[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eevee evolution trick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: eevee.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eevee.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
For those who still don't know about this trick. Fount out today myself when I was about to evolve my Eevee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDvrl-hICc
>>
>all this genwun pandering

pokemon go was a mistake
>>
>>27280899
gen 1 was the best and the one almost everyone recognizes. those characters are iconic. what did you expect
>>
>>27281524
But Gen 4 was the best, objectively speaking.
>>
>>27281543
and how many people on the street would recognize or care about a single one of them?
>>
>>27281582
Me!
>>
File: reported.png (333KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
333KB, 500x395px
>>27280842
>making a youtube video about something that you didn't even find out yourself and can be summarized in a few sentences
>shilling your channel on 4chan
>>
>>27281600
oh. well carry on then
>>
>>27281582
>wanting to cater to people who haven't given money to Game Freak/Nintendo since 1999
>>
>>27281644
I want you to read the sentence you wrote and think about it very carefully and how it relates the subject
>>
>>27281543
gen 4 had the worst pokemon designs
>>
>>27281524
>>27281543
>implying gen 2 isn't best
>>
>>27281674

The Pokemon fans that matter are able to easily recognize Pokemon from Gen 4 and later without issue. If you can't name anything past Gen 1 your opinion regarding Pokemon is essentially worthless and I wish Nintendo wpuld quit catering to these morons.
>>
>>27281741
>If you can't name anything past Gen 1 your opinion regarding Pokemon is essentially worthless
Good thing the people in charge of the games don't think so, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>27281741
Ok I'll analyze your sentence for you since you missed it.

Nintendo is trying to recapture the demographic that grew up and out of pokemon after 1999. And would you look at that they did and created a cultural phenomenon in doing so.
>>
>>27280842
Does it not always work?

Saw someone do it, who managed it before, but got the wrong evolution.
>>
>>27281779
>And would you look at that they did and created a cultural phenomenon in doing so.

For like a week. Constant server outage, bugs that have existed since launch, and a general lack of content is putting the playerbase in freefall. Having more than just the first Gen would have at least fixed one of those issues. Too bad their insistence of making normies who haven't touched a Game Boy since 1999 happy is preventing them from going all out.
>>
>>27281908
I didn't realize you were from the future.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.