[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when people used to think Skiddo was just a plushie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 672 Skiddo.png (31KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
672 Skiddo.png
31KB, 200x193px
Remember when people used to think Skiddo was just a plushie and Gogoat wouldn't evolve from something?

Remember when people used to think Spritzee would be a plague doctor and Litleo would be a manticore?

What are some of the dumbest predictions /vp/ have made about games?
>>
>>27256301
>sun and moon aren't gen 7
>sun and moon will use the pentagon
>sun and moon is south kalos
>sun and moon fake starters are roothoot, cubble, and the other thing
>sun and moon will have one tiny island
>sun and moon will use the same overworld as XYORAS
>sun and moon won't have any new mechanics
>sun and moon region isn't based on Hawaii.

I hope we can add the "no gyms" to the list soon. I'm not opposed to building a league but gym battles are one of my favorite parts of the games.
>>
>it'll evolve into a coconut crab
>>
>>27256301
>Fifth move
>Alchemy theme
>>
Sylveon is flying type
>>
>wonder launcher will be the end of smogon!
>pokemon amie will be the end of smogon!
>the physical/special split will be the end of smogon!
>no team preview will be the end of smogon!
>mega evolutions will be the end of smogon!
>pentagon will be the end of smogon!
>battlespot will be the end of smogon!
>>
Light type
>>
>this random leak is true because one random leak in the past was true
>rinse and repeat a hundred times before every release
>>
I'll admit I was a manticorefag, and in hindsight that was really fucking dumb to think that. Just blinded by hope, I guess.
Dumbest I can think of, though, was gen 6.5. The mental gymnastics they did to argue that this wasn't a new gen were a sight to behold.

>>27256431
Thankfully this was literally just one guy.
>>
>>27256301
I hope Synchro can be on this list soon.
>>
the manticore shit was so stupid
>>
>It's just one island!
>>
>>27256686
I remember wanting Litleo to become a Manticore, Helioptile to become a JP-style Dilophosaurus, and for them to be version exclusives. It's still possible if they wanted to introduce an evolutionary stone with a Poison theme and make them alt evos
>>
>>27256301
I couldn't believe people actually argued Skiddo was a plushie that you could buy in the game and that it was just sitting there in the road for no reason. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>27256431
Thank goodness this autist and his forced meme got BTFO'd.
>>
Instead we got shit tier aromatisse
>>
>>27256586
Alchemy theme is far-fetched, but I bet you'll be eating your words about the fifth move. We clearly have a new battle mechanic this gen, and the only defense for Synchro is the ashnime. Everything is pointing towards a Limit Break.
>>
>>27256849
I don't see why the alchemy theme is considered far-fetched. People figured out the norse theme from less info basically a couple weeks after gen 6 were announced, and it seems to be holding true so far.
>>
>>27256301
>Remember when people used to think Spritzee would be a plague doctor
I'm still upset about it. I bought the version that has Spritzee just for that, goddamn it I'm stupid.
>>
>>27256301
>Drampa and Mudsdale are single stage mons !
>>
>>27256714
Dusk stone would work.
>>
>>27257108
They always introduce new stones for cross-gen evos though because they want to preserve what little continuity they have with regards to consistent evolutions.
>>
>>27256617
>>27256617
>>27256617

>>>>>>>>>>>smogsperm

mega evolution was the end

who wants to play with autists
>>
>>27256301
>Samurott is just Dialga
>Emboar is just Rhyperior
>Serperior is just Milotic
>Volcanion is in the power plants
>M-Sableye is fucking useless. Who would want a slow Magic Bounce user over Prankster anyway?
>Pokemon Z
>>
It's just people clearly trying to stand out from the crowd and failing badly... Pretending to be an all-knowing ass with limited material is failure at first draw. Whoops~ And don't forget the endless comparing lololol~ What people hates to be done on them does it too... Not just in Pokémon might I add... People are just hypocrite like that.
>>
>>27256586
>Alchemy theme
Reminder that we don't know the theme of the story or anything about the story of these games and that there is also plenty of evidence to suggest a theme of the game will be alchemy, especially when you consider Magearna, Project AZOTH, and Solgaleo.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.