[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Native american pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: indians.png (377KB, 1044x832px) Image search: [Google]
indians.png
377KB, 1044x832px
Native american pokémon
>>
>>27255018
you forgot zapdos and xatu
>>
>>27255018
I'm pretty much gonna carry over a Rowlett egg as soon as possible to use them together
>>
Clydesdales are European
>>
>>27255018
clydesdales are american now?
>>
>xatu
>>
>>27255071
Yeah when you cover them in shit
>>
Looks like an indian mustang
>>
>>27255097
>Indian mustang
V6 or V8?
>>
>>27255061
Scottish to be exact.
>>
>>27255018
You realize horses are not native to America? They were brought by the Spanish.

Anyways, to me it's design looks like a Roman helmet, yet also has dreadlocks. I'd say it's probably more Egyptian than Native American
>>
File: slaking.gif (400KB, 102x72px) Image search: [Google]
slaking.gif
400KB, 102x72px
>>
Aren't those types of horses from England?
>>
>>27255162
It's phoenician
>>
>>27255162
it's the trojan horse
>>
File: Indiann[1].jpg (21KB, 294x652px) Image search: [Google]
Indiann[1].jpg
21KB, 294x652px
>>27255018
I am 1/32 Cherokee. I do not currently live on a reservation, yet I think a lot of us Native Americans do live on Reservations.
>>
The natives didn't have any horses before white man reintroduced them to america
>>
File: naid2[1].jpg (340KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
naid2[1].jpg
340KB, 800x557px
>>27255922
>This
>>
Draft horses are as European as a horse can get. If it's Native American Pokemon you want, Xatu and Zapdos are your go-tos. Sigilyph, too, if you want to lump indigenous South American groups under that banner.
>>
>>27255018

I see.
>>
Bouffalant.
>>
Native Americans actually had wars between each other and weren't peaceful like everyone believes. My favorite alt-right vloggers taught me that one.
>>
>>27255018
We finally get the horse pokemon after all these years, fuck ponyta and rapidash pony's are inferior.
>>
>>27256867
Fusion of American bison and African buffalo
>>
Cracker ass white folks always taking what's not there's.
>>
>>27256875
They also had advanced societies, commerce, and numbered tens of millions more than most folks think. Did your favourite alt-right vloggers teach you that, as well?
>>
>>27256875

>Native Americans actually had wars between each other and weren't peaceful like everyone believes

Didn't you have to learn that in high school though? let me guess you're american... [?spoiler]

>>27257154

>They also had advanced societies, commerce, and numbered tens of millions more than most folks think. Did your favourite alt-right vloggers teach you that, as well?

Yes, native societies were very diverse, they ranged from complete savages that eated human flesh (Caribes) to top-tier neolithic civilizations with advanced knowledge of urban engineering (Incas) or mathematics (Maya)

The mistake people makes is to think of american natives as an homogeneous people that shared the same beliefs, lifestyles, etc.

They are comparable to archaic and ancient Greece, a bunch of city states with their own particular characteristics and way of living but that shared ethnicity/race that waged wars between each other all the time, but also shared knowledge and traded among them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.