[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here had success using Pokemon Go with Bluestacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon go.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
Has anyone here had success using Pokemon Go with Bluestacks and FakeGPS?
>>
>>27282053
There's dozens of tutorial videos about it on youtube. But yes it works although very slow and it crashes a lot. You could get banned by teleporting around the world but until now there's been no real focus on cheaters. Just stay around a certain area.
>>
>>27282053
There are iphone and android packages if you are jailbroken or rooted that add a joystick for character control. Im on android and i have one right now that lets me pick my starting point on the map and has a "walk" feature that makes your character walk in one direction at a reasonable pace till you tell it to stop for egg hatching. Im out of high speed data on my phone so it crashes a lot unless im on wifi, only reason i went down that road
>>
>>27282053
How is this done?
>>
>>27282322
Whats the best tutorial?
>>
Use Nox, blue stacks is old and shit..
Don't know how to find it?? Too bad then.. Summerfag
>>
>>27282053
Search "Nox Pokémon GO" on google, first result. Install and play, thank me later.
>>
>>27283258
>>27283271
Is this a virus?
>>
Wtf are people really logging into 3rd party apps with their google info?
>>
>>27283327
Lol yes it's stealing your Google login
>>
>>27283346
>>27283385
Can't you just make a new google account for this?
>>
File: 1469023002082.jpg (31KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469023002082.jpg
31KB, 456x810px
http://pastebin.com/3U2RKnfm
>>
>>27283440
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS

I followed the steps and now my computer is fucked. infected with malware and trojan
>>
>>27283500
Kek
I havent seen this much stupidity since i browsed /b/ every day back in high school cause i had to be a damn edgelord
>>
>>27283886
HOW DO I REVERSE THE VIRUS

PLS HELP ANON
>>
>>27283975
do you have a system restore point from before you installed the virus?
have you tried simply going into your installed programs and uninstalling the virus?
one of the two of these will work 90% of the time, if not just ask /g/ for some free virus cleaner that isn't just a trojan itself.
if none of that works then you are fucked.
>>
>>27284026
lmao did you really think I got a virus?

I thought you said I was stupid for trolling
>>
>>27283327
No nox (just like bluestacks) is an android emulator on which you can play games like pokemon go.
>>
>>27283500
You could have just watched a youtube video tutorial instead of trusting anonymous strangers on the internet.
>>
>>27284060
Lol Gr8 troll m8 10/10.
>>
>>27284485
Can I play GO on Nox without having to spoof my location? I have Nox with GO but I dont want to spoof my location, I just want to move to hatch my eggs.
>>
>>27284644
yes just read the tutorial

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/562281-very-detailed-nox-pokemon-go.html
>>
>>27284644
If you want to hatch eggs, Bluestacks is your best program( for walking around only). From what I've seen with Nox you can either walk very slow using WASD keys or teleport with the gps ( can result in a softban ). In bluestacks you can set your fake gps to move around a certain set distance with a set time using the settings.There is a video about this on youtube. Using Bluestacks for catching pokemon is very difficult and it crashes very often when doing anything apart from walking. So go watch a youtube tutorial for bluestacks if you want to hatch eggs, it's more difficult to install than Nox so be prepared.
>>
>>27283440
The problem I had with Nox and every other Android emulation software is that it crashes when I stsrt it up. My screen just freezes. I assume its due to lack of hardware to run those programs since this issue happened in the three programs I used.

I eventually gave up and played normally.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.