[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much can I get for SoulSilver complete with the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

How much can I get for SoulSilver complete with the original boxes, manuals, an almost complete living dex for that time and a Pokewalker?
My gf recently broke up with me because I'm too "childish" because I play Pokemon and Persona. I'll show her. I'll sell this and become a changed man.
Not selling my OR copy though since it has all my collection. I'll just play it when she's not around.
>>
It uses bait phrases but theres nothing baity about it... if this is real im sorry for you and your outlook on life
>>
>>27260233
You didn't answer my question...
Surely an almost complete living dex is worth something to collectors?
>>
>this meme again
People are selling HG/SS for DUMB high prices on Ebay. I saw two or three that were marked at $80 if I'm remembering correctly
>>
>>27260304
Is this a meme?
Anyway thankies. That could go towards something useful.
I'll probably raise it up to $100 for the simple fact it has a living dex.
>>
>>27260349
If it isn't then it's repeated a fuckton.
But yeah, shove those big boy bills in her face and make her swoon anon
>>
>>27260349
>changing yourself for a woman
never EVER do this. If she breaks up with someone for the sole reason of "he plays pokemon" then she's probably not worth it. It's a childhood favorite of many and if she's that closeminded she's pretty much a cunt
>>
>>27260771
Never seen it before, I think?
>>27261036
She's my first love though.
>>
>>27260233
It's from a copypasta
>>
>>27261068
>first love
you won't give a shit in 5 years
how old are you?
>>
>>27261171
Post the original then faggot
>>
>>27261219
>>
what a fucking beta, how old are you? I'm a fucking loser and even I know that change for a woman it's fucking stupid. Also...

>Sell 1 game
>Keep 1 game
>thechange.avi

Faggot
>>
>>27261068
How old are you? First loves almost never work out and dont matter in the long run. And if she makes you change your hobbies for her then shes a bitch
>>
>>27261310
this (x15)
>>
>>27261295
It's not so bad. I told her to stay off of shit like Tinder because I get jealous and she does.
>>27261310
I will never have another relationship after this.
>>
>>27261253
christ I thought you would be in highschool or something. You're too old to be fretting over girls like this
>>
>>27260134
It's mr.cuck again!
>>
File: 1355599093902.gif (494KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
1355599093902.gif
494KB, 450x335px
>Selling your games just because some roastie told you to
She's probably getting fucked by Chad Thundercock right now. Winning her back isn't worth it.
>>
>>27261484
I'm still young.
>>
>>27261385
Is it worth being in a relationship if you have to be a sellout cuck to a manipulative bitch? And if you got one gf its likely you can get another. Say good riddance and move on
>>
>>27261683
I highly doubt that. I'm too beta.
>>
>>27261908
Yeah, no shit. You could try, i dont know, not being beta?
>>
Just don't and be happy! If someone doesn't love you because of a think your obviously care about, they probably won't ever love you
>>
>>27261955
Impossible for me.
>>27261956
If you love someone, it will work out. Which is what I sent to her 10 minutes ago.
>>
>>27261385
That shit is for sluts. You should dump that bitch, she is manipulating you to quit something you like while she will keep using Tinder.

Read me OP, if you sell your game, you'll regret it forever. She is a slut, Tinder is for sluts.
>>
>>27262067
Is this some sort of cry for help before you get arrested for stalking?
>>
>>27262086
She used it before she met me. She broke up with me about 2 days ago when we did our little agreement. Hopefully, when we get back together, she holds up her end.
>>27262098
Uh no?
>>
> I'll sell this and become a changed man.

Are you compromising your happiness for who probably secretly is a whore?

Cuck.
>>
>>27262296
She's not a whore and I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>27262445
sure, bruh
>>
It's not worth it OP, what is selling one copy while secretly playing the other going to do? You're believing in her not going on Tinder, who says she's not going to do the same thing as you; use it when you're not there?

