[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 new pokémon relesead No one Ice or Dark-type mon 5/25 are fairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: fadas.gif (249KB, 446x327px) Image search: [Google]
fadas.gif
249KB, 446x327px
25 new pokémon relesead

No one Ice or Dark-type mon
5/25 are fairy
>>
Cool
>>
>>27254415
and 8+ are electric, get fucked.
>>
>>27254415
The more exciting it will be once we get those unannounced types.
>>
That'll come, calm down. There are 18 types, did you expect every one of them to be represented by a selection of 25 pokemon ?
>>
>>27254433
But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>27254455
25 > 18 so yes
>>
File: tenis.png (82KB, 1037x948px) Image search: [Google]
tenis.png
82KB, 1037x948px
A NEW POKÉMON WAS RELEASED
>>
>>27254415
>Tfw my favourite types are Electric, Ice, Grass and Steel

GF pls stop cucking me out of Ice types. I want at least 6 this time.
>>
>>27254860
Ice type isn't even one of my favourites but man they really are overdue for some love
>>
>>27254415
There is an Ice area, I suspect we will get some eventually.
>>
>>27254999
trips of hope
I want ice pokeymans
>>
>>27254415
Good. Those are my least favorite types and fairy need a shit ton of new mons to catch up for 5 gens it didn't exist.
>>
>>27254978
Hope you like slow bulky ones.
>>
File: 1463161938636s.jpg (1KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1463161938636s.jpg
1KB, 125x92px
>>27254455
Did you expect 18 types to NOT be represented by a selection of 25 pokemon?
>>
>>27254501
And that's wrong, retard.
>>
>>27255763
In a model where the types represented are randomly chosen each time, it's actually unlikely that all 18 types would show up in just 25 examples. Granted, the reality is that the Pokemon revealed are not randomly chosen but instead picked deliberately by humans, but it's still not a statistical anomaly. They'd pretty much need to go out of their way to deliberately show all 18 by now.
>>
God damn i hope this new gen doesn't shit all over me again by putting random ass pokemon like Jigglypuff at the very end of the game. It makes no sense and pisses me off. I just want to go through one game with a Wigglytuff by the end of it, but Game Freak seems to think Jigglypuff is too powerful in the wrong hands so they decide it should be put at the very end of the game.
>>
>>27255844
You are not taking into account the chance of multiple pokemon being multiple types. Once you realize about half of these pokemon are dual type it suddenly becomes a lot weirder that not all types are represented.
>>
>>27255935
Though on the flip side, you're not taking into account there specifically should be repeats given some of these Pokemon are evolutions of eachother. And then the idea that several common concepts will have several common typings. We got the obligatory water and grass starters, but any plant or fish based design introduced will likely be overlapping with those two, and it's highly likely that they'd show off a new fish or a plant in 25 reveals.
>>
>>27256072
I know this doesn't really have much to do with the typing argument, but why do so many flying types have to be normal and flying? As far as i know there is only one pure flying type, and it's a legendary. That's kind of idiotic.
>>
>ice types in Hawaii
Oh honey no
>>
>>27257760
is it a problem?
>>
>>27254860
Oh fuck, my favorite types are Grass, Electric, Poison, Steel, and Ice.
>>
File: shoe chinpokomon.jpg (18KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
shoe chinpokomon.jpg
18KB, 500x376px
>>27254695
>>
>>27254695
>>27258951
>SHOE
>>
>>27254415
It's Hawaii. They're saving new ice types for Sinnoh remakes.
>>
>>27261308
>Saving new pokemon
>for remakes
Wait... what? If anything they're saving them for a Nordic/Alaskan/Russian region.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.