[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dressing up pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: el agilo.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
el agilo.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
I could understand it wouldn't work back during the sprite era, but surely with the use of models, dressing up pokemon should be a feature right?
>>
>Spending time and resources making clothes for 720+ pokémon instead of spending it with something better.

Nah
>>
>>27294160
>he thinks clothes would be difficult to add on sprites

there's what you call a "general model" which will "mold" onto another model
>>
Why does Hawlucha wear the mask?
>>
>>27294130
>>27294175
>Wanting them to put focus on creating and designing more customized models that are completely unnecessary and time costly in exchange for a low amount of new Pokemon
This is why contest halls exists
>>
>>27294243
>he seriously think this takes up resources

fyi in video game development, you got "teams" handling different aspects
>>
>>27294250
So where was that excuse when X and Y was under development? By that logic, there should've been no reason to not have at least around 100 new Pokemon
>>
>>27294365
Dunno how that applies to what I said.

Are you that faggot from the Kamen Rider Blade thread?
>>
>>27294376
Nigga, are you retarded? You JUST said that they have different development teams handling different aspects of the games. So why did XY have such a low dex count if they could have had a specific team work on a substantial amount of new Pokemon, while another team work on modeling old gen mons?
>>
>>27294130
Not clothes, just addons. Like bows, mustaches and stuff like that... I had fun in 4th and 5th gen with it and it was shame you couln't use it in battles.
>>
>>27294441
because mandate? and yes modelers and pokemon designers are different teams, maybe they realized they are going to do models for older mons from scratch so they lowered the new count

your comment relies on the fact that all graphic modelers are part of the same team, let me tell you that they are not, the pokemon modelers are not, for instance, the world modelers
>>
>>27294465
honestly clothes can work like that too

maybe not full covering clothes, maybe hats could work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.