[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon_Ranger_Coverart.png (116KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Ranger_Coverart.png
116KB, 256x230px
How bad was this series?
>>
>>27270387
Pretty good, bit of a screen destroyer but less so than other shit like dash.
Enjoyable, no bad entries in the series, just stopped for some reason.
>>
Literally playing it right now. I was trying to complete the Poked- Er, I mean the Browser.

Why is there no run option? I'm tired of these unwanted encounters.
>>
Why was Entei the final boss

Why was he part of the story for 2 fucking games
>>
>>27270456
there is a run option, but you need to do one loop to use it iirc
>>
>>27270534
I mean like with the Running Shoes. As in, to run from Pokemon that chase you before you engage in an encounter with them
>>
>>27270387
Not bad, the story is a bit infuriating at times, and you should only play it on your old DS that you hate, but it is pretty fun.
>>
>>27270557
Oh, nah shit outta luck, best you can do is ride a fast pokemon.
>>
>>27270387
Shadow of Almia was the best. You'd think drawing circles around Pokemon would be simple, but it can be tricky at times.
>>
I enjoyed the first the most, having to do captures in one go had much more thrill to it than the HP system of the later ones

SoA is probably the objective best
>>
File: 1454957181792.png (506KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1454957181792.png
506KB, 630x630px
>tfw post game

>tfw getting to discover more secret area's

>tfw the sewer in the first game

>tfw a fucking feraligatr jumps out

That shit was my favorite moment
>>
>>27270688
>going back to the mountain lab to find a fucking Metagross
That Hyper Beam spamming shit was the hardest capture in the game imo

Also
>swirling down a whirlpool to encounter Kyogre in an underwater cave
I love giant sea monster encounters, I wish Pokemon would play on the concept more. Kyogre's level in RS Pinball actually got it pretty right.
>>
It couldn't have been that great. They stopped making games of the series. After Pokemon GO, they would probably never release something similar to this again. The spinoffs will get dumber.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.