A stable relationship cannot be build on lies and close mindedness towards each other. Spare yourself for the inevitable heartache and just leave her while you still can.

I don't even know you, but I care OP, I really do. I want you to be okay, please think about yourself and your own happiness.
>>
>>27260134
I'll buy it
>>
>>27262445
She's a manipulative bitch, you're a coward, and your relationship is doomed. These are all facts, OP.
>>
>>27263114
It's pretty easy to make up stuff by skimming, huh?
>>
>>27262165
Bro, I know that leaving (or being dumped by) the first girl in your life can be a pain in the ass, but when I was 17 I thought I would be alone my entire life, that no girl wold be interested in me.

Let me tell you: It was all bullshit in my mind.

I'm 23 now, I had 4 gf in my life, I'm not even cute, I look like a loser and I'm fat desu.

My last relationship was a chaos, the girl was too manipulative, she almost left me without friends, I thought I was going insane.

But I dumped her when I was shitting myself.

Not establishing individual limits it's a fucking mistake, because when someone passes over you, you are giving them a free pass to do whatever they want against you.

End that shit op, don't do this to you.
>>
>>27263152
Counter any of my points instead of just saying theyre wrong.

Also ive read everything in this thread and in fact was the first one to post in it
>>
>>27260134
Alright, guess I'll share a story. OP, you're like the 3rd or 4th person in recent memory to come on 4chan and ask about selling your games because GF/girl I'm crushing on/person who barely acknowledges my existence says it's bad/nerdy/weird.

Giving it up isn't going to change anything. You might put a short term band-aid on the issue of her thinking you're immature, but chances are there's other shit that you do that she's going to see as immature as well like weird comfort food from your childhood, old tv shows or movies you like, your jokes or attitude. Also selling one game and hiding the other one isn't going to work. Like, what, you're going to be deeply in love and get married and have kids and she's never going to find out? And you've told her at that point that you gave it up and were actually lying out your ass to get her back without actually giving up Pokemon? Bitch please, grow up.

My brother met his wife and started dating around your age, and she was like this too, telling him he had to get serious and give up games, that it distracted him from spending time with her, that it was embarassing that him and his friends would sit and chat about video games while she had to downplay his video game hobby as really minor to her friends. There were times he doubted whether video games were worth it, but ultimately he grew up and realized he can have whatever hobbies he wants as long as they don't consume him, and if she has a problem with it, he's not changing. Now they've been married for 10 years, and she enjoys playing certain games with him and it's his way of spending time with the kids, who all love playing Mario Kart and Pokemon with him. He's wanting to even start a league to get kids involved in playing the games together since there's players in his area. He's even got his wife playing Pokemon Go with him and she's starting to understand why he likes Pokemon still after 18 years.
>>
>>27263197
She's not manipulating me; she said I can't play Pokemon, I said she can't use Tinder. It's an agreement.
I'm not a coward, I just don't like being alone.
I can savage our relationship.
>>27263180
>>27262827
I'll keep these points in mind if things go horribly wrong.
>>
>>27263197
The problem here wasn't that OP's girlfriend doesn't like games, it's that she is a Tinder's whore, OP don't want her to be a Tinder's whore, and OP's gf wants him to leave Pokemon in "exchange" to leave Tinder.
>>
>>27263356
Why would she be using tinder anon....
>>
>>27260134
>selling the best Pokemon game
don't do it m8
>>
>>27263356
She is manipulating you. She's making you give up a hobby, youre telling her to stop using an app for sex. Why would she be using tinder if she has a BF?

You are a coward, you're letting her change you and even then you hide it from her. What about "im hiding my hobbies from my GF cause she doesnt like them" sounds courageous?

Your relationship is fucked because she obviously cares so little about it that shes willing to dump you because you play videogames. If she really wanted to be with you would it be that simple for her to let you go?

