[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Primal Edgysaurus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 383Groudon-Primal.png (781KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
383Groudon-Primal.png
781KB, 1280x1280px
What does /vp/ think of Primal Edgysaurus?
>>
Weighs as much as a horse.
>>
>>27255887
I hate the Primals because they completely overshadow standard Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
Needs heat crash
>>
>>27256015
I think that's the point, like Megas (normally) overshadow their normal counterparts. See Mawile, Glalie, Beedrill.
>>
>Continent Pokemon
>Weak to Ground
>>
>>27257164
But you can run the primals with no regard to the standard forms or any restrictions. It's just frustrating to me that the power creep is enough now that they basically had to retcon two old legendaries into stronger forms and then swept the originals under the rug.
>>
Looks like pizza
>>
I like it.
>>
>>27257198
The only restriction being that you can run a Primal with a Mega.

You should be more concerned with Mega Fug being literally the "most overpowered Pokemon."

Besides, none of this is ever going to see any official competitive play.
>>
>>27257286
non-restriction
>>
>>27257286
PDon is literally everywhere in official competitive play, though. And I dislike Mega Ray too for the exact same reason 2bh.
>>27257299
If they treated the orbs as mega forms it might be slightly better - you could see standard Groudon or Kyogre filling a niche in still being usable despite having a "mega." But as it is, there is literally no reason to not run their primal forms, at least that I'm aware of.
>>
>>27257286
>most overpowered Pokemon
Can't wait until we get a base 150+ everything Primal Arceus with STAB/resistance for all types
>>
>>27255887
>Golduck's cloud nine
>The affects of weather disappeared
>Golduck used scald
>>
>>27257333
Scarfogre, anti-primal Groudon, and bulky pivot Groudon comes to mind.
Also the non-primal weather doesn't disappear after you switch
>>
>>27257286
>the only non-restriction
Bull. You also don't have to mega evolve, meaning you can switch in as a Primal.
>>
>>27256015
Actually, normal Scarfogre is better than Primal Kyogre, still.
>>
>>27259227
Okay, I had never seen those in action. Tell that to VGC, though. I still don't like the primals, though.
>>
>>27259288
A few high ranked players did use Non-primal Groudon in VGC to have an advantage against the primal.
>>
>mega legendaries
wow, i am fucking done, i was fine with megas for regular pokemon but they had to fucking go and touch the legendaries. Jesus fucking christ.
So they're basically useless now, i can just keep digivolving my bred pokemon until theyre stronger than all the legendaries. fucking dragonball z shit touching the legendaries.
fucking shit. i can't fucking wait to see mega dialga and palkia
>>
>>27256015
Standard Groudon wasn't exactly good, anon.

As for me, I'm fucking thrilled. Groudon was my favorite Pokemon, I'm glad it's actually useful now.
>>
>>27258189
>Golduck
Golduck is slower than Primal Groudon and doesn't have the bulk needed to withstand a Precipice Blades.
>>
>>27259427

Did you just arrive from March 2013?

Do you not remember when Mewtwo Y was revealed and everyone shat their autistic pants over it "ruining" their childhood?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.