[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old is this little faggot if the show started like twenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

How old is this little faggot if the show started like twenty years ago?
>>
There are literally THOUSANDS of posts and articles about this, learn to google you faggot.
>>
>>27289336
Ash Ketchup detected. How old are you? Forty?
>>
>>27289325
hes around 26 years old..

and hes not a faggot, hes a cool guy who was my friend when i moved 5 times in my early childhood.. with abusive parents who would always fight.. i would watch pokemon as an escape..

fug man now im feeling hard..
>>
>>27289325
>"Do you know what today is Pikachu?"
>"It's been a year since the day we first met!"
>throws a party
>is still 10 years old
>>
>>27289736

That's why pokemon succeeded. It gave every child in the 90s a friend and friends who understood that friend.
>>
File: 1468333791282.jpg (57KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1468333791282.jpg
57KB, 253x253px
>Turns out the XY series actually is the end of Ash's story.
>Alola begins with a 20-year timeskip.
>Protagonist is Ash's 10-year-old son that looks strikingly similar to him.
>>
File: m1C1E.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
m1C1E.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>27289876
>mfw you understand
>>
O come on really Kalos league.
Give me a break.
I don't wanna say !!!!
But writer & director is really such a,
Son of bit....!!!

Ash have 5 pokemons for now.

And no one's from fan's wanna see Ash lose this. time in league for Shit reason.
He have bunch of powerful pokemon.
Infernape have Blaze ability too and sceptile overgrow,Gigalith Snorlax,Charizard,Torterra,Glalie. etc

What's this indirect mean?!
they don't want kalose league come to end,Probably.
This is Zygarde series right. So crises come.....

All Poke Fans expecting too much from Xyz series.
They add so much suspense in pokemon Xy&z.
Mega Evolution,kalose crises,legend of ninga village and A lovely Friend
,Kalos league.
And Greninga Fever for fan's

Ash & Greninga Transformation
And etcetera etc etc???????!!!

I don't know why now they creating a Mess in Xyz
Everything is so messed with this also pokemon sun and moon too.

And people are watching Pokemon league battles all our from the world

How's professor Oak didn't know a thing on mega evolution they famous in world for what?!

The writer really screwed up now.
But don't screwed this series

Ash's & Greninga true fact
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
>>
>>27289886
Meh, that's better than what we've got going now. If we could have a protagonist that actually battles differently than Ash that would be great.

Plenty of kinds anime switch their protagonists, even Yugioh and Digimon do. I cannot understand why pokemon cant, even when the games they're based on do.
>>
File: 1466996749852.png (172KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1466996749852.png
172KB, 600x696px
>>27289736
>feeling hard
>>
>>27289886
I want this just for the mass amount of ass ravaging from all the shipfags the mother reveal would cause.
>>
I don't understand people they don't get that cartoon characters don't age. Is anyone mad that Mickey Mouse isn't 95 years old? Does anyone care that Bugs and Daffy aren't shipped off to the ToonTown Retirement Home? Why is it specifically Pokémon and The Simpsons that have people asking "But why don't they age in real time?????"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.