[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyper Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

File: Untitled.png (228KB, 611x502px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
228KB, 611x502px
What are your thoughts on this? I personally feel like it's one of the best new features announced in Sun & Moon. I just hope these bottle caps aren't difficult to get.

Breeding is still a perfectly viable option because of egg moves/natures. I've put hundreds of hours into breeding and hatched thousands of eggs and I'll be the first to say good fucking riddance.
>>
>>27257669
Its fucking great, assuming bottle caps are easy enough to come across to give the guy who trains them. The only downside I can really see is if its purely straight to 31 for everything then you still have to breed HP and that was always a fucking chore.
>>
All those boxed shiny mons that will be finally happy.
>>
File: g_zBWnpA.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
g_zBWnpA.png
114KB, 321x321px
>more legit competitive shinies
>more control over Hidden Power types
>no more endless Soft Resetting for legendaries
>can turn your in-game bros into roided up competitive meatheads

This is the best thing they've ever done.
>>
There's gonna have to be a consistent and relatively easy way to train pokemon up to 100 or else I'm probably not going to bother with it and stick with IV breeding.
I guess it's nice that there's some motivation to try and get to 100 besides the occasional level up move now.
>>
>>27258206
>can use your starters
oh boy...now serlimaid has to be proven fake and Popplio is become a nice bro and everything will be allright
>>
>>27258261
Well, besides using it for a few dittos
>>
>easy perfect Ditto
>easy perfect Legendary
>lets casuals keep their bros I guess

Spent 450+hours breeding in ORAS, I think this sounds great so long as bottle caps are accessible + easy way to level to 100 (seeing as how the past two games have had Cafes and Secret Bases I am not worried about this). I'd like it if you could specify 0 speed as well but I don't expect miracles.
>>
>>27257669

>lv 100 required

That fuckin blows, but still. Boosting ivs is great, IVs are a shitty system so allowing this is good.
>>
>>27257669
It's a great ability, but it probably won't affect me much since I inject. It's so much better than bike simulator though.

Also the screenshot in OP looks like another Mallville and that terrifies me, I don't want to have to go there ever again.
>>
File: 1383880376695.jpg (34KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1383880376695.jpg
34KB, 400x381px
As someone that breeds a lot, I don't have much of a problem with this. At least they didn't completely eliminate the point of it.

>tfw I can make my 4 IV Shiny Feraligatr perfect.
>>
Its fine I guess, maybe I won't cheat my mons in anymore.

Breeding wasn't hard just such a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>27257669
I'm down with this as long as we can choose which IVs we raise, for purposes of hidden power and because it's good to have 0 as an IV for certain stats.
>>
>my 0 IV shiny legendary is now more rare than any 31 IV pokemon
>>
>>27257669
It's not faster than injection so i probably won't be using this

Still, i find it nice how they're giving more options for these who breed, now all it's missing is a hidden ability capsule
>>
>>27258411
This right here. It's great for box legends and imperfect shinies to become viable finally. Now if we only had a Hidden Ability capsule ;_;
>>
>>27257669
It doesnt personally affect me in any positive or negative way since I inject anyway but I think its a nice addition. GameFreak have been gearing the games towards competitive play pretty heavily these past few gens and this lets people who are anal about legitimacy easily get what they want. This also makes it a bit more accessible to players who were initially turned off by the entire idea of IVs in the first place.

This is assuming you can farm bottle caps or something. Hopefully through a battle facility.
>>
>>27257669
>no more Hidden Power breeding
THANK YOU, JESUS.
>>
>>27257669
I bet James' pokemon all have 31IVs
>>
>>27257669
I'm thrilled. I am a casual Pokémon player looking to get into breeding and battling competitively once Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon are released, so the addition of the new Hyper Training feature will make my transition from "casual" to "competitor" a lot easier.
>>
I know it's been said a billion times but I hope we get a unique battle facility or two to take advantage of this. Online is great and all, but sometimes I want to enjoy the main game.
>>
>>27257669
I don't know why they simply didn't remove IV's altogether.

IV's were meant to make every Pokémon unique, and that's why they were innate traits that couldn't be altered.

But now, every Pokémon can have perfect IV's, which is the complete opposite of their original reason to be.
>>
I hope bottlecaps are rare enough that it's still more efficient to breed up a 4-5 IV Pokemon, then just raise the last few stats.
>>
>>27262269
>which is the complete opposite of their original reason to be.
Not really, if you want to look at it as making them "unique" you can interpret them as adding a sense of scale now.

Obviously Pokemon have always been able to get stronger through EV training, but Hyper Training is like that strength becoming "permanent".

For example, in real life, anyone can make their muscles flare through working out, but only dedicated bodybuilders make that permanently a part of them.
>>
This is still too hard and not perfect. You have to collect items called Bottle Caps all day, you have to train your Pokemon to level 100 despite all competitions lowering your Pokemon to Level 50, and it doesn't allow you to lower your IVs, so you can't get minimum speed/minimum attack or fully control your Hidden Power type. People, me included will continue to cheat in Pokemon.
>>
>>27258411
This. I've got a bunch of shinies without perfect IVs and now I can make them perfect.
>>
>>27257669
use it once for a ditto then it becomes useless outside of legends
>>
>>27262450
>and it doesn't allow you to lower your IVs

Source?
>>
If bottle caps are similar to heart scales in their acquisition then
>Breed a 4iv/5iv then hyper train to 6iv
Bike simulator fags can still do their breeding and save up on bottle caps in the process
>>
>>27257948
I haven't thought that
>>
>>27257669
I really, REALLY hope these "bottlecaps" aren't the beginning of microtransactions in mainline Pokemon games.
>>
>>27258595
>0 IV
>Legendary

Pick one faggot
>>
File: leastintelligentcomment.png (299KB, 1179x897px) Image search: [Google]
leastintelligentcomment.png
299KB, 1179x897px
>>27262829
>put pay2win behind a Lv100 requirement
You fucking retard.
>>
No sane person should hate this. It more or less eleminates even more barriers especially if bottle caps are REASONABLY workable to come by and not behind a high BP wall like the ability capsule.

Also
>Dexnav hunting becomes even more amazing if it returns.
>>
breeding pokemon is waaaaaaaaay easier than getting them to level 100. it's kind of nice but not a huge deal.
>>
>have to be level 100

That's the only way it's good. Imagine you could pop IVs into your Mon from the start. All the faggots would complain
>>
>>27262965
Senpai this extends waaaaaay beyond breeding.
All those wild/gift/event pokemon and legends. Hidden powers may actually be humanly possible to get now.
>>
>all these people boasting about using their bros competitively
>no one mentions how easy it will be to use perfect IV legendary Pokemon without injecting
>>
>>27263022
i have never really cared for hp and it's even worse since gen6.

and i never used a legendary pokemon, but sure, it does make that easier. although i imagine many people will still hack them.
>>
For real though how has no one made a fallout joke yet about this rewards system?
>>
It's pretty good, I don't see how anyone could have a problem with hyper training when you can LITERALLY generate a pokemon illegally anyway
>>
>>27263193
You havent been paying attention enough. no snark.
>>
>>27263223
It'll take some time for a Pokemon generator to come out for sun and moon. You can do it in the Gen 6 games then Pokebank them to Sun and Moon, but in that case you wouldn't be able to actually generate Gen 7 mons.
>>
>>27257669
Even if bottle caps are super hard to get or expensive it's only a matter of getting 7-10 dittos with most popular natures and get them to lv100. Then if you have 6x31 IV on your ditto you can make pentaperfect easily. That is if they'll put destiny knot and everstone on gen7. So I don't think this will replace breeding unless getting bottle caps is piss easy (highly doubt).

It'll be good for legit legendaries and shiny. Some idiots will probably train them to 100 to make them usable.

Other than that breeding (after getting all dittos, see above) will still be way faster and more reliable.
>>
>>27263193
i bet you are gonna get the bottlecaps from buying soda. each soda you buy has a chance at giving you a silver or a gold bottlecap and you can redeem them at this shop.

it is very similar to fallout. i bet it's also a thing that masuda encountered in hawaii or some shit (like how tipping became a thing in gen6 because he encountered that in france)

silver bottle caps increase a single IV by 1. gold bottle caps will max out a single IV. calling this now.
>>
>>27257669
For half a second I was confusing IV with EV like the pleb I am.
Seeing your reactions here made me question my sanity, thank god I realised the difference lmao
>>
>level 100
I'm ok with this

Oh wait this means I won't be done with breeding hell
Why isn't there something inbetween?
>>
File: kabutops.png (2MB, 2152x1528px) Image search: [Google]
kabutops.png
2MB, 2152x1528px
With all these new abilities coming out I really hope they incorporate some sort of breeding abilities method similar to moves.

Some really shitty Pokemon could be fixed with some of the new abilities that we've seen so far (or just a different ability).
>>
>>27258261
in x/y the chattue and lucky egg made it so within a day you could reach lv 100 for more then one mon

oras you had secret bases, which could be further abused with chancey secret based
>>
>>27258261
are you shitting me?

it's way easier to level up in xy than get 31 ivs
>>
>>27263635
They should have just made it so you have to have completed the game. Currently Hyper Training is useless.
>>
>>27262269
Only once they are already level 100. It's like surpassing the Pokemon's limits and becoming perfect, very few kids will actually take advantage of it, its a huge boon to making competitive play more accessible.

As an IV breeder and person who loves how IVs make every Pokemon unique, I think this is great.

>>27262605
This is my hope. Give out too many and they are ridiculous, but as someone who breeds and wonder trades a lot, I have a functionally unlimited supply of heart scales from the Pokemon GL.

>>27263336
Probably correct.

>>27263337
I wouldn't mind this if there was a way to buy tons of soda all at once. Buying them one by one from the vending machine would be terrible.
>>
>>27262906
Or you know, it's a legendary from a generation before legendaries got two guaranteed perfect IVs.
>>
>need to get to level 100

Reminder Gen 5 EXP scaling is back
>>
>give yourself x999 botlecaps
>don't have to change IVs on the PC/PCHeX, just in game

Well, they did it so we don't cheat too much
>>
>>27263296
It'll probably take no longer than a week, they had support for ORAS like 24 hours after it was released.
>>
I hope there's also gonna be a way to alter natures or at least the stats affected by them
>>
File: my cait fo4 censored.png (966KB, 499x1079px) Image search: [Google]
my cait fo4 censored.png
966KB, 499x1079px
>tfw no qt raider to steal botlecaps with in a post-apocalyptic world
>>
>>27257669
>no more guessing how good my mon is
>no more visits to the IV judge to tell me how good it is
but does this also mean i can max out all IV's?
>>
>miss the shiny xerneas and yuv event
>can now perfect iv them

well fuck
>>
>>27264536
Did you look at the picture?
>>
>>27258411
its ok
I honestly just hope/pray that they make hyper training more tedious to do than just regular breeding

that way it is basically a way to just power up shiny/legendaries and still excludes the pissbabies that didn't breed in the first place

I can already imagine the fucking otter eating watermellon type responses from peopele
>i-it might take 10x more hours b-but at least im not a BREEDING AUTIST :((((

gonna be soo sweet
>>
>>27258206
>can turn your in-game bros into roided up competitive meatheads
I'm so fucking happy right now. I don't need to soulessly breed clones of them anymore.
>>
>>27263744
no its not

the sheer time investment to get a pokemon to 100 is like triple or quadruple the time needed to get a hexaperfect
>>
>>27265043
to bad they all come with shit natures and abilities :^)
>>
>>27265052
Nope, it's way easier to lv100 in the chateau than it is to grind eggs. XP o-power, lucky egg, party wide exp share, lead with a sweeper and go after the furisode girls. Full team of level 100s in no time.
>>
>>27265116
xp is getting scaled back in sumo
getting a pokemon to 100 will now take much longer and will be a far more autistic time investment than just breeding one and leveling it to 50
>>
>>27257669
Awesome, and people getting mad over this are just idiots
>>
>>27258411
>mfw I have 30 shiny mareeps I can make into killing machines
Finally, all that egg hatching paid off.
>>
>>27265139
Source?
>>
>>27258206
As long as they have a decent nature. They just need to make a hidden ability capsule. If all you have to worry about it the nature and maybe egg moves that will cut down so much time.
>>
>>27265295
I just looked it up - during the E3 demonstration, exp does look like its going back to Gen V style.
>>
>>27262965
Not if they have something like the Blissey bases from ORAS.
>>
>>27258261
>>27258261

Post game island filled with high level audinos.

And i'm sure O-Powers will come back but they probably wont, so Gen 6 can feel "unique"
>>
>>27264184
>>27258595
This automatically makes 0IV legendaries more rare than perfect legendaries, even without the hyper training, faggot.
>>
>>27262965

It's not meant to replace breeding unless gamefreak goes full retard and Destiny Knot is missing from the game, it's suppose to co-exist with it so that if you get a shiny, it wont just be a trophy, and now you don't have to softreset for hours just to get a decent legendary and other small things.
>>
>>27264232

That's a good thing cause overall, you still got more experience from the Gen 5 system than the standard system within the same timeframe

>b-but if you're higher level, you get less experience

which only matters if you're fighting low leveled pokemon. if you're fighting high leveled pokemon as well as using lucky egg and other xp boosts, you're still gonna get tens of thousands of experience points per pokemon. Getting to level 100 in Gen 5 took little time and effort, just like Gen 6.
>>
File: 1429916038506.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1429916038506.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
>MFW didn't reset for Adamant/Jolly nature for Stevan's Beldum.

If only I could make it good.
>>
File: 1451037279126.jpg (44KB, 433x379px) Image search: [Google]
1451037279126.jpg
44KB, 433x379px
>>27257669
>>27257948
Pretty good and fixes a lot of stuff.

However, natures are still a pain in the ass, they should be really hard to change, but there should be an option.
>>
File: 1405024298162.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1405024298162.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>27268670
>he didn't had an adamant/jolly beldum before
>>
>>27268729

I have several competively trained Metagross. I just didn't reset for nature on that Beldum as I didn't think Gamefreak would actually implement anything like hyper training so I went grabbed whatever.
>>
File: 1446835763254.png (279KB, 486x294px) Image search: [Google]
1446835763254.png
279KB, 486x294px
>mfw all the shiny hacked mons with the right nature but shit stats will now be good
>>
>>27268842
If you're going to hack a mon for nature, why not hack the stats too??
>>
>>27262450
This
>>
>>27268882
I got them from old /vp/ giveaways.
>>
Now we just need a way to change natures through psychological conditioning and get Hidden Abilities.
>>
>>27257669
Nobody that's happy about this has any right to complain about streamlining the games and making them embarassingly easier like they did with shit like the Exp Share changes
>>
It's useless. What they should do to make getting the perfect pokemon reasonable is, after you've beaten the game, is allow you inside a house, called like the training house or something, and inside there is a NPC called the Hypnotist, which allows you to change your Pokemon's nature. An NPC called the Super Pokemon Trainer, which allows you to completely make your Pokemon's EV spread, including lowering your Pokemon's EVs. An NPC called the Hyper Pokemon Trainer, which allows you to completely make your Pokemon IV spread. An NPC called the Move Trainer, which allows you to teach your Pokemon any move they can legally know, unless it's a TM/HM or if they learn the move at a higher level (because right now it's ridiculous that to get a Clefable knowing Softboiled legally, you have to trade one all the way from third gen). And all of them should do it for free or for a very low price like 1000. Until they do something like this, everyone will still cheat in their Pokemon because it's too unreasonably hard to get perfect Pokemon otherwise.
>>
>>27258206
>>more control over Hidden Power types
Have they confirmed that trainers can manipulate certain IVs stats whether increasing or decreasing them?
>>
File: 1461767863978.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461767863978.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>Mfw for years I've autistically made sure my in-game bros always had good to decent natures

Now we just need tutors for egg moves and a way to unlock hidden abilities. Breeding should have never been anything more than a novelty.
>>
>>27266586
ORAS already got the nav thing that finds wild pokemon with one egg move, I don't think they give them whole sets in the wild
>>
File: shiny regice.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shiny regice.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>27258411
>tfw i can finally make pic related okay

Shame it's a neutral nature but still.
>>
>>27263671
Eliminate "hidden" abilities

Just have the two normal abilities, then ones that can be bred on

Still find it a crime that their current three ability system means that Muk is locked out of corrosive - A drop from it is said to poison an entire lake. The Pokemon is literally made of poison. Yet not only can Salandit poison it, but Muk can't poison it back

Salandit is more toxic than a literal monster made of living poison
>>
>>27265067
>August rolls in
>"Also introduced can tabs and Broken Bloody Bottles! Changes ability to your choice and nature to your choice, respectively!"
>>
>>27269048
Nah, people would still cheat

People would just be too lazy to go to the town, or find a tm, or level a mon up to level 12 for a move
>>
I'm excute but cautious.

All of this hinge upon wether these things are obtainable without obscene grinding.

GF better not lock this thing behing BP like that damn 200bp ability capsule.
>>
>>27258411
This. I've spent hundreds of hours breeding starting in Gen V when I was going for shinies. I can finally max out my shiny Porygon 2, feels great. Competitive shinies, competitive ingame bros, competitive legendaries, all sorts of stuff. This will help people get into the competitive scene easier without completely fucking over the IV system. Seems great.
>>
>>27258407
it reminds me of the booths on the battle frontier type area in oras
>>
>>27270319
i hope it is bp locked but at a low amount like 8 since thatd be easy and imo fun to grind for
>>
>>27257669
I know the breeding grind as well, OP. I'm glad it's gone too
>>
>>27263746
>implying it won't be postgame anyway
>>
>>27259379
>>27258675
>>27258407

Here's your (You). Thanks for the Inject Generals.
>>
>>27270142
Egg Abilities would be fucking awesome.
>>
File: hnnnnng.png (828KB, 613x497px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.png
828KB, 613x497px
>all those Coliseum pokemon with their special moves like Refresh Bagon, Follow Me Mr. Mime, or Sing Ralts
>those legendaries with the hidden abilities you could catch on the Dream Radar
>soft resetting for good legendaries made easier
>breeding in previous generation games made easier if you're going for moves no longer available like Sucker Punch Golem or Defog Gligar
>>
File: 1468027560106.jpg (208KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468027560106.jpg
208KB, 800x800px
>>27264277
Getting them to lvl 100 is the tedious part though so I'll still stick to cheating.
>>
>>27257669
I like that they're bottle caps. I heard about the milk bottle cap craze in Hawai'i years ago so this is a nice throwback. It will reduce the insane amount of eggs you need to breed for IVs. But will it be too easy?
>>
File: victory is mine.png (689KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
victory is mine.png
689KB, 1280x720px
>tfw the two shinies I got from the Wonder Trade on X already had perfect IVs
>>
>>27263022
Hidden power breeding's not too difficult once you get hold of N's Pokemon from memory link in BW2 though. Although with the amount of checking at the battle institute needed, I imagine this will be easier if there's some kind of individual IV modifying.
>>
>>27271870
>three threads today with some fag using this shitty image of aerodactyl looking like a dumb cunt
>all three had shit opinions
huh, whatd'ya know
>>
>>27271621
>dat Seismic Toss Togetic
>>
>>27258206
Or you know you can just inject.
>>
>>27257669

Why even bother with the IV system at all? Its only purpose is to differentiate Pokemon of the same species, which is already perfectly covered by the EV system for casual players (the Pikachu I used in game will have different stats to the Pikachu you used in game) and is already completely irrelevant for competitive players (who will just breed Pikachus until they get one that's perfect anyway). There's literally no point to IVs, and even less now that they allow you to change them.
>>
>>27268978
>making something that's pure RNG and involves no skill whatsoever quicker and easier = casualizing the game
Found the autist.
>>
>>27274491
Where's the fun in that when you can make your actual 13-year-old bro semi-viable?
>>
>>27257669
>Can only use Hyper Training after Pokémon has reached level 100

There's the trade-off for being too lazy to breed for IVs.
>>
>>27257669
>I just hope these bottle caps aren't difficult to get.

It feels like everyone has been overlooking this detail?

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-gb/max-out-your-pokemon-with-hyper-training/

>Magearna Holds a Bottle Cap
>The Magearna you’ll be able to get will be holding a Bottle Cap, a precious item needed for Hyper Training. With a Bottle Cap, you can perform Hyper Training on any Pokémon. Get Magearna on your team and try out Hyper Training for yourself!
>>
>>27268930
Or you know, just, play the game?
>>
>>27274553
I bet they're BP rewards
>>
Just a random question since I'm thinking of playing my DS games again. I wanted to restart one of my games but I remember getting this torchic through a special event and not being able to trade it so I didn't reset the game cause I don't want to lose it.
Are there still I untradable Pokemon or can it be done through bank?
>>
>>27274553
>The Magearna you’ll be able to get will be holding a Bottle Cap
>they haven't actually announced a non-nip Magearna event yet
It's so obvious this shit is written in Japanese first and then just translated straight
>>
>>27274542
I mean sure for your dude bro you've had for ages but in general spending an extra 2000 hours fixing all your shinnies from autism bike simulator doesn't sound like fun.
>>
>>27274552
It's more fun to train a pokemon to 100 in a few hours than to play bike simulator for the same time.
that's my opinion at least
>>
>>27257669
This shit is such a huge relief for me.
It means I can finally knock it the fuck off with soft-resetting for IVs and natures on event legendaries or in-game legendaries, and just go for an ideal nature/ability and fix the IVs later.

It's fucking LIBERATING.

Plus I'll be able to fix the IVs of my shiny Clefable, modest and caught with a moon ball in Soul Silver, ahhh yeeeeee.
>>
File: 250px-132Ditto.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-132Ditto.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>27258389
Remember this?
>>
>>27264990
>pissbabies that didn't breed in the first place
Uh oh, sounds like the bike simulator is buttmad that GF just made spending hundreds of hour riding a bike pointless.
>>
>get excited because it means I can finally use all my old in-game bros competitively
>go through my old games
>all of my bros had irredeemably shitty natures
So much for that.

At least I can fix a few imperfect shinies from Gen VI and some legendaries.
I might also play through Gen III again (incl. the Gamecube games) and make sure to catch Pokémon with good natures, then trade them up with Gen III and IV tutor moves.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.