[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever bring back the travel-to-older-regions feature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Will they ever bring back the travel-to-older-regions feature?
>>
>>27294395
Probably.
>>
>>27294395
There's a rumor that you can travel back to Kalos in SM. Apparently a scene in a trailer showed a battle taking place in a Kalos area, but I don't know how certain that is.
>>
>>27294395
That map doesn't make any sense
>>
Where did you see/hear the Kalos rumor?
>>
>>27294424
>that much green in orre
it's disgusting
>>
>>27294474
Japan and USA sharing the same landmass is a larger problem.
>>
>>27294395
seemingly unlikely at this point unless they redux Gen 1/Gen 2 again, I'm personally hoping for a game that starts in Kanto and lets you travel to Johto
>>27294455
Magearna's ability gameplay footage
Yellow flower field which is a location in Kalos
2 Region feature would be nice to see again but I'm doubtful Gamefreak would dare to put in that kind of effort again
>>
>>27294395
>unova is said to be far away from previous regions
>as close to hoenn as hoenn is to johto
>>
>>27294395
I want an orange island game so bad
>>
Why would you want to?
I mean, I wouldn't mind for a spinoff game, but a main game?
Kanto was boring as fuck in HG/SS.

There's no point in going to some other region, especially when there's no story elements in that region at all. It's just there for fanservice.
>>
>>27294395
Multiple regions has been discussed to death years ago, I feel like this thread is actually OP stealthily trying to bait map autists with that shitty map
>>
>>27294585
>Kanto was boring as fuck in HG/SS.
no it fucking wasnt
>>
File: pokeworld.png (1MB, 1934x910px) Image search: [Google]
pokeworld.png
1MB, 1934x910px
>not using this superior map.
>>
>>27294620
Yes it fucking was, you liar.

There was not a single thing to do in that fucking region in that game aside from catching Kanto Pokemon and collecting badges.
Were the Sevii Islands brought back? Were there new elements to the story? Did Team Rocket decide to start back up again in Kanto after you defeated them in Johto?

No, not a single fucking thing happened.
Don't sit here and bullshit me with your nostalgia over that fucking game.
>>
>>27294395
>tfw just remembered Almia
That shit's my jam man, I loved that game.
>>
>>27294653
>that map
>""""superior""""
steady on lad
>>
> White City
> Oblivia
> Orre
> Almia
> Fiore
Wtf are those places? I see them first time in mah life. Can somebody explain?
>>
>>27294850
They're regions in spin off games.
> White City
Stadium
> Oblivia
Ranger
> Orre
Colosseum/GoD
> Almia
Ranger
> Fiore
Also ranger, there were 3 ranger games.
>>
>>27294620
in hindsight it really was. there's nothing to do there but battle gyms.

there's no story.
>>
>>27294415
That rumor was started here as some peoples hopes and nothing more
>>
>>27294415
It's not a rumor. It's /vp/ abd kaloscucks grasping at straws.
>>
>>27294395
>unova is a faraway region
>it's closer to hoenn than hoenn is to sinnoh
>>
File: 1451099948711.jpg (80KB, 352x517px) Image search: [Google]
1451099948711.jpg
80KB, 352x517px
>>27294395
>Sinnoh not to the north of the sinjoh ruins
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.