[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that because we've seen the reveal of 14 new Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: youstaringatmecunt.png (157KB, 364x359px) Image search: [Google]
youstaringatmecunt.png
157KB, 364x359px
Reminder that because we've seen the reveal of 14 new Pokemon within the span of half a month, we'll be seeing more information about the ultimate gem moves and/or new NPCs come August 1st.

Get fucking hype /vp/
>>
>>27306969

Yeah, probably about time to meet some gym leaders!
>>
/vp/ apparently hates new information because everyone is spazzing that we'll get everything revealed before launch. Even if we did who the fuck cares? If you want to be surprised that badly just don't look for the information.
>>
>>27307059
Fuck yes. Can't wait till we see Chinese leak fags getting BTFO
>>
How many BW Pokemon were revealed pre-release? I know XY had 42/72
>>
>>27307176

Very few, like probably a dozen of that. BW kept its prerelease information very limited until right near release.
>>
>>27307176
>XY had 42/72
That is absolute fucking bullshit. How could GF fuck up that hard?
>>
>>27306969
This is the chinese leak's last chance to prove that it wasn't hastily scrambled up and written by smogonfags desperate for attention. If the news on August 1st don't prove any of the leak's claims right, then the chinese leak is officially debunked forever and for all eternity.
>>
Nah it'll probably happen in September or October
>>
Just say
>...over 100 new Pokémon...
And don't reveal anymore until release.
>>
Do you think we'll see the starter evos, /vp/?

I know Gen VI revealed them in September but that gen had very little pokemon. This one has been revealing so many new pokemon so running out of things to showcase is not a problem (as far as I can tell).

August 1st seems like a pretty big date so maybe we'll finally see them? Please I'm so desperate.
>>
>>27306969
Why the fuck did you open this thread with an image of Harry Potter
>>
>>27306969
thanks for the"reminder". so important.
>>
>>27307063
>just don't go on the internet for a year XDXDXD
>>
>>27307241
>very few
>probably a dozen

what? were you even around for bw pre-release? there was around 50 revealed
>>
>>27308492
you seem to forget that oras revealed all the megas and the delta episode and left no surprises for release. so them showing loads of new pokemon basically means nothing in terms of total overall new ones we're getting
>>
>>27307063
Nah, I understand wanting the element of surprise in the game. But you can't avoid it with the internet, so I just have to accept there will be less surprise for me, and that I'll be more cynical when the time comes because the excitement of a new thing wore off a week after its reveal. Even with filters in place, I've seen everything they've shown.
>>
Gotta keep people talking about the game, speculation be damned, just show them the pokedex.
>>
>>27308730
More like don't come to 4chan or use social media. Gaming news site will use clickbait titles that don't really spoil anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 487x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 487x733px
>>27306969
>people being flabbergasted about the crazy amount of info
>we've only seen 12 Pokemon and two new mechanics
>We don't know shit about the evil team, the lore, the gyms, or the Megas
>Sun and Moon are only 4 months away
>>
>>27311144
I meant 14 Pokemon, shit.
At least I got trip dubs.
>>
>>27307083

Same to you, pal. :^)
>>
>>27311144
people are just being extra pessimistic about how many new pokemon will be added because of gen 6
but gen 6 was front loading a lot of megas and also odd numbered gens usually have larger dexes so i think 100+ pokemon is a reasonable expectation to have this time around
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.