[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New ideas for pokemon games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: poke gun.png (129KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
poke gun.png
129KB, 500x255px
Hi /vp/ I got back into pokemon after playing GO lately. I was wondering if we'll see a resurgence in pokemon games due to this and I thought we'd have a thread on what an ideal new pokemon game would be.

I'd like to play a pokemon FPS set during the war just before pokemon blue. You can have all the animals and people mutating into pokemon and you have to fight them with the pokemon you catch. It might play a bit like skyrim.

You have a poke gun and you get your poke ammo for it by putting the useless pokemon you catch into a pokeblender and turn them into ammunition, the pokemon type and level affects the bullet type, effectiveness and effect. For example if you put nidorans and zubats in the pokeblender your pokegun would shoot poison poke bullets, if you put ponytas into the pokeblender your gun could be like a flamethrower to help your pokemon in battle. Of course it will be multiplayer co-op too.

I also think the pokemon injuries should be more dynamic and thought out, like your charizard might lose a wing or a leg or two until you get it back to a pokecentre.

Of course the gameboy game versions will always be around but they will all be on phones in future as it is more accessible, easier to trade and gameboys are so stupid now anyway. This game will be a game for the consoles but you should be able to move the pokemon that you caught in the phone version to fight in the console version somehow through some kind of account system.

So what would you like to see in future pokemon games as the franchise branches out /vp/?
>>
>>27303696
No you dumb fuck
Pokemon is intended to be an RPG not some fucking CS GO shit
>>
>>27303696
Underage or Autistic?
>>
>>27303744
Could be both.
>>
>>27303696
None of you know what pokemon really is.
>>
>>27303696
You need to be at least 18 years or older to be here.
>>
>>27303696
I've seen some pretty retarded things on this board, but this takes the cake.
>>
>>27303696
Pick one:
>1. Bait
>2. Underage
>3. Retarded
>4. Autistic
>5. All of them
>>
>>27303696
The average LEVEL FIVE pokemon is actually more dangerous than a gun since they can destroy a room in your house.
>>
>>27303696
I like the idea OP, I think some FPS safari DLC would be really cool too.
>>
File: looker googly eyes.jpg (350KB, 1129x2979px) Image search: [Google]
looker googly eyes.jpg
350KB, 1129x2979px
>>27303696
I really want a detective game. Not the pikachu one. I want a multi region game featuring Looker. Plot in multiple regions, fighting gyms and the E4 isn't the main objective since you would end up with terrible level curves and OP mons by the end. Chasing a group of criminals that have at least understandable motives. Maybe a rogue scientist(s) who aren't crazy, they just know that no government would allow them to do what they do because stupid people wouldn't know how to deal with it or understand it. Like Stem cell research or something, but easier to understand for a younger audience of course. There are battles, but they're spaced apart enough that there are other tasks, like actually figuring out where to go next based on clues.
>>
>>27303806
That's why you make bullets out of them anon, of course you would have a team with regular pokemon too.

>>27303720
I'm just presenting ideas anon, if you have a better one go ahead.

>>27303775
I'm going to be starting a job in the videogame field (marketing) in couple of months desu, I'm probably more involved an experienced than you.
>>
The most violent a shooter I can imagine happening would be Safari Zone, or much more child friendly. They do all sorts of genres with Pokemon (Pokken Tournament isn't dumb but a shooter is?) so a shooter wouldn't be too far out. Maybe the war mentioned in XY, and your Pokemon produce ammo, like an RTS? And you can capture enemy pokemon, while they can also capture yours. It sounds kind of like Conquest, but with FPS battle instead of chess/PMD style.
>>
File: detective-pikachu-movie.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
detective-pikachu-movie.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>27303821
I'd play it... would it have multiple endings based on the decisions you make?
>>
I've always had this idea where Pokemon Colloseum gets another sequel in which you have partners. Kinda like how in the original you had that girl tagging along with you, combined with the partner system from Paper Mario. Your partners would have their own team, and every battle would be a double battle. The partners would have distinct personalities and dialogue in important scenes would change slightly depending on which partner you have with you.

I haven't thought about how it would work TOO hard though. Would there be only three Pokemon per person, or would you be managing twelve Pokemon at a time? Or would the CPU partner manage their own Pokemon?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 308x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 308x282px
>>27303696
It hurts.
>>
This is the stupidest shit I've ever read
>>
>>27303696
>GO
>Skyrim
>Guns
>Legs/wings cut off
>Doesn't know what emulation is
What the fuck am I reading
>>
The weirdest thing about OP's idea is that he's implying that limbs will grow back just from going to the Pokecenter.

Wat
>>
File: STARE.png (87KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
STARE.png
87KB, 500x377px
>>27303696
>>
Okay, never mind, just reread it, Pokemon can be turned into inanimate ammunition.

???
>>
>>27304099
OP is a newfag from pokemon go who thinks pokemon are meant to be disposed in some way for items
>>
>>27303696
Thread's already ruined and this isn't an original thought, but I'd still love Pokemon Hunter. Or if GF wants to keep things kid-friendly a Pokemon Custom Robo or Build Fighters game. I just want to be able to create a warrior with custom gear inspired by my favorite Pokebros.
>>
>>27303696
Ignore the haters OP, your idea is pretty cool I reckon I think it could really open up multiplayer pokemon battles. Maybe you could get TMs for battlestreak wins or unlock area of effect pokemon like a herd of rhyhorns charging through the terrain..

I'd like it a bit more like how this anon envisages it
>>27304117

>>27304067
Well the pokecentre can revive fainted pokemon so I don't see why it can't resurrect physical defects as well... it is *magic* right?
>>
>>27303720
>>27303744
>>27303754
>>27303775
>>27303786
this is obviously bait you retards
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
33KB, 600x476px
>>27303696
>>
>>27303696
I'm from GO too OP, just getting back into the game as well. I think a dark futuristic setting would be best.

The game would be set in space, the enemy is pokemon rights groups who think pokemon should not be used for fighting and you should be able to have sex with pokemon.

It'd be a mature game of course.
>>
>>27304099
OP here.

Yeah pretty much, but the pokemon used greatly affects the ammo and the results like sleep effects and such.
>>
>>27304322
Well... I don't think putting in entire Pokemon could work. Maybe like, something can be extracted from the Pokemon?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.