[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you want to see as Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon thingy.png (1MB, 1136x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon thingy.png
1MB, 1136x600px
Put a picture, say what the thing is if people don't know, and give a typing you'd want them to be. If they would have an evolution, feel free to describe what they'd be.

From Left to Right.
Carnivorous Catepillar. The pokémon would be a pure Bug type that doesn't evolve at all.
(Typing: BUG)

Totem Pole. The pokémon would be a pure Rock type until it's final evolution. A three stage evolution would fit rather well, starting at a single face and working it's way up to three faces and the top/middle face having stationary wings on the side of it's face.
(1st evolution typing: Rock, 2nd evolution typing: Rock, 3rd evolution typing: Rock/Flying)

Clown. The pokémon would be a Ghost/Fairy type. I'd think of this as similar to Mr. Mime in a way. I feel as if Jynx (despite being decent) isn't necessarily a good counterpart to Mr. Mime. We need a semi-dark looking clown with a semi sadistic smile that juggles bowling pins and balls. Despite getting Mimikyu in the upcoming game, the typing seems like there is quite a few possibilities that they wouldn't take into consideration.
(Typing: Ghost/Fairy)
>>
>>27290580
protip Ballio is not welcome.
>>
>>27290580
Caterpie

Xatu

Conkeldurr
>>
>>27290580
totem poles are made of wood, dummy
>>
>>27290787
yes, but there isn't exactly a wood type now is there?
>>
>>27290794
>what is grass type.
>>
>>27290820
Rowlet is Grass/Flying so there shouldn't be another necessarily. A pure grass type Totem Pole would be a terrible idea, and another Grass/Flying Totem Pole doesn't make much sense to me, thus the Rock/Flying typing that I came up with.
>>
>>27290580
>Ghost/Fairy
Why would it be Ghost? Why not Dark?
>>
>>27290869
>Tropius is Grass/Flying so there shouldn't be another necessarily
>>
File: tumblr_n8cxt5ICje1sgxjc6o4_500.jpg (85KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8cxt5ICje1sgxjc6o4_500.jpg
85KB, 500x357px
Assassin Spider
Bug/Dark, 2 stages
Starts off as a jumping spider with a thief theme. Evolves into pic related with, obviously, an assassin theme. The long jaws could be made to resemble blades.
>>
>>27290898
It was a close call for the Ghost over Dark when I thought it up. Seeing as the Dark type is weak to Fairy, I thought that it wouldn't fit too well. When a Pokémon has a dual typing and one of the types it has would be weak to the other, I can't rightfully say it's a good idea to have it so. I had to go through severe conditioning to like the Lotad line because of Ludicolo's Water/Grass typing.
>>
>>27290928
I didn't mean it in that way. I meant that I don't think two sets of Grass/Flying should be released in the same generation. I didn't forget about Tropius being a Grass/Flying from 3rd gen, but as said, I meant that there shouldn't be two sets of pokémon with the same typing like Grass/Flying introduced in the same gen.
>>
>>27290580
>>
>>27290598
But Rapelio is
>>
>Totem
Xatu and Sigiliph
>>
A Tapeworm Pokémon
make it Bug/Poison or Pure Poison with an abillity that boosts draining moves
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.