[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Pokémon Emerald?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Pokémon_Emerald_boxart_EN-US.jpg (1MB, 1473x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Emerald_boxart_EN-US.jpg
1MB, 1473x1475px
What does /vp/ think of Pokémon Emerald?
>>
good
>>
>>27298480
I think it's ugly but gen 3 had the best starters in the series, not a single shit one desu
>>
ITS TERIBLE AF THE WORT GAME IN TH WORLD
>>
Replaying it now. Hoenn is my favorite region, plus my favorite bunch of added mons.
Maybe not the best game, but definitely one of the better ones.
>>
>>27298480
Good
>>
One of the better games. Almost nothing better.
Can see the transition from original real life recolored mons to new cartoonmons but it's still good.
>>
This, plus Colosseum and XD, makes the holy trinity of pokemon games.

I bought ORAS expecting Emerald 2.0, but was hugely dissapointed. Never finished the remakes past Fortree gym.
>>
I wish ORAS was made in the 5th gen engine, with emerald content of course.
>god tier soundfont
>no mega evolutions
>fucking sprites
>>
>>27298480
My fav
>>
This was my shit.
>>
>>27298480
A despicable scheme to make me buy the same game twice.

Absolutely loved it.
>>
>>27299075
I share the exact same sentiment.
Was afraid of the fact ORAS was going to come out in the same generation as XY, and it ended up disappointing me.
Emerald must be my third or fourth favorite game of the mainline, which is actually pretty high for me.
>>
Second favourite mainline game next to Platinum
>>
>>27298480
Best game desu
>>
The pinnacle of the gameboy games
>>
>>27298480
I enjoy the Battle Factory, but I go to Sapphire for randomizers because I hate how it made everything green.
>>
Best game in gen 3, better than dp and xy
>>
>>27298480
Hoenn has never "clicked" for me, but it's a respective game
>>
>>27298480
Was an okay game and good leap from the gameboy era.

ORAS really should have left megas out. At least it reinforces the idea that a pure version of the pokemon universe still exists.
>>
>>27298480
Emerald was my favorite game in the series until Platinum, but it's still in my top three. I thought the world, the sprites, the music, and all of the extras added after RS were fantastic, and it felt like a very complete game. Best one on the GBA too.

The aforementioned top 3 would be
>White
>Platinum
>Emerald
Bonus rankings
>X
>W2
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.