[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alola guardians role

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: guardians.png (637KB, 2800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
guardians.png
637KB, 2800x1068px
>Alola guardians role
>>
Plus Marshadow over Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>27284755
>Willpoder guardian
>>
Guardian of Celebration
Guardian of Mourning
Guardian of Harvesting
Guardian of Waves
>>
>>27284755
>Green and Blue
>Not Pink and Purple
Do you even Hawaii familia?
>>
>>27284783
Do you even gen 1 references and Kukui's cap?
>>
>>27284769
oh shit im fucking retarded

>>27284762
Solgaleo and Lunala master is Zygarde (until proven otherwise)
>>
>>27284778
>Guardian of Tasty Waves
>Guardian of Cool Buzz
>>
OK fixed
just dont hate me vp
>>
>>27284886
Incorrect. Zygarde is Xerneas and Yveltal's master. Until proven otherwise.
>>
File: guardians.png (659KB, 2800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
guardians.png
659KB, 2800x1068px
>>27285006
>forgotten pic

hate me vp
>>
>>27285019
Why? Giratina isnt Palkia/Dialga's Master.
>>
>>27285019
Zygarde is Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo and Lunala master
>>
>>27284762
>Marshmallow
>>
>>27285034
XY... What letter is next?
But yeah, the Sun and Moon legend being governed by the balance Pokemon totally makes sense too. You know, if you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>27284755
I actually have a feeling the island guardians are completely unrelated to the mascots. My theory is that the legendaries (or at least the mascots) of Gen 7 are quite simply super-strong, super-rare Pokemon like the bird trio, rather then deities like in DP.
>>
>>27284755
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
>>
>>27285063
Go to bed, kiddo. It's well beyond your bedtime.
>>
>>27284862
>Implying that will be the case
You're wrong man.
>>
>>27285143
>animeonlyfags new version
>>
>>27285232
>he didn't read the rest of the thread.

See:
>>27285083
stop being a fucking mong.

By all means, continue slinging ad hominems.
>>
>>27285090
This, like Xerneas and Yveltal in XY too. They probably would have gotten some kind of lore in whatever was planned for Z but since that never happened they were never anything but super powerful legendary monster.
>>
>>27285375
>Z
>planned

holy shit why you don't shut the fuck up? Masuda confirms that next game would be somewhat surprising, not Z

>"For example, if after Black and White we came out with a grey, people would have been expecting that," he said. Same thing with X/Y and having a Z straight afterwards. So we're always just trying to surprise people."

At this point only a retarded denies that Pokemon Sun/Moon is Pokemon Z
>>
>>27285659
Not the one you replied to but

>Pokemon Sun/Moon is Pokemon Z
You cant look at it like that since SM are a new generation.

It may be heavily tied to XY like GSC was to RBY, but it's still different.
>>
>>27285723
>SM are a new generation
>implying that means something

>like GSC was to RBY, but it's still different.
kek no
Why you dont understand that " 'rightgame' & 'left-game' and finally 'center-game' " generational pattern only corresponds to Hoenn and Sinnoh?

RGBY -> GSC
RS/E
DP/Pt
BW -> BW2
XY -> SM

>gens doesnt matter
>regions doesnt matter
>dex doesnt matter
>plot matter
>>
>>27285930
>generational pattern only corresponds to Hoenn and Sinnoh
When the Director of the series calls it an entirely new generation (Nintendo E3 Treehouse) it's a new generation.

>Gens don't matter
Except when it's an entirely new gen like Ohmori said. You can try to validate your headcanon all you want but it doesn't make you right.
>>
>>27285033
This is getting awkward OP but you gave me a nice kek
>>
>>27285981
>Ohmori calls it new gen
Seriously how are you so stupid? I already said, doesnt matter.
GSC (gen 2) is RGBY's sequel (gen 1). XY are gen 6 and SM are gen 7, yeah, and doesnt change anything
>>
>>27286090
Whatever you say, retard. Use whatever twisted logic you think you possess to rationalize your bullshit.
>>
Arceus > Creation Trio > Lake Guardians

Alola Trio > Alola Guardians

Zygarde + Yveltal + Xerneas = Mortality Trio
>>
>>27286121
>twisted logic
>literally original games logic
>>
>>27284755
They don't serve a purpose, they just added in some random legendaries for fun.
See:
Swords of Justice
Forces of Nature
Keldeo
Meloetta
>>
>>27284886
Zygarde is hereby officially the WOAT legendary until proven wrong
>>
File: spodervyle.png (250KB, 874x915px) Image search: [Google]
spodervyle.png
250KB, 874x915px
>>27284755
>willpoder
>>
>>27284755
Some nonsense, who knows.

We already have legendary Pokemon for creation, life, death, balance, time, space, the void, truth, ideals, zen, knowledge, emotion, willpower, land, sea, sky, thunderstorms, tornados, crops, the continents, victory, a common ancestor of living things, the folly of man, space DNA panspermia, the core of the earth, the heart of the oceans, the ice age, the iron age and the stone age, the sun, the moon, pleasant dreams, nightmares, rainbows, the bottom of the ocean, forests and luck

PLUS like 18 others that don't have some sort of fable-based connection to a grander scheme; 3 birds, 3 dogs, 4 different dogs, a flower hedgehog, two airplane birds, a volcano generator, a robot bunny, a genie, a gem fairy and probably some other ones.

I think we're at the point where it's like, what could it even possibly be. The pantheon has peaked and is repeating itself.
>>
>>27286334
Oh, AND music, AND the folly of man again (but this time with something prehistoric).

I always forget those two
>>
>>27286138
>literally original autism
>>
>>27284755
when are they going to show the volcano legendary
>>
>>27285930
Are you seriously retarded?
>>
Zygarde doesnt habe to be the master of anyone. Just because it was rumored to be the third game of XY doesnt mean it's the master. Giratina wasnt the master of Dialga or Palkia and it was the third game. You dumbasses argue about the most retarded, irrelevant bullshit when one sentence answers it.
>>
Maybe they're doing some kind of shit where Solgaleo and Laluna are a great disaster that's going to come from the sky and fuck shit up, so you need to recruit the help of the four guardians of the region to hold them off. But it turns out they're just here to beat up Marshadow, who's the real enemy lurking on Earth.

Like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon meets Majora's Mask.
>>
>>27285090

They confirmed as deities.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.