[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /vp/ what exactly was the point of this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Pichu_man.jpg (50KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
Pichu_man.jpg
50KB, 600x694px
Tell me /vp/ what exactly was the point of this thing?
>>
Moichandisin'.

Seriously, most of the babies have been created first and foremost to be cute toy/anime mascot fodder; in-game utility is typically a bonus or a happy accident. I guarantee it.
>>
demonstrating the powers of breeding effectively I'd say
>>
>>27283646
But Pikachu already exists for that exact same purpose.

This thing is completely redundant.
>>
>>27283702

Noop. Always gotta have new kyoot things. Always. And it being a babby of something old means they don't have to be as creative.

Neither you nor I like it, but it was created for a reason. Hell, I don't even think it's as cute or Pikachu or Raichu.
>>
>>27283702
More merchandise.
>>
>>27283598
Its something to beat the shit out of in Melee.
>>
>>27283598

something to face rape
>>
be painfully cute and move merch
>>
>>27283598
To show off breeding mechanics, they made Pichu and a number of other baby Pokemon like Elekid and Magby
>>
File: wooper.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.png
2KB, 200x200px
An excuse for a new melee character and baby pokemon that will only be useful when it levels up and maybe get good attack and to be put in a movie.In other words be a place holder for an extra pikachu
>>
>>27283598
To get Nasty Plot on Pikachu?
>>
>>27283646
We have Pichu the doll, Pichu the cereal, Pichu the flamethrower!
>>
>>27283598
To give me a boner
>>
>>27284238
To be fair, while most baby Pokémon are pointless, Magby was worth it because of how cute it is.
>>
>>27283598
Sweet sweet merch
>>
>>27287191
Baby pokemon were dropped pretty hard it seems. You really got to go out of your way to get the newer ones with incenses
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.