made
>one pokemon is man made
>said pokemon shares a type with a confirmed guardian
>said pokemon also has the same motif of closing up into a shape like the guardian pokemon

utterly ignorant
>>
The way it bounces in place is going to throw me off. It reminds me too much of a Fighting type.
>>
>>27314312
so you're saying that the artificial island is near the same age as magearna? because magearna is 500 years old.

we've known about magearna since february and they haven't hinted at it being anything relevant other than an event pokemon, it's had no ties or hints at ties to the region in any of its text and we're going to be given it through a damn QR code

>every island needs a guardian

you got a source on that buddy? because the guardians like tapu koko are clearly natural guardians so i can't see why an artificial island needs a guardian considered the nature aspect

also did you ever consider magearna is a pokeball because it's the 20th anniversary just like we got a pokemon based on 20 year old pikachu merchandise? no of course you didn't because some youtuber hasn't made a video on that for you yet you mindless sheep
>>
>>27311480

Overrated overused internet meme.

Fail.
>>
>>27314455
i don't watch shit ass pokemon theory videos so don't pull that horse shit. I've simply put together the evidence we have. Why do you act like being shaped like a pokeball and being an island guardian are mutually exclusive?

we'll see on release and I'll laugh when I'm proven correct.
>>
>>27314571
why do you act like being shaped like a pokeball and being an island guardian HAS to be connected despite the fact that there's no cohesion in magearna's design when compared to tapu koko?

and i'm still waiting for you to explain why magearna, which has no ties to alola in all its information, is suddenly the guardian of an alolan island that was probably created hundreds of years after its existence and also somehow part of a group of nature guardians to which it's going to have no connection given the polynesian theme while it's a man-made pokeball robot. it doesn't even protect anything in its official information, it's just a robotic doll someone made

and yeah i'm real sure you'll be proved right considering all your theory has is magearna being part fairy and both can transform into something, not the same thing, not a same thing, just something. which is all really solid evidence btw, and doesn't take anything else we know about both magearna and tapu koko into account. it's literally because it's a transforming fairy. weren't you the one calling utterly ignorant? funny that.
>>
File: Alola region XL.jpg (4MB, 6000x4241px)
Alola region XL.jpg
4MB, 6000x4241px
Electric/Fairy - Whimsical guardian - Mixed island
Fire/Fairy - Benevolent guardian - Pleasant island
Water/Fairy or Ice/Fairy - Aloof guardian - Strange island
Grass/Fairy - Hostile guardian - Primeval island
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.