[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuzlocke Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1458692157598.png (885KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458692157598.png
885KB, 1024x640px
So my girlfriend and I are flying from England to America and are going to start Nuzlockes for X and Y. What should the rules be?
>>
dont play a nuzlocke
>>
>>27259135
Wonderlocke instead. Make sure you have species clause, though.
>>
>>27259135
After each gym, do a non-lethal (pokemon don't die) and level locked (no grinding) battle.

The winner is dominant in bed.
>>
>>27259135
Trade your starters to each other but give them a cute nickname first
>>
>>27259135
no using gift lucario/lapras/etc
>>
The rules should be as follows
>can only catch the first pokemon on each route
>nickname em
>if a pokemon faints you have to release it
done
>>
>>27259250
And no STABs
>>
>>27259154
Not a bad idea, I don't know if the plane would have Wifi though. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>27259205
You. I like you. This is a definite.
>>27259208
Also a definite.
>>27259250
That's just the basic Nuzlocke rules isn't it? We've done that plenty and we wanted to try something different.
>>
>>27259352
There can be more ssssssexual elements if so desire.

Every time one of your Pokemon dies, you have to go down on your partner. The longer the Pokemon has been in your party, the rougher/longer/more extreme your partner can be.

Major battles (Team Flare, rivals etc.) require you to be orally/manually pleasured by your partner. The lower health your Pokemon is at, the more your partner does. If you orgasm, that current Pokemon faints at the end of the battle. (And don't forget the previous rule)

Whoever reaches a checkpoint (be it gym, e4, story point or w/e) first, get's to decide what their partner dresses as while they play.
>>
File: 1458691958414.png (344KB, 1680x1050px)
1458691958414.png
344KB, 1680x1050px
>>27259481
Kinda difficult to do all that on a plane, but I like your enthusiasm!
>>
Name your starter and the first Pokemon you catch that is of the opposite gender after eachother. If one of them dies, the nuzlocke is over.
>>
Medical system overflow-You can only go to pokecenters when all your party is in the yellow or red and no healing items.
>>
>>27259527
Being on a plane only makes it hotter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.