[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we bitch about Solgaleo and Lunala, and possibly discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: it's time.jpg (57KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
it's time.jpg
57KB, 480x319px
ITT: we bitch about Solgaleo and Lunala, and possibly discuss how they can be unfucked.
>>
>>27246134
Full metal body also prevents loss of stats from your moves as well. Give it CC/Superpower/Overheat/Etc. and go to work.
>>
>>27246274
That would be a godsend. It wouldn't be Metagross 2.0, it'd be better than Metagross.
>>
>>27246134
As Psychic-types they're doomed to mediocrity. That's what GF wants nowadays.
>>
>>27246369
Are you saying that they deliberately made Lunala as shit as possible?
>>
>>27246134
Lunala only takes 1/4th from attacks with full hp with shadow shield. He can also have 150 speed
>>
>>27246465
Don't forget to give it a recovery move like Roost or something.
>>
>>27246134
>Besides preventing stat reduction, Full Metal Body also doubles the Pokémon's weight just like Heavy Metal
>Sunstrike whatever the fuck deals damage based on the user's weight compared to the target's
>It also has a 20% chance to burn
I just fixed Solgaleo, Lunala can suck dick
>>
>>27246134
Zekrom and Reshiram also had renamed abilities, but nobody complained about them.
>>
I don't get why this is a hard to grasp concept, typing doesnt matter

Look at Volcarona and Talonflame for fucks sake
>>
>>27246369

>Starmie is STILL OU despite not getting a Mega like Gengar

>Gardevoir and Medicham's mega's making them OU
>>
>>27247335
Yeah, but they have good abilities and have double and quad weaknesses, not to mention a number of resistances. Lunala is quad weak to an increasingly common type, has an ability that will be rendered null almost immediately in the majority of situations, and its only resistances sans the Normal and Fighting immunities are two types that aren't exactly common offensively lately.
>>
>>27247333
Because they were actually useful? Lunala probably won't have the bulk or recovery necessary to make Shadow Shield work.
>>
>>27247614
Lunala's only weaknesses are to types that are easy to have switchins for. Unless Pursuit makes a big comeback I think it'll be pretty usable.
>>
>>27247664
What about Foul Play? That shit completely fucking rapes Hoopa.
>>
A 100 BP ghost type move is all that's needed to make Lunaala good. Full stop.
No argument about it. If Lunaala has a high bp ghost move, it can put on a specs and assfuck its way through ubers. People don't realize just how close to utterly broken ghost type damage is.
>>
>>27247719
But if it's stuck on Choice Specs, won't that render it vulnerable to being Sucker Punched?
>>
>>27247719
Sucker Punches and Pursuits are gonna suck ass for this thing, but ghost types are only resisted by one type, and have 1 type immune to them. It has the same offensive presence as Dragon. It only needs actually high BP ghost moves and if it gets one, it's going to be incredibly strong.
>>
>>27247750
Yeah if it ends up having shit defenses.

with that design, it's gonna have shit defenses
>>
>>27247719

>>>>>>smogsemen university
>>
>>27247895
Tell me about it. I've seen pancakes thicker than Lunala.
>>
>>27247420
Starmie is only OU because Smogonfrog is kicked to Ubers.
Gardevoir is OU because it's part Fairy.
Mega Medicham? Really? Mega Bunny is much better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.