[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: diamond-pearl.jpg (54KB, 468x210px) Image search: [Google]
diamond-pearl.jpg
54KB, 468x210px
What does /vp/ think of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl?
>>
>>27306791
The worst games in the worst generation of the franchise.
>>
>>27306791
Not even the best two games of their own gen
>>
As someone who sees the good in every Pokemon generation, DP in particular are so slow it's irredeemable for me.
>>
Half the dex is legends and new evolutions
Good chunk of those new evolutions are a huge pain in the ass to get in-game and half the legends are cash grab eventmons
DP sucked
>>
>>27306791
Not the best games but still enjoyable. Introduced the physical/special split and a lot of dope mons. Better than X and Y but not as good as most of the other games.
>>
>>27306791
I never really played them. I got Diamond when it came out, got the first 3 badges, then just kind of lost interest. I beat another Pokemon game until HGSS.

Went back and played Platinum though, it was pretty good.
>>
My least favorite games tbqh. Funnily enough my favorite game is Platinum.
>>
>>27306791
Game I grew up with after senpai was too broke to buy me gen III when it came out. Looking back it did not have the best new Pokemon but I like the sinnoh region and starters. Bought platinum recently and got into some nostalgia. I remember though being a dumb kid and not knowing HM moves couldn't be forgotten so I filled my torterra up with HMs before I could get to the move deleter. That was a pretty big bummer. Also I didn't have the Internet as a resource so I didn't know where to catch a gibble or poisitoad, which were the ones I wanted to catch.

Yeah looking back at it they were pretty shit I wish I would've gotten into the franchise with a better game. Would've had more to reminisce about. I don't even remember my first team to be honest. i wish they could've afforded to buy me emerald when it came out
>>
>>27307003
Same here, thought I was the only one
>>
>>27307003
It really is mind blowing just how much Plat improved upon DP.
Something about DP feels so outdated and old, not sure what it is. The sluggishness maybe?
>>
The game's fairly slow, but other than the surf speed it's all tolerable. Half the new evos not showing up until postgame blew also.

But otherwise I'd call it the bet set of games that kicked off a generation.
>>
>>27306791
Just finished Diamond for the first time. It was bad, very fucking bad. Haven't played gen 2 yet (got Heart Gold ready to go) but it was the worst of all the other gens.
>>
File: BarryPt.png (549KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
BarryPt.png
549KB, 800x1400px
Dispite all its problems i still had fun with it
Also it introduced the best rival so that's a plus
>>
>>27307288
HG is gen 4 even if it plays in Johto. Gen=/=region. If you want gen 2 you play Gold Silver or Crystal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.