Give it up, move on, and work on self-improvement.
>>
>>27263352
short version: there's room in a relationship for both hobbies like Pokemon and her. Compromise does not mean abandoning your hobbies, but adjusting how you approach them. If she doesn't like being around you playing them, play them when she's not around, but don't hide them and pretend you're above playing them, just be real. If you're spending too much time playing, figure out a way to reduce your playtime to spend time with her that works for both of you. If she wants you to give up Pokemon or other video games, then at least she could give up something herself. Maybe trashy romance novels, or Disney, since those are immature too by her standards.

You can't be expected to give up something while she gives up nothing.

And since it seems like she broke up with you, you chasing her is going to come across as desperate, which is never a good foundation for a relationship, especially one in strain, and it's not a guarantee she's going to come back after you sell your game.

Let things calm down and see what happens, negotiate a compromise, and if it doesn't work out then just know it wasn't meant to be.

Don't sell out yourself for someone else's happiness.
>>
>>27263356
Come on OP, using Tinder while being in a relationship, she is obviously cheating on you.
>>
>>27263514
This is before we met.
Let me give a run down, I guess...
Okay, maybe I caught her once on it during our relationship and said she was catfishing. But that was once! It was handled before any of you memers start up.

Time goes by, she sees me playing OR and said it's not good for us. I said okay then she told me that we needed time apart for a week. I agreed.

Week goes by and she tells me to sell my Pokemon game if I wanted to continue our relationship. She said that the gaming was putting a strain on our relationship and that I should use that time to go to the gym since I was a bit on the chunky side. I agreed and told her I would get on it if she agreed to delete the tinder app. I had a sneaking suspicion that she used it over the break. She said okay.

Fast forward 2 days ago, she tells me it wasn't going to work because I can't quit my hobbies for her. This may sound weird but I kinda begged. I honestly let my beta side out. Embarrassing yeah, but I didn't want to be alone.

Fast forward to where we are today, I told her I will sell the games and hope we can start fresh.
>>
>>27263698
Its so much worse than i thought it was. I thought if you just left and worked on yourself a bit you might be ok, but letting a girl walk over you this much? Im worried, OP.
>>
>>27263698
And she cucked you in that week. Move the fuck on. If she can'tstand a simple hobby then she's not your girl.
>>
>>27263698
>Okay, maybe I caught her once on it during our relationship
>But that was once
>She said that the gaming was putting a strain on our relationship and that I should use that time to go to the gym since I was a bit on the chunky side

Justifying cheating and manipulation.

You are stupid OP, I'm sorry to say that. Sell that game at $5 bucks, she will be proud that you get rid of it.

Faggot.
>>
>>27263770
>>27263786

Guys just give it up. OP is too cowardly and too cucked to realize what kind of bitch this girl is, no matter what she does to him he'll keep crawling back to her. Trying to use logic on him won't work.
>>
>>27263698
Yeah no it's not going to work out bro. Dunno how long you've been dating her, but she's clearly putting on the spurs to test what you're willing to change to make her comfortable. And why would she say okay to deleting tinder if she didn't use it when you caught her using it before. She should have told you that she didn't have it and you were being paranoid.

You're trying to "give up gaming" while hiding games from her because you don't think she's smart enough to find out, and she's probably hiding tinder from you because she thinks the same about you. She doesn't respect your feelings enough to fully give up something that makes you uncomfortable, and neither are you. And even if you do give up that doesn't change that she won't.

You have bigger relationship issues than your gaming hobby. Giving up, even if it brings her back won't make things better. You gotta either address the real issue or learn to move on, because this isn't working.
>>
Yeah, I hear some of you saying I should dump her all that jazz. I can't. I can't stop thinking about her and sincerely think she's the one for me. No one has ever wanted to be in a relationship with me until now and I just don't wanna give it up because I don't like loneliness.

