[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something for thought on the leak.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Confidential.png (578KB, 1089x676px) Image search: [Google]
Confidential.png
578KB, 1089x676px
I'm the same guy who made the "Chinese leak question" thread.

I personally believe in the leak but whatever just hear me out.

See, when this thing first came out I did research that's NOT Rowlet's prehistoric inspiration or Popplio's weapon inspiration, instead, it's the confidential stamp.

See, if you look at it, it's orange, obviously in a box, and has a certain font.

What if I told you, we've seen that stamp before?

See, in the trailer that FIRST revealed the games Sun and Moon, we see concept art of the trucks. I took a screenshot of the video and it's the image shown to the left or whatever.

Notice how the stamp is more so orange than red then before, as you can see clearly on the ambulance image.

Now it may just me having bad eyesight on the computer or I'm color blind but tell me what you think.
>>
File: Image.jpg (43KB, 238x478px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
43KB, 238x478px
Here's the concept image for comparison.
>>
>prehistoric and weapon inspiration
Those a troll patterns made to make fun of zodiacfags. It's not a thing.

And I'm not sure I understand, are you saying the leaks are fake because the color of the stamp doesn't exactly match a shoddy-quality screencap? Or are you're saying they're real because they contain a confidential stamp we've known about since gen 6?
>>
>>27270595

Let me elaborate.

On the truck images, the stamp. which iirc in Gen 6 was red, is now more so orange.

I'm saying it's real since the stamps on the concept images is orange and the same size as the ones on the truck images.

Though, I will say, if this is fake, then I applaud the artist for paying full attention to detail.
>>
You're reaching.
>>
>>27270595
>And the same size as the ones on the truck images

lol no

Much tinier.
>>
>>27270595
>Those a troll patterns made to make fun of zodiacfags. It's not a thing.

Only the weapon one is. The prehistoric thing is patternfags going full damage control after Chespin wasn't a reptile.
>>
File: confidential.png (2KB, 233x64px) Image search: [Google]
confidential.png
2KB, 233x64px
>>27270440
>>27270649
I hope you realize how trivial it is to recreate something like this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.