[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New figures show that Pokemon Go has helped increase sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1466044087620.jpg (59KB, 481x242px) Image search: [Google]
1466044087620.jpg
59KB, 481x242px
>New figures show that Pokemon Go has helped increase sales of 3DS Pokemon titles by more than 100% within the last week in the UK
>Preorders for Pokemon Sun and Moon have jumped, causing them to enter the Top 10 preorders on Amazon
But there's no way that Go normies would ever be interested in the main series, right guys??
>>
Just a temporary surge.
>>
i was wrong

i am happy to be
>>
>>27299657
>middleagedbaldingjewholdingabatwithascepticallookonhisface.jpeg
>>
Normies tend not to have 3DS to begin with.

Personally I'll wait to pre-order until they confirm some fucking damn collectible or some shit for the US pre-order like every other country.
>>
>>27299638
If anything this is another excuse for GF to casualize the games even further. Don't forget the shitty excuse they gave for not including the Battle Froniter.
>>
File: Big reveal.gif (909KB, 280x240px)
Big reveal.gif
909KB, 280x240px
>>27299657
and roothoot is the secondary evolution
>>
Keep in mind that this is the UK

They barely buy Nintendo stuff, so this percentage means nothing to them

Wii U sales increased by %300 back in 2014 but it meant nothing because the UK barely bought enough for that percentage to matter
>>
>>27299672
>sceptical
Also, I'd say it's more condescending than skeptical.
>>
>>27299657
Temporary or not, Game Freak will still benefit from the extra sales, and everyone who said Go wouldn't help sell more copies of the 3DS games is BTFO.
>>
>>27299708
I don't recall it ever being promised and I'm not sure they owe you jack shit
>>
>>27299638
Well, I gotta preorder fast!
>>
>>27299657
this
ignore the game freak apologists who are delusional hoennbabies that were never around for the original and true pokemania.
>>
>>27299717
Yeah, sceptical. As in he just smelled an open septic system
>>
>>27299657
All trends fade fast nowadays.
>>
>>27299732
I wasn't fucking talking about the not having it, I'm talking about them saying they didn't include it because OF THE FUCKING MOBILE GAME AUDIENCE.
>>
File: 51.gif (960KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
51.gif
960KB, 320x240px
>>27299638
>pokemon is dying fags BTFO
>>
>>27299745
I'm OP and I'm 26, anon. I started with Red, picked Bulbasaur, traded cards with friends in the playground at school, regularly watched the TV show and begged my grandparents for the VHS release of the First Movie, at the height of Pokemania in the late 90s. I've probably been a fan since before you were even born. So don't lecture me about being a 'Game Freak apologist' or assume I must be a newgenner.
>>
File: 1466975624816.png (307KB, 600x530px)
1466975624816.png
307KB, 600x530px
>>27299846
Sure you are!
>>
Can confirm. Got hooked on pokemon again because I couldn't play Go when it released and bought AS. Haven't pre-ordered Sun yet because I'm kinda broke but if I get the job I was interviewed for today I'll probably get both.
>>
>>27299963
Have fun anon!
>>
>>27299659
This, I haven't been happier about being wrong in my life, all I'm hoping is we don't have a resurgence of """"""funny""""""" genwunners shitting on the game because it isn't a replica, but I doubt that will be the case
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.