Any of you ever liked someone? Maybe not.
>>
>>27261222
Found it, Heres the original pasta
>How much can I get for SoulSilver complete with the original boxes, manuals, an almost complete living dex for that time and a Pokewalker?
My gf recently broke up with me because
I'm too "childish" because I play Pokemon and Persona. I'll show her. I'll sell this and become a changed man.
Not selling my OR copy though since it has all my collection. I'll just play it when she's not around.
>>
Anon. Don't sell your games. Put them in a safe deposit box, with some of your documents like a birth cert.
That way they are 'gone' but you can get them back after you both grow up a little and accept each other's hobbies.
>>
>>27260134
My wife's son is interested in buying it from you.
>>
>>27264095
Everyone here has felt that way about someone, and everyone here has moved past it. That's why we're saying to break up with her. We know from experience that your situation is fucked and you need to move on
>>
File: CaT0HSFW0AMUW86.jpg large.jpg (200KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
CaT0HSFW0AMUW86.jpg large.jpg
200KB, 1024x765px
just here posting my collection :V
>>
>>27264095
If she was browsing Tinder while dating you and wants you to change your hobbies, then she clearly doesn't think you're the one for her
It isn't fair to you, dude. You may think there will be nobody else but you will find someone who loves you for everything that you are
Don't settle for someone who doesn't deserve you
>>
File: crying_happy_face_grande_1_.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crying_happy_face_grande_1_.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
>>27264291
>You may think there will be nobody else but you will find someone who loves you for everything that you are
This meme again?
>>
>>27264095
Bro I had a girl when I was your age. We were convinced we were madly in love even though we started dating because "we're friends and we're lonely, we might as well be lonely together". All of our friends hated our relationship because it skeeved them out, and they thought I wasn't ready to deal with her baggage and she wasn't stable enough to be in a relationship. We totally thought it was some Romeo and Juliet shit going on. We had plans, we were going to make it, all that shit. Girl had major upbringing problems with an abusive mom that made her feel like the only thing that could make her an actual person is if she had a man dicking her, and after one major fight with her mom, she called her job, quit, and decided she was going to move in with me at my college, expecting me to drop everything, break a lease, and support her in an apartment while finishing up school. She also wanted to get married right away and become a housewife and have kids. We hadn't even had sex at that point. That shit couldn't fly, we spent a week trying to figure out how to fix things, and I broke up with her, though since she saw it coming she pre-empted it by walking out on me. She then latched on to a mutual friend and has burned through about 6 relationships, including some high school kids.

I cared about her, and as a friend I still do, but she's not a part of my life anymore and I'm a lot happier with my current place in life than I would be dealing with her baggage when she refused to deal with it herself. Plus I ended up realizing I'm gay, so...

When you're in love, you ignore the warning signs because it's either something you can fix or it's not REALLY a problem.

Bro, you're in a burning house. It's crumbling around you, and no amount of work is going to fix it. You gotta rebuild or move.
>>
>>27264095
Oh bullshit, go fuck yourself. This is pasta anyways, but I hate such desperate fucks.
>I'm gonna try to change my hobbies because my GF just can't stand me!

My girlfriend browses /vp/ too btw, and she also thinks this is the most pathetic thing she's seen in a long time.
>>
>>27264463
If I was desperate, my gf would be fat or ugly.
>>
>>27264622
I said desperate, not self-hating.
>>
>>27261068
>first love
and theres your problem
>>
>>27260134
if you wanna make profit
>game cartridge for $45
>original box, case, and manual for $12
>pokewalker for $20
>>
>>27265099
There have been plenty of people that have great relationships with their first love. I looked it up.
>>27265121
Even better!
>>
>>27260294
What is a "living" dex? And why the fuck would someone want to buy a game that's already almost complete? That defeats the entire fucking purpose of playing the game.
>>
>>27267426
People might wanna transfer them to SM to save time.
>>
>>27264378
It's not a meme, my boyfriend loves me and doesn't try to change me. I'm also not fat or ugly though.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.