[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we go again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172KB, 750x1334px
Here we go again
>>
I hope this includes the first evo of the starters.
>>
>>27306796
It'll probably be the secret behind those bracelets.
>>
>>27306696
already?
>>
>>27306696
THE INFO KEEPS COMING AND IT DOESNT STOP COMING
>>
>they d-didn't show news during february-april because they didn't want to show e-everything guys!

They're practically revealing new shit every week now. Christ.
>>
>>27306696
Hopefully we can actually get some more info on the region itself or even some characters, I think we have enough Pokemon revealed. If we do get any Pokemon revealed I would hope it's a few evolutions since we've really been lacking in that department.
>>
I hope they finally reveal the number of new pokemon. I'm getting nervous.
>>
>>27306829
AND IT DON'T STOP COMING
>>
Please be starter evos and synchro/5th move/whatever.
>>
>>27306909
They probably just didn't want their 20th anniversary masturbation to be interrupted by sun and moon stuff.

It probably would've been a good strategy if nostalgiawankers stayed the fuck away from sun and moon.
>>
>>27306914
The Japanese in the announcement literally says "new Pokemon to continue to be revealed."
>>
Really hope there's way more Pokemon than what they're revealing, or else they could just end up doing something similar to OR/AS and it's megas.

Whaddaya guys think this one will be? Just 4/6 new Pokemon like the last couple times, or something like starter evos or a new Legendary?
>>
They won't show middle starter evolutions until october if XY and BW news cycle is any indication.
>>
>>27307178
2nd guardian, starter middle evos, Rockruff evo
>>
>>27307197
Weren't starter evos shown in August through CoroCoro in Gen 6?
might be september now that I think about it, not sure.
>>
>>27306983
AND IT DON'T STOP COMING
>>
>>27306696

Rockruff's "secret" and its evolution, maybe?
>>
August - synchro, 2nd guardian, Yungoos evo, Rockruff evo
September - 3rd guardian, Pikipek evos
October - 4th guardian, starter evos
>>
>>27307232
XY's and BW's were in September, both a month within release date. Final evos are typically in the corocoro following the game's release, though obviously at that point it wont matter
>>
Post yfw they reveal there's over 150 new pokemon for Sun and Moon to continue the 20th anniversary pattern shenanigans, and that barring starters and legendaries, the new mons are mostly split in half for which game gets which mons to ensure max sales.
>>
August - Towns, Gym leaders, Plot, Evil Team
September - New Megas, Super Moves, Starter evos
October - More Megas, More Gym Leaders, More plot
November - Postgame, Battle Frontier, etc.
>>
JUST SHOW US THE STARTER EVOS

FUCK
>>
So they seem to reveal info twice a month now. At the begining and in the middle. Sweet cant wait
>>
>>27307236
SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE
>>
>>27306977
They never do.
>>
>>27307655
you fucked it up, anon
>>
>people are actually mad about this
I want to be fucking sure we're getting a lot of Pokemon. Don't need another shitshow like XY.
>>
>>27307655
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH TAKING THE BACK STREET
>>
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/pokemon-sun-and-moon-info-countdown-clock Bookmark this
>>
>>27309611
Shit, I hate when they announce it with so much time in advance. Makes me more retarded in my daily life
>>
>>27306696
It'll probably just be more new Pokemon. They seem intent on showing us everything before the games are released...
>>
Hopes: Starter evos, explaining what the fuck those gems are

Expectations: Evil team, Alola lore, diamond gems and 2 new pokemon
>>
>>27310251
I hope we get none of the lore/story, or much less than we usually do. Or else we will know everything
>>
>>27309544
Agreed.
>>
Hoping for waifumons.
>>
>>27310251
Your expectations will surely let you down.
>>
I'm hoping for a town name we don't even know the name of a single town
>>
>>27307366
>Battle Frontier
>>
>>27307655
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH TAKING THE MASK OFF
>>
>>27311751
literally all but confirmed at this stage from the backpacker in XY
>>
>>27306826
they revealed pokemons but nearly no places, story elements or game gimmicks. News moves could be shown too
>>
>>27306796
That's all I want, and then I can just wait for the game without looking into every reveal.
>>
File: 44ppo1.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
44ppo1.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>27306696
Alola ice Pokemon when?
>>
>>27307178
Evos for the first few route 1 pokemon.
>>
>>27312314

We already seen new moves.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 150x200px
>>27312481
>mfw ice bug
>>
All i want is fossil mons.
>>
>>27312086
>literally all but confirmed at this stage from the backpacker in XY
He could have been alluding to Battle Royals anon.
>>
>>27311760
YOULL NEVER GLOW IF YOU DONT BLOW
>>
Please be starter evos, a few new pokemon, the entire melemele dex, maps of every new location, the entire alola dex, and a complete script of the story
>>
it will be syncro and showing it off on rockruff and the evolution aswell as two new mons
>>
>>27306696
Hopefully another russian bro takes one for the team and leaks it again.
>>
File: 4y5lf.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
4y5lf.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>27307655
BACK TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
>>
>>27313643
pretty much all legendary signature moves though
>>
For those asking for the starter evos, is this your first hype season?
>>
>>27307256
what secret?
>>
>>27307232
Do you remember...
>>
>>27315427
The 21st night of September
>>
>>27314309

oh ok.
>>
>>27314895
website mentioned some "secret" about it. Speculation went on about the dog possibly being a 4th starter option for the first time in the franchise
>>
>>27312086

Plus all the teasing in oras.
>>
>>27306696
>They're gonna spoil the whole game at this point!

They've literally only revealed Pokemon, a couple characters, and some features.

We still don't even have a town name.
>>
starter evolutions always come one month before the game launches, so we'll have to wait until October. Sorry, guys
>>
>>27307366
>post game

dont be desillusional
>>
>>27311735
This.

We just know the name of the region and that's that.
Oh and an island by indirect means.

Though with news every week we gonna find out sooner than later.
>>
I wish they would stop releasing info, there will end up being nothing left to enjoy in the game.
>>
>There are people complaining about GF releasing trailers and info for the new Game
Sometimes I forget half of the fanbase is fucking retarded.
>>
>When Sun and Moon was first revealed

What the fuck, a title that fucking it, where's the real reveals?

>Sun and Moon news now

This is way too much information and news, your spoiling the game for me.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (27KB, 409x277px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
27KB, 409x277px
>mfw im from europe and today i found out Sun Moon releases 5 days later here
>>
>>27315449
Love was changing the mind of pretenders
>>
I hope we finally get some evolutins. I'm tired of these cute loking pokemon that look like they're single stage
>>
>>27317608
It's not like you don't deserve it.
>>
>>27306696
>here we go again
only an autist gets upset over new information, and advertisement for a new game
>>
File: STOP IT.png (176KB, 676x337px) Image search: [Google]
STOP IT.png
176KB, 676x337px
>everyone at this point in time

Gamefreak letting everything out so that no one can leak or spoil shit before they do.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.