[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've taken the leap.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (248KB, 880x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 880x400px
After enjoying Go so much, I decided to get Alpha Sapphire with a 3DS. What should I expect?
>>
>>27266782
Disappointment.
>>
>>27266796
Not if they're coming from go
>>
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you.
>>
>>27266782
Since your not a long time Pokemon fan you'll enjoy it for it's casual nature. While not a bad game by any means it's lackluster compared to earlier games like B2/W2, HG/SS and Platinum.
>>
>>27266782
best OST
>>
>>27266810
Thanks for the warning.
>>
>>27266810
Not really, I hated ORAS but Gen 6 is made for people who havent played any recent games so I know he/she'll enjoy it.
>>
>>27266782
It's an okay game. It could be better, but it's still slightly enjoyable.
>>
>>27266782
It's okay, I'm just glad go got you to want to play the main games
>>
>>27266782
The game will load upon startup and work properly.
>>
>>27267055
But what if this newbie genuinely loves ORAS and doesn't become a holy trinity convert?
>>
>>27267099
Looking forward to that.

>>27267112
What trinity?
>>
>>27267138

>>27265652
>>
>>27266782
Fun.

Despite many people's opinions the game is actually fun, especially if this is your first time playing a Pokemon game outside Go. You will be able to actually train and breed Pokémon at your own leisure, and ORAS has a damn nice variety of them.

What do you want the most? Battling? Collecting?
>>
>>27267286
Collecting and training, not actually battling :P
>>
ORAS isn't a disappointment if you haven't played ever other game before, it's still one of the best games objectively speaking.

Disappointing only as a remake with wasted potential, which OP won't give a fuck about.
>>
Too much water 9/11
>>
>>27267331
ORAS are fine games for both. ORAS has a huge array of Pokemon you can catch, both pre and postgame, and a little nice feature so you can see what you've caught in a route and if you've caught all the possible wild mons in that area. Moreover online trading is a thing.

As for training, ORAS has made it the easiest. So if you want to make a big powerful pokemon, ORAS has all you need.
>>
>>27267471
Sounds great! Thanks for the tips!
>>
>>27267331
>not battling
You do know that's the whole point of Pokemon right kouhai kun?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.