[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should this be used in Sun and Moon? Old version where it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (6KB, 90x80px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 90x80px
How should this be used in Sun and Moon? Old version where it worked on just one Pokemon, or the whole team? I hope it works like in Crystal where if you battle with the Pokemon holding the exp. share, they get double XP.
>>
Whole team please.
>>
you should get the "exp. share" early in the game but the "exp. all" in the postgame.
>>
Whole team, it's too useful for post game. They just need to balance the game around it.
>>
>>27263481
This, that way I can use a shitton of pokemon just like I did in XY/ORAS.
>>
>>27263414
exp all, but have it be obtained later in the game, sorta like in Gen 2
>>
>>27263414
EXP Share should like in the older games and can be upgraded into the EXP All in the post-game.
>>
>>27263515
>>27263590
>>27263652
Defeats the purpose. Leveling is easy enough in the endgame.
>>
>>27263720
if you want to get a competitive mon to level 50 the best way is exp. all. i often level multiple battle mons at once with exp. all.
>>
Whole team. It is way easier to train parties of Pokemon with it post-game.

It would be more balanced if Pokemon got less EXP from Pokemon lower level than them a la Gen V, so that your starter 10 levels higher than everything else is getting diddly squat from it.

>>27263515
I'd be fine with this, too.
>>
>>27263720
I think that by post game they mean getting a lot of new, low level Pokemon up to a reasonable level quickly.
>>
>>27263720
Not just for leveling, but EV training, etc. There is no reason to nerf post-game stuff that makes competitive play easier and more accessible.
>>
>implying powerleveling isn't piss-easy
Having more trainers and Gym Leader rematches will solve the problem and add actual content.
>>
>>27263585
>>27263481

new EXP is SUPERIOR

You can:
1.- Turn it off during story for traditional experience
2.- Turn it on and change your party a lot during gameplay, making it a really dynamic team.

Also, horde training
>>
Give it more options, like being able to enable and disable the level scaling, or selectively choosing which Pokemon in your team EXP is distributed to or not by it.

The EXP scaling will help fix the horrible overleveling anyways.
>>
>>27263720
I'll expand on this.

Leveling up is easy enough in the postgame, and level doesn't matter past 50 for any sort of battle facility or competitive purpose. EXP Share should be acquired early, and work for all Pokemon in your party. To handle difficulty, have it scale somewhat using, say, the average level total of the parties you've used for the past ten battles.
>>
>>27263939
>doesn't matter past 50

Hyper Training, and considering the EXP scaling is back getting to 100 will be even more of a pain.
>>
>>27263980
All the more reason to just have the EXP Share work with your whole team from the get-go.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.