[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these any good? I've never touched a pokemon rom hack before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: D5lHW.png (239KB, 706x298px) Image search: [Google]
D5lHW.png
239KB, 706x298px
Are these any good? I've never touched a pokemon rom hack before
>>
>>27246124
I only played the original Blaze Black but it was pretty good. Going in without reading the changelog and having your rattata learn flame wheel and shit was fun.
>>
File: 1449030852057.jpg (74KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1449030852057.jpg
74KB, 498x497px
Aaaaah, I remember my first rom hack

It was Shiny Gold
>>
>>27246124
>not making ruby destiny your first rom hack
>>
>>27246124
These are great. You should check the Full and Vanilla versions first before picking. Big difference like type changes among other things. Its great whichever you pick
>>
>>27246124
Yes. Try Nuzlocking them for a real challenge.
>>
Raptor EX?
>>
>>27246124
I would recommend every hack Dray has made. He is honestly the best romhacker the scene has ever seen.
>>
>>27250219
>drayano shills
Fuck off to your pleb hack forum.

>random teams that do barely fit or just avoid any theme
>everyone has le epic 6 members teams
>easy mode tms and deviantart movepool upgrades as retarded as smogon caps
>b-but guys it's le difficult hack ;^) totallynot another grinding simulator
>le epik equality that lets everyone catch them all on one cartrodge including trade evo tricks and other options

Typical cringe fueled fanmade hack like all of them. At least thr guy who did the ORAS hacks refused to make retarded changes like retypes and meme TMs and such.
>>
>>27250528
What the fuck are you on about?

Oh nevermind you're one of those fags
>>
>>27250528
Alright then, what are some good romhacks then?

I mean if Dray's hacks are so shit then you must obviously have some top quality romhacks you can link us to so you can prove your point right?

You wouldn't just be baiting for the epic "maymays" would you?
>>
>>27250556
t. underage deviantart game hacker
Thanks for letting us to take away your mask.
>>
>>27246124
Isn't the white one fire, and the black one electricity
I understand going for alliteration but come on
>>
>>27250682
>hacks
>good
Awww how cute :3c
Is this really what you think xXxDark~Wolf~AngelxXX?
>>
>>27250706
>posting in a hack thread when you don't like hacks
Yes hello dummy
>>
File: CmVmBVlUIAIbiys.jpg (184KB, 1055x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CmVmBVlUIAIbiys.jpg
184KB, 1055x1200px
>>27247252
>Undertale
>>
>>27246124
The original BB/VW are pretty cool but the sequels are fucking retarded. You're pretty much forced to use a meta team to bypass the obligatory Victory Road trainers. They all use weather setters and it's a pain in the ass, killing the point of having all mons catchable since it forces you to use only the already amazing ones.
>>
>>27250754
Adding to this: the level curve is pretty stupid too. Some gym leaders are over 10 levels above the surrounding wildmons, making each gym a plodding grindfest just so you can have an even ground to fight on.
Dray has a hardon for Scald, Sky Attack and Sleep Powder, the most fun attacks ever.
>>
>>27250706
If you think hacks suck then why are you in this thread. Go enjoy your shitty AI and no more than 3 pokemon on enemy teams games
>>
>>27250725
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
What are the best gba rom hacks?
Played every Pokemon game and I wanna go on a fun adventure and make my bros powerful as fuck.
Light Platinum looks rad as fuck.
>>
>>27250850
>being this new
>>
>>27250856
I played many GBA hacks, have to say my top two would be Pokemon Glazed and Cuckold Emerald

Cuckold has a misleading name, but really the game is great.
>>
>>27250795
>hack being a showdown ladder simulator's simulator which is also defeated by grinding
>good AI
Hmm...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.