[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Rocket Alola Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TRioPokemon.png (151KB, 881x467px) Image search: [Google]
TRioPokemon.png
151KB, 881x467px
So I think this is pretty accurate

>Meowth

Jessie
-Wobbuffet
>Duh
-Salandit
>Main poison type battler
-A Pokemon that is floating/flying
>Bruxish or a Bug or Ghost type we haven't seen?

James
-Bewear
>The new Victreebel/Cacnea/Carnivine, hugs him everytime he is called out
-Mimikyu
>The TRio kidnaps it thinking it's Pikachu, when they realize it isn't, Jessie & Meowth are pissed, but James feels sorry for it and catches it, his new Chimecho/Mime Jr shoulder mon
>>
>>27273207
>OP
I could also see either Jessie or James with a Wimpod.
>>
I actually like those choices. And I was thinking the same thing with Bewear being the new Victreebel/Cacnea/Carnivine.
>>
>>27273207
At least they have the sense to give the bad guys unlikable Pokemon.
>>
File: (you).png (15KB, 126x206px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
15KB, 126x206px
>>27273430
>>
>>27273207

I wish they'd allow them to bring back one of their old pokemon each.
>>
>>27274922

what even happens to them (besides arbok/weezing which everyone knows)
>>
>>27273207
Salandit is definitely Jessie's fursona, plus she has a long story of fetish mons and poisonous reptiles.
I can see James having both Bewear and Comfey. The hugging and over affectionated gag is usually James' feature so the bear may work, he also often catches cutemoms and Comfey is pretty much a solid sequel to Chimecho and Mime Jr.

I guess Mimikyu is a cliché choice too, either will join the Team Rocket because of muh Pikachu or follow Ash's group like Jigglypuff and Meloetta.
>>
>>27273207
I want a recurring Mimikyu that fools everyone but Team Rocket. Even Ash falls for it at first and TR, for a change, are the straight men for the humor to bounce off of.
It'd be implied that they plan about capturing Pikachu so often that they can tell Ash's and every other specimen apart as second nature.
>>
>>27277718
That's actually kind of a humorous set up
>>
>>27274978

They're left with Giovanni.
>>
>>27273207
When I was young, I stopped watching Pokemon altogether when James caught a Chimecho.

Because I didn't want to see my favorite pokemon get bodied every single episode.

I hope that doesn't happen with Mimikyu.
>>
The uglyfish is literally made for Jessie.
>>
>>27273211
I could see Ash befriending one because >muh power of friendship and teaching it not to be a coward.

As for Rocket:
Meowth, obviously.
Wobbuffet, probably.

Jessie
(Wobbuffet,) Salandit, Bruxish

James
Bewear, Mimikyu
>>
>>27278615
So was female Pyroar
>>
>>27273207
probably bruxish and bewear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.