[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the original Tao Dragon supposed to look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: gen5fusionform.png (362KB, 1024x710px)
gen5fusionform.png
362KB, 1024x710px
What was the original Tao Dragon supposed to look like?
>>
grey dragon/water type
>>
File: Original Dragon1-2.png (1MB, 1200x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Original Dragon1-2.png
1MB, 1200x1728px
I have no idea. I haven't found any fanart that really does the concept justice, and a lot of them leave in elements from Kyurem even though that's just what it looks like as a literal shell of its former self. I assume some of Zekrom/Reshiram's features would be there, particularly the engine-tail that they both seem to share to some extent.
>>
>>27307911
Neither of them have the dick fur.
>>
>>27307667
like shit
haven't you seen the unova dragon trio?
like, what kind of expectations do you have after fusions and reshiram and latex dragon?
>>
>>27307965

I assume that the sum of their parts might look better than each individually, assuming it looked like a cohesive design, unlike >>27307911 and >>27307667
>>
File: 1408490767613.png (234KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1408490767613.png
234KB, 600x420px
>>27307911
The artist's Vahirom is one of the best I've seen, but there's still too much Zekrom in the design and the name, and not enough Reshiram.
>>
>>27307965
Pretty sure that was the point - The fusion was unnatural and forced to a degree, therefore it created a Frankenstein's Monster of a dragon, a mockery of what it really could look like. It should repulse you somewhat and look like a jarring mishmash when fused with the Gene Splicers
>>
>>27308175
isn't kyurem naturally predisposed to fusion with those things on its wings?
>>
>>27307667
More Kyurem, less to none Reshiram/Zekrom.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.