[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon black and white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: season14_logo_169_en.jpg (59KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
season14_logo_169_en.jpg
59KB, 588x331px
Okay, so I played every gen and reboot except black and white and black and white 2 because after the silver remake and platinum I thought I was done with Pokemon after I thought they started looking goofy but then X and Y can't out and the 3rd gen reboot and I couldn't help myself so should I go back and play them while waiting for sun and moon? Should I play both B&W and B&W2? Or are they the same game?
>>
>>27290711
No, they're not the same game.

Just play them
>>
>>27290711
they have the best stories. they are not the same. If you like older pokemon and dont like gen 5 pokemon better just get BW2 but black and white had N who was great. He was litteraly PETA
>>
>>27290711
>Best story
>Best Music
>Comfy almost as HG/SS
>>
>>27290790
So should I play them in order?
>>
>>27290860
Why, given the choice, would you not play them in order?
>>
>>27290903
Just curious if they are connected in any way
>>
>>27290919
Yes they are connected storywise, and that's what makes them good. The fun is you can connect 2 games when you beat first so game will recognize hero as you.
It's fun.
>>
>>27290711
Play BW2. It got me back into the series when none of the others did.
>>
>>27291045
After that, play BW just for the story (which is the only thing it does better than BW2). You can think of it as a prequel